sexy tattoos

last reply
1.6k replies
167k views
2 watchers
57 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Amazing show of creative artistic talent - but sexy ? tattoos ? I just don't get it. Have none, will never have one.
Hey, each to their own !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Amazing show of creative artistic talent - but sexy ? tattoos ? I just don't get it. Have none, will never have one.
Hey, each to their own !

Yeah, each to their own, on second thoughts girls should refrain from tattoo's ,I mean the tattoo of a butterfly on boobs will look great till the age twenty or thirty, but when she gets to seventy, it stretches into a condor !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Uhhhh....have 6 tattoos and counting. I think they are darn sexy!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love all my tattoos...and still looking to get more work.
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

That fellow could use a skin transplant.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In most cases tattoos are sexy on women and look great on men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
all I would want is a butterfly on my shoulder and a rose on my ankee