Do you like sex with your clothes on?

last reply
133 replies
18.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I like getting naked and having a long sensual love making session with a man or women I also like a lusty quickie with a lover who wants me so much there is no time to waste getting undressed. Spontaneous and hot.

Some examples:

Having him turn you around after a passionate kiss, bend you over, hitch up your skirt, pull your panties to one side and slide his cock deep into you then give you a fucking good good seeing to.

Fully clothed again, panties pulled to one side with him lying on his back, straddle him and ride on his cock.

Without removing any of you own clothing unzip his pants, but don't pull them off. Instead, just take his cock out and treat him to a blow job.

Go down on a girl who's just hitched up her skirt and removed her panties.

Have a lusty girl finger fuck you whilst you're fully clothed, her hand down the front of your panties and ideally with standing up with your back against a wall.

Do you like it?

And if you do please add some examples of what you like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually, there's a particular outfit that I don't think is all that hot or sexy on me, but whenever I wear it, I make sure to wear thigh-highs so as to make it easier for my husband to rip my panties off and fuck my brains out. Last time I wore it he had me bent over the breakfast table and sent me off to work with a nice tingly feeling.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love love love it! It feels so naughty to fuck with your clothes on. Hell, even dry humping can be highly erotic!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes your in that zone where you need the sex at that moment and taking of items of clothing is just not an option, so you pull the panties to the side and its go time! smile
Lurker
0 likes
ooooh love it, sometimes you just cant wait!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it, especially if we are doing it outdoors. Love it if a guy hikes up my skirt,moves my thong to the side, bends me over over a railing or picnic table and fucks me. Love it when my GF reaches under my skirt and fingers me while eating dinner out. Or just rubs my pussy through shorts or jeans too. Just something so naughty about that!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hot wall sex with my skirt up, panties pulled aside, and only his zipper down. Ummmmmm, yes please...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

gosh yes you can really work up to a frenzy the clothes just add to the building excitement its such a tease to see him get to a point of absolute NEED, you know the sex is going to quick and rough lol ... happy memories smile
Lurker
0 likes
Love it! I've customized some of my black silk panties so they are split, but overlap. I wear them a lot with my work outfits where I have to look conservative, but I have my garter belt and stockings on, so it's a simple lift of my skirt and go! I love getting fucked with clothes on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Um Yes, Ear Rings, neclace high heals, and sometimes a sexy bra. I think it is very sexy
Lurker
0 likes
Mini skirts and g-strings are made for having sex without undressing. I love wearing corset tops with mini skirts and g-strings and being fucked bent over a desk or a car bonnet or up against a wall. Men don't seem to have much patience when it comes to taking corsets off and they are often in such a hurry to have sex that they can't even be bothered trying to take them off - perfect for having sex while clothed.
Lurker
0 likes
I think that mini skirts and g-strings were made for having sex without having to undress. I love wearing corset tops with mini skirts and g-strings and being fucked bent over a desk or a car bonnet or up against a wall. Men don't seem to have much patience when it comes to taking corsets off and they are often in such a hurry to have sex that they can't even be bothered trying to take them off - perfect for having sex while clothed.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex with clothes on is a whole different ballgame to sex naked, in my opinion...

Both are awesome, but there is definitely something urgent and a little naughty to the fully-clothed kind...

Takes me back to being a teenager again, but without the angst!!
Lurker
0 likes
On occasion, I do enjoy when my man just grabs me by the hips, bends me over a table or counter, lifts the back of my dress up and takes charge in either my vagina or my anus and I absolutely love when this happens while I'm wearing heels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The urgency makes it so sexy. Once my GF had on a long skirt but no panties - she straddled the sofa and I knelt on the floor with her legs around my waist. When I see women with skirts on I'm very aware that they are more accessible than when wearing jeans or trousers.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quickie sex with clothes on is just fine depending upon the circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah sex with clothes on is awesome, i have no idea why that is, but it just feels so damn naughty!
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE sex with clothes on! Its one of my fav's!! Just something about the quickness of it or pulling up my skirt and pulling over my thong part....mmmmm. Amazing stuff!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never wear panties! I rarely wear thongs. If I do, they are for bikinis on public beaches but mostly pearl strand thongs under my skirts.

I love the urgency and the animalistic desire for the quickie and I'm such a slave to my kitty that I need to feed it whenever it gets hungry!

So doing it with my clothes on is a normal thing. That is why I try to dress for easy access but just enough to be tempting without being totally slutty!

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy sex with clothes on. Like what leena said, it's quite a turn on to have your skirt lifted up and bent over and given a nice dick... But totally naked sex is great too. So hell, I don't have an opinion either way really. I just enjoy sex, naked or not!
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg
Lurker
0 likes
holdddddd onnnnnnn!!

please, not while I am wearing linen ... it effing creases like crazy and it will be VERY noticeable that I have just been tossed!!

but ...... thankfully, I wear a lot of business skirt suits and dresses .... that is much better!!

the only tell-tale sign of a good tossing is then, the flush to my cheeks and the hard nipples showing thru my bra onto my shirt.

hehehehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i agree with Kimasa, as much as i love being getting naked for a marathon lovemaking session, a quickie semi-dressed is always hot. it's all about variety smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes when having hurried sex. Best feeling is just being pushed up agaist a wall, skirt lifted up with underwear moved aside and fucked hard, fast and animalistic like.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by AnAmber
Yes when having hurried sex. Best feeling is just being pushed up agaist a wall, skirt lifted up with underwear moved aside and fucked hard, fast and animalistic like.

Yes. Me too. Even reading what AnAmber wrote makes me horny.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yeah, shoved over a table, elbows on a chair, up to a wall, lift my skirt, move panties( if wearing) and a huge cock
slammed in deep and jack-hammered, or a long wet girly tongue and fingers pounding my pussy, ummmm orgasm city, lol
Lurker
0 likes
I think this is a question of passion,not of clothing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I love it when my hubby sometimes desires me so urgently, like when one of us has just gotten home to the other. Then I am happy to lift my skirt for him.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Lurker
0 likes
Love it!
Sometimes you just want it so bad, who cares if you still have clothes on!
Just pull those panties to the side and go at it lol
To be honest, a good dry humping session fully clothed can get me off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is urgency, there's intentional and there's clothes made for sex. I once wore a short skirt and thong to a party, just so that I could have sex with my bf there (long before my hubby). I did it in front of everyone and though I'm sure a couple figured it out the rest just though we were making out on the couch. Just thinking back to it is hot. So sometimes dressing just to be able to have sex in your clothes is very hot biggrin I think corsets are made to have sex in and if you haven't tried having sex in a very tight corset then you don't know what you are missing.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
i don't dress with the the idea of having sex in my clothes but if passion calls for pulling them up or aside for access i say yes.....