If you found $100, what would you do?

last reply
173 replies
8.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'd go buy myself a little something special ... then give the rest to my kids and let them blow it on whatever their little hearts desired.

What about you? ;)
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Lurker
0 likes
Set it aside for mad money
Clumeleon
0 likes
If I didn't have any idea who it belonged to, or couldn't think of any way of getting it back to them, I'd have the currency converted and donate it to a charity shop.

Boring, I know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ooo ... that's a good one, Clum. A very worthy cause. And definitely not boring. smile

What else can $100 buy? Not much these days. Ooo... i know! Supplies for natural disaster relief ... hurricanes, tornadoes, tsunami, earthquakes, etc.
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by clum
If I didn't have any idea who it belonged to, or couldn't think of any way of getting it back to them, I'd have the currency converted and donate it to a charity shop.

Boring, I know.

Not boring. The right answer.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
yep, $100 does not buy much. and unfortunatley, these days, i need to be my own favorite charity. so pay a bill i guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Send it to my favorite Lushie.
0 likes
If I knew who dropped it I'd give it back.

If I didn't know the owner, well, there's no way to trace cash back to anyone unfortunately. I'd call someone up and go get a round of drinks. On me. A memory is worth more than $100.

There's a lot of things $100 can buy if you aren't thinking big-ticket items smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
Of course I'd give it back to the owner if I knew who it was. If not, if I were low on cash I might use it to do whatever I needed to do. Otherwise drop it in a donation box for the needy or pay a kid to throw rocks at cars that have Florida Gator, Auburn Tiger or Georgia Tech tags. (Okay I really wouldn't do that but part of me wishes I would.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Put it in my account.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
If I could find the owner, give it back. If not, give some to charity and buy my mom and dad dinner with the rest.
Lurker
0 likes
Get some icecream with my godchild, give her 10-20 and buy something nice for my parents. The rest will end up as beer/food.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WELL since me n Scribe have been talking about WEED I'd go buy me a BIG bag, Get some munchies n get so FUCKING high right NOW biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well if I didnt know who it belonged to guess it would buy a nice bottle of 25 yr old Scotch and a pack of cigs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I didn't see who dropped it, I would take it and put it into my wallet. I would most likely put it away in the bank, since for once in my life I am trying to save money as opposed to spending it.
Lurker
0 likes
I´d call up Mary Jane for a date and RELAX
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Buy a cheap mp3 player. i just killed my second one this year.
Lurker
0 likes
buy scented candles.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
give it away to someone who needs it more than I do
Lurker
0 likes
buy altruism lessons
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my stand stays the same...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if i can find who dropped it, give it back, if not, probably save it up or buy something that i could share with family/friends
Smile at your enemies.. It makes them crazy...
The Linebacker
0 likes
Attempt to find who it belongs to.
Lurker
0 likes
Exchange it for English ££'s
Lurker
0 likes
host a small kickback at my pad. keystone beer for everyone!!!! haha
Lurker
0 likes
I'd buy that expensive vibrator everyone is going on about. The we-vibe. Weeeeeee!
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
It's a good looking vibe...I would buy it for you if I had a $100 - lol

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give it as a tip to the cute Starbucks guy who makes my drink everyday.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not much you can do with a $100, but, I'd go buy a roast chicken, few steaks, potatoes/corn, strawberry haagen dazs, popcorn, and the rest on a variety of tall cans!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I knew who dropped it, I would return it........
if its owner is lost, I would be a $100 richer,
then depending on the circumstances at the time,
would depend on the end use for the additional money.
can't spend it till I have it!