The Straight Man's Ass

last reply
29 replies
8.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We've all heard this double standard before. A woman who likes something in her ass is kinky, but a guy who likes anal-stimulation is gay.

Wrong. The only thing that classifies you as gay for both gender is your attraction to the same-sex. There is no particular sex-act that belongs exclusively to either the hetero or gay domain. This is not only the accurate outlook, this is the modern outlook.

Due to stereotypes and baseless fears, many men have been needlessly clenching their assholes in fear of anything getting near their backdoor because of the perceived implications. Rest assured that after experiencing anal stimulation you will not suddenly feel the overwhelming desire to wear pink, order frothing whip-cream lattes at Starbucks and start listening to Barbra Streisand and Cher. (This, of course, is another unfortunate gay stereotype which I shall explore later in another post.)

There are also many men that have been enjoying the pleasures of anal play in secret but are terrified of being found out because they are afraid of being mislabeled. It has become the dirty little secret of the sexually adventurous straight man.

So let's break things down, shall we?

Why would a straight man want to put his ass on the menu?

The reason is because the male g-spot (commonly referred to as the p-spot) is ONLY accessible through the anus. If we were to look at things strictly from a medical perspective, men should be more desirous of anal stimulation than women. Women do not have any overt pleasure zone in their anal cavities that is going to make them come like a tsunami, yet many women still enjoy the feeling of anal sex. Now, boys this doesn't mean that Olivia is advocating that you get your girlfriend to rush for the strap-on at the first go. But this does mean that if you haven't explored your p-spot yet, you are truly missing out on a higher level of sexual pleasure. After decades of whacking off, fucking girls, and experimenting with apple pies and watermelons you think you know it all, right? Wrong. There is a more intense and powerful orgasm that has been right at your fingertips the entire time! (no pun intended).

Boys, haven't you all had fantasies about being able to come like a firehose? Well, now is your chance!

Using your Fingers:

Insert a finger (digit finger works best) into your anus and let it slightly curve in the direction of your penis. Do not curve it in the direction of your spine (you're not hitting anything that way). You should feel a small round walnut-sized gland. Use a motion as though you are using your finger to beckon someone to come closer. From there you can start massage and stimulation in the manner that feels best. If you don't feel anything, it's possible that your finger is too short to reach and you may want to try a sex toy or have a partner stimulate you instead. If your girlfriend or wife has long nails or is worried about her manicure, it's quite common to use a long tapered rubber glove (not the loose dishwashing kind). This will prevent her nails from scratching you up as well. Make sure to use lube. Some special anal lubes will give you just the right amount of added slide. Some men are able to orgasm just from p-spot stimulation alone, but most enjoy it with some form of combined penis masturbation or oral sex. Your partner can can do both at the same time, or you can take over the manual stroking of your shaft while she concentrates her attention on your prostate.

Anal Toys:

Order them online if you have a fear of walking into a Sex Store and checking them out for yourself. There are many things on the market now. The most popular toy both for beginners and advanced is the Aneros. Not only is it hands-free, but it's also marketed as being good for your prostate health and health professionals recommend it as well! It comes in various shapes and sizes and works its way into a satisfying prostate massage without any major efforts on your own. It also tones all the muscles in your sexual system. You lay on your side, insert it and it works with your natural muscle contractions. For monster strong orgasms, use it during intercourse or masturbation.

There are also many anal-vibrators on the market that you can experiment with as well. Anal vibrators are tapered, slightly curved and made of softer material for those of you that are scared of size issues. But don't forget... if you had no problem sticking your dick into your girlfriend's ass, then you know you aren't going to 'break'. Use some lube and man up!

Are you ready for a Strap-On?

If you're experimented a little and like what you feel so far, you may want to experience the complete feeling of anal sex. Again, this does not mean you are gay. Unless you are inclined to believe that if your girlfriend enjoys anal sex that must mean that she's secretly a gay man trapped inside a woman's body. You will probably want to talk with her about it and maybe pick something out together. Many strap-on harnesses will allow for a change of dildo-size so you may want to start small and graduate to something bigger as you progress. Again, use lots of lube and experiment with different positions to see what feels best.

And please stop worrying about what 'other people' might think! It's important to be both secure and modern with your attitude about sexuality. That includes those of you that are scared of posting your comments in this thread for fear of it showing up in your status feed and causing a raised eyebrow.

Prostate stimulation also has many health benefits. This is also a good way to broach a discussion if you're uncertain as to how your partner might react to your interest in this topic. For more information on health benefits, you can check out the following website: prostate-massage-and-health.com/prostate-stimulation
Clumeleon
0 likes
I loved listening to Barbra Streisand and Cher long before anything made its way into my ass. And I already come like a firehose (TMI?).

Anal play can be fun, but there is definitely a stigma around straight guys doing it, even in this supposed age of sexual freedom. I would recommend any guy to give it a go, just to see if you enjoy it. No harm, no foul.

This is a great post, Olivia. Looking forward to that gay stereotypes one.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Bah! Double post, sorry.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Hey! I wrote a story about this, "My Girlfriend Shoved A Vibrator Up My Ass!" My girlfriend, now my wife talked me into letting her put a little vibrator up my ass. And it felt great! WOW! She turned the vibe on while she had my cock in her mouth! WOW! Anyhow we still do this sometimes. I haven't ever let her put any other thing up there. Just that same little vibrator that is in the story. I don't have any interest in her wearing a strap-on and doing me though. I can see that other straight guy's might like it but I'm good like this for now.

Here is a shameless promo for my story, the link:
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/my-girlfriend-shoved-a-vibrator-up-my.aspx
0 likes
Well,

I for one am an advocate for P-spot stimulation and have engaged in pretty much everything you have listed above. Now it's not like it happens everynight but it's a nice little treat when we do.

I have had some of the most amazing orgasms through having my prostate massaged, some when I even don't have an erection (the first one was a little weird to tell you the truth) As you had also mentioned when I have a P-spot orgasm not only do I cum more, but the force that is comes out of my body is 10x more powerful than a "regular" orgasm.

Guys, you would be amazed the intensity of your orgasms should you decide to try this...for the record NO you are not gay if you do this with your woman!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

I have had some of the most amazing orgasms through having my prostate massaged

im such a hypocrite when it comes to anal. always receiving and never giving...
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Dudealicious

LMB if you do decide to try giving to your man someday, please make sure you weren't just chopping those green chiles you like so much - gives new meaning to "Ring of fire"
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Dudealicious

LMB if you do decide to try giving to your man someday, please make sure you weren't just chopping those green chiles you like so much - gives new meaning to "Ring of fire"

hehee...well i did buy some fresh ginger today ;)
0 likes
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Dudealicious

hehee...well i did buy some fresh ginger today ;)

Now you are figging around with me! Are you going to put it to Sprites suggested use?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by Dudealicious

Mmmmmm Green Chile. Think I'll buy a bag this year.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know of someone that is hesitant at anything go near there as hes country bumkin & to him its not the done deal ... I on the other hand may just try the little vibe & see what response that gets ... wish me luck smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Olivia,

That was very interesting. I am now going to get some motion lotion and check out the Aneros.

He is willing to play a little and that just might be the ticket.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want to have anal with my wife but she said it hurts to much when I put even a small anal toy in there. So I decided I'm going to see if it was true. I started with the small toy and sure it did hurt a little. That didn't stop me though I graduated to big toys and now enjoy playing with dildos in there. The mrs doesn't know I do this. I ask again if she would like to try and the answer was the same it hurts. I told her it only hurts the first time and she asked how do you know. I told her I tried it. Don't think she really believes me. I'm going to ask if she wants to try a strap on and fuck my ass. Don't think I'm gay as if I think of a guy doing this to me it doesn't work.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Well,

I for one am an advocate for P-spot stimulation and have engaged in pretty much everything you have listed above. Now it's not like it happens everynight but it's a nice little treat when we do.

I have had some of the most amazing orgasms through having my prostate massaged, some when I even don't have an erection (the first one was a little weird to tell you the truth) As you had also mentioned when I have a P-spot orgasm not only do I cum more, but the force that is comes out of my body is 10x more powerful than a "regular" orgasm.

Guys, you would be amazed the intensity of your orgasms should you decide to try this...for the record NO you are not gay if you do this with your woman!

The BF loves prostrate stimulation and he is straight as an arrow! He is normally a strong cummer, but the distance that he shoots with prostrate stimulation is impressive. And the orgasm leaves him shaking, unable to move, or speak for several minutes afterwards. I think it is much like multiple orgasms for women. I love to see him that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing turns me on more than milking a prostate and nothing makes a man cum more intensely. I feel bad for men of any orientation who crave and love to receive prostate stimulation via anal sex yet are ashamed of their desires because they are afraid they will be considered gay. Many are shunned by their girl friends or wives for such desires. I feel the sorriest of all for women who turn their noses up at giving a man some of the most fantastic sexual pleasure they can experience. This is the key to male multiple orgasms frequently without ejaculation till the final explosion. Hearing his moans as I manipulate his prostate and suck every drop of cum right out of him is what I live for!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it but i'm game to give a go.
Lurker
0 likes
Wonderful article, Olivia. Once again, thank you. I find your words both insightful and comforting.
Lurker
0 likes
and yes the finger is there right now
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If it feels good and hurts no one, do as thou wilt. ... and oh does it feel good.
Lurker
0 likes
Not for me, thank you. I don't have a need to "come like a fire hose" and I consider my anus and everyone else's, too, to be marked "exit only."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wish I could get my wife into it! This is such a huge fantasy of mine just don't know where to start. My ex said she would use a strap on on me but she is the ex so not sure thy would be all lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What a great way to broach a "taboo" issue. Informative yet light hearted and funny. I am glad to see that there are women out there that understand the male psychy enough to post and comment on this. Thank you Olivia!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love this article... I had a similar situation with my guy.. One day I was going down on my guy and let my fingers wander back there... He lived it.. But after, he kept asking 'am I gay for liking that'... We talked about it and now he can't get enough. We haven't progressed to a dildo,, but we did get a small vibrator... He loves it...

He asked why I even went there and I told him the truth.. I know how good it feels having anal, and I wanted him to experience it... There are so many nerve endings. And I think the idea of it getting a little taboo makes it that much more exciting...

Guys, give it a try.. You might be pleasantly surprised.

And as for getting your lady to try, go slow.. Play, don't force, and use lots of lubrication.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
olivia. i love the idea of it. i have tried a glass plug that my girlfriend has. but being inebriated didnt work out so swell. i really want to try more and more of this. i would love to have the pspot milked... god im hard thinking about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I tried the Aneros, it feels great. I think every man should try it. Enjoying anal stimulation doesn't make you gay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I LOVE a man who is open to a bit of anal play - a finger, vibe or full-on strap-on - it's all incredibly arousing to me. Besides, it has been my experience that once men get out of their own way and give it a go, they end up wondering why the hell it took them so long in the first place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This reminds me of what Dan Savage once said.

He said if you're a guy and a woman pegs you, it is not gay ... unless if you were fantasizing it were a guy doing it to you.

Crystal clear smile
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watched several videos of women milking a guy's prostate and making him moan and ooze until he finally came. It looked really hot and fun so I bought an Aneros and gave it a try. What can I say, it was a huge letdown. It didn't cause me to flow uncontrollably nor to have a more powerful orgasm. I found no difference between my orgasm with it so I threw the damn thing away after one use. What a huge disappointment. As DD often says in forum, some things are better left to fantasy as reality doesn't always live up to expectations. This was one of those times. For me at least.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like to play with fire but it doesn't make me a pyro-
so if a straight man like things in his ass doesn't mean he's gay.
Even if he wants to try tasting cock- just trying something doesn't mean they're necessarily homosexual.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Just FYI, there are pegging groups on Lush.