0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What do you prefer?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Everywhere

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Clumeleon
0 likes
[It's very difficult not to make a "your mum" joke here.]

Usually my torso. It depends.
Lurker
0 likes
i usually run to the kitchen to cum after i masturbate but sometimes i dont make it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
i usually run to the kitchen to cum after i masturbate but sometimes i dont make it.

your face is same color with your hair :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
pls baby come to me and stick it into my mouth
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by armpitlover
Quote by LittleMissBitch

Get on this pronto, LMB. LMFAO

Love the name, ArmpitLover. And your photos are priceless. I bet you're a real catch.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by armpitlover
Quote by LittleMissBitch

oh hello. let me introduce myself. i am LittleMissBitch and while i can be a very nice person it is also totally within my capabilities to rip off your head and shit down your neck. if my PM to you didnt make it clear that i dont play that way i hope this does. if you like, you can even consider this fair warning.

thank you. that is all.

edit: ugh that was super bitchy, im sorry. what i SHOULD have said is "im sorry sir, even though your comment is appropriate for lush, i find it odious and if you could refrain from such comments in the future i would most appreciate it." whew! i feel better smile

ohhh you really are a girl! im sorry, i totally thought you were a guy! oops! i have something of a hangover today
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by armpitlover
Quote by LittleMissBitch

Get on this pronto, LMB. LMFAO

Love the name, ArmpitLover. And your photos are priceless. I bet you're a real catch.

i think we got it all cleared up now WMM smile
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by armpitlover
Quote by LittleMissBitch

oh hello. let me introduce myself. i am LittleMissBitch and while i can be a very nice person it is also totally within my capabilities to rip off your head and shit down your neck. if my PM to you didnt make it clear that i dont play that way i hope this does. if you like, you can even consider this fair warning.

thank you. that is all.

LMB, you're my favourite!
Lurker
0 likes
Usually on my stomach and chest and sometimes the floor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
usually on the screen of my laptop on whatever picture im looking at. or on my chest if im playing on cam for someone!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rub it on my cock and go for another one
The Linebacker
0 likes
In an envelope and then I mail it to countries with zero population growth.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Shower stall seems to work pretty good most of the time. I don't dig on cleaning up cum stains from rugs, carpets, hardwood flooring...

Or forgetting to, and having my friends or parents comment on the dry splooge.

"What the fuck is all that crap, you slob?"

Who knows what they are thinking it was....I just try to avoid those conversations.
Lurker
0 likes
Usually masturbate while sitting on toilet, and cum in the shower.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch

thank you. that is all.

who can dare to come closer to you. I can't
Lurker
0 likes
I masturbate pretty frequently. When I have time, I lay in bed and masturbate to lush stories or my own thoughts, and cum on my chest and stomach. When I don't have nearly that kind of time, I'll masturbate in the shower when I am particularly aroused. If I find myself ready to burst in the middle of the day, the toilet works just as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Never underestimate the shower - does it for me frequently ...although my keyboard once "got it" ....fucking space-bar kept sticking after that - AND YES!!!! ...you know who you are ...
0 likes
Quote by Conny-sure
Never underestimate the shower - does it for me frequently ...although my keyboard once "got it" ....fucking space-bar kept sticking after that - AND YES!!!! ...you know who you are ...

Sorry Conny, I thought you were a woman!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most of the time its downthe shower drain. But sometomes ots on a towel laying pn my chest. Less clean up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by Conny-sure

Sorry Conny, I thought you were a woman!

Fuck-you-in-the-ass-booooooooy!!!! - HAHAHAHA ....yeah, I'm sure you thought that Dude!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends where I am, when I'm outside I let it go, nice to see how much I cum and how it cums out
Lurker
0 likes
in a shot glass. Im self cleaning
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on if I am with some one, or where I am. I love to cum on my stomach when laying in bed. I love to shoot all over a womens body. Every part of her.
Lurker
0 likes
generally into a tissue if i miss its generally on my chest, great for target practise lol
Lurker
0 likes
Usually all over the place - always miss the keyboard though!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually i eat my own cum YUM YUM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Onto a towel on the floor (Away from keyboards etc)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
usually in a paper towel,unless im having phone sex ,then i cum either in the toilet or on my chest,sum usually hits my chin tho