To Be Sucked or not to be Sucked?

last reply
123 replies
16.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The GALS were recently asked if they like to Suck Cock or Not?

Well woman seem to love to suck cock, they really do. At Least the Gals of the Lush Sisterhood.

Well that led to a recent luncheon with my four my best Girl Friends. Two in long term marriages, one a Lesbian and one who is twice divorced and had several failed relationships and me.

The divorced friend has just been seeing the one for a few months. He is handsome and he is. He is sexy and I would do at the drop of a scarf. Plus he is rich and I mean rich.

She thinks the best thing is he "Does Not Want His Cock Sucked"

About choked on a good glass of Cab.

I have never met a man who did not enjoy this pleasure.

Are there more than a few men who do not like this fun time?

If this is true it should be a required notice of a man "Drivers License".

I am sure this has been asked before, but I needed to ask again.
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
The GALS were recently asked if they like to Suck Cock or Not?

Well woman seem to love to suck cock, they really do. At Least the Gals of the Lush Sisterhood.

Well that lead to a recent luncheon with my four my best Girl Friends. Two in long term marriages, one a Lesbian and one who is twice divorced and had several failed relationships and me.

The divorced friend has just been seeing the one for a few months. He is handsome and he is. He is sexy and I would do at the drop of a scarf. Plus he rich and I mean rich.

She thinks the best thing is he "Does Not Want His Cock Sucked"

About choked on a good glass of Cab.

I have never met a man who did not enjoy this pleasure.

Are there more than a few men who do not like this fun time?

If this is true it should be a required notice of a man "Drivers License".

I am sure this has been asked before, but I needed to ask again.

Are you kidding me? Is that even possible that a man does not like to be sucked off? WOW didn't know those men even existed! Not me I love to get (and give) oral it's just "normal" in a sex life isn't it?

Shame on your friend for thinking that is the "best thing" about the relationship as well!

Another glass of Cab for you perhaps?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she really thinks that the best thing about him is that he doesn't want his dick sucked, that may explain why she is divorced. It may also mean he doesn't want it sucked by HER.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Clumeleon
0 likes
I can take it or leave it; it's not a must.

Quite a few of my friends, however, have intimated that they are not huge fans of blow jobs, citing them as "boring". I can only imagine they haven't had the best people giving them - they're all young, inexperienced guys who have had young, inexperienced girlfriends.

Sounds like your friend lucked out - she doesn't like giving them and he doesn't like receiving them. And if he's as rich as you say, then she might be looking at divorce number three...

*Ahem*

I mean marriage number three.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with CLUM on this too I can take it or leave it.

BUT that's cuz a couple of girls I've been with went that good at it. I've only had one that was the best at it but after awhile of her working on my throbbing member i just wanted to feel her wetness around it so I would return the oral foreplay n we'd go at it like a couple of bunnies biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love to be sucked and absolutely love to suck on a wet pussy. A natural born 69er.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SirSpanksAlot80
I'm with CLUM on this too I can take it or leave it.

BUT that's cuz a couple of girls I've been with went that good at it. I've only had one that was the best at it but after awhile of her working on my throbbing member i just wanted to feel her wetness around it so I would return the oral foreplay n we'd go at it like a couple of bunnies biggrin

How could you have only done anything with one or two people and know what is best or what is not best?

Could you possibly be more skilled at oral after 30, 40 or more explorations?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by muffdiver1
Love to be sucked and absolutely love to suck on a wet pussy. A natural born 69er.

"Oh lord Thank You"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I personally like receiving oral as I like giving it too. I can remember a time when it was "boring" but I think that was lack of experience/enthusiasm.

My soon to be wife is great at it but doesn't like giving it. Of course she likes when I go down on here. None the less, I am not marrying her for her oral skills.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could take it or love it until I met someone accomplished at it. Now it is certainly a yes. I do love giving just as much and actually enjoy sucking a nice wet pussy full of my cream. The mixture is delicious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have heard plenty of my friends talking about their bad blowjob experiences, so I could understand how some people might come to not like it. However, personally I think I'd prefer oral sex over actual sex, but in the end its whatever the girl wants, make her happy and I'll be content.
The Linebacker
0 likes
A bad blow job? Yes, if it turned out to be a tranny! Yikes! That would would be bad...very bad.

I always loved getting blow jobs, guess all my girlfriends were good at it. My wife!!! She makes me moan and moan and can make them last until I have to beg her ass to let me cum. She gets everything, balls, scrotum, every bit of the cock. Now I am thinking about it!!!!!!

I am signing off now...She is asleep on the sofa and I am going to wake her up for a blow job. Talk to y'all tomorrow!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can honestly say in all my years i have never heard a guy say he would turn down a blowjob as for me i it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just love to be sucked and my wife enjoys it too and is very good at it . Now as an older man , I have a really sensational orgasm from oral , more so than vaginal . Better still if they swallow , some women do and others spit .
Of course I return the complement , or rather start the oral action .
Lurker
0 likes
i dont like it i find it boring i would rather be sucking her pussy lol
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah I never really like getting sucked. I'd very much rather lickity clit and other parts of the female body!!! As for me getting sucked, hate it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex bf doesn't like oral. Either way. I love sucking cock. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
if the woman i'm with is not enjoying performing oral, then i'd rather she just stop. there are plenty of other ways for two people to have a good time. sounds like the situation with your friend. i love giving oral though. i love having power over another person's orgasm, so to just sit back and let a woman take care of me is timing out on what i like most about sex. so if she's not making me go nuts, i'll usually move on to other things with them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, this thread is a bit of an eye-opener to me. I never imagined there are guys out there who don't like to be on the receiving end of some gentle oral stimulation !

For me, oral - both giving and receiving are a natural, and extremely enjoyable, part of a good 'session.'

Lurker
0 likes
not bothered i love giving oral but not bothered about recieving
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Wow, this thread is a bit of an eye-opener to me. I never imagined there are guys out there who don't like to be on the receiving end of some gentle oral stimulation !

For me, oral - both giving and receiving are a natural, and extremely enjoyable, part of a good 'session.'

Me too Swollen, I would have bet a month's salary on this thread.

Either I have been meeting a different kind of man or some of us need to go back to school for another course in Oral Sex 101
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Overall, I love getting sucked but it also has a lot to do with the girl. If the girl knows what she is doing and is skilled at it, then she can suck mine all she wants. If she doesn't know how, unless she is willing to take some constructive criticism and learn how, then I would rather masterbate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Damn in all my years I have never heard a man say he didnt like a blow job and now come on an adult site and hear a couple guys say it I am shocked
Lurker
0 likes
I can't understand why men wouldn't like it.

For me, it's quite possibly the best thing ever!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All I'll say is that the absolutely worst blow job I ever had was wonderful, like pussy there is no such thing as a bad one!
Lurker
0 likes
Love oral. Both giving and receiving, either on its own, 69 or as a prelude (or afterlude). I love making a woman cum orally first - it makes the sensation of penetration even more intense. I've only not enjoyed it once, because the girl couldn't get her jaws wide enough and I got scraped. Otherwise, as long as the woman is enjoying it, I love it.

I love the intimacy and the mixture of sensations when mouthwork is combined with hands, or breasts, or other parts of the body. I love watching her expression, and feeling the connection. It's also great to just lie back sometimes and be pleased.

I also love the feeling of being worshipped. It's not an ego thing (well, not in the bad sense), it's what lovers should do for one another - worship their bodies and devote themselves to giving pleasure. Oral is a great way for both partners to develop that sense of awe and devotion to one another.

And then, on a purely recreational level, it's hot as hell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ready the previous posts it looks like a 50/50 split - -Fucking Weirdo's

Who in their right mind would turn one down they are fab I love them.

Sorry for the F, the only time I dont get or give is during a pre-work quicky - because I like to take my time
Lurker
0 likes
when a friend of mine first met his now wife, she asked if he wanted a bj, being a gentleman and not wanting her to think it would be expected from her all the time he said no. now he kicks himself as they have been together for 5 years and his cock has only entered her mouth once! (no lie) and for only 30 second before SHE said that was enough (no lie again)
Lurker
0 likes
Sucked definately
Lurker
0 likes
A man who doesnt want to be sucked need to seek psychiatric assistance, just my opinion.