would you ever pee on your bloke????

last reply
89 replies
11.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my woman wants to let me have her piss all over my face. does it really turn you women on doing that ???????
Lurker
0 likes
Not me personally. There are very few things in one's life that you can keep private....I believe pissing to be one of them.
Lurker
0 likes
I can honestly say, I've never had the desire to pee on someone. The idea doesn't turn me on, not even the littlest bit. If a man I loved really really wanted me to pee on him, I'd most likely do it at some point but never on his face no matter how badly he asked for it. To me that just sounds disrespectful.
Lurker
0 likes
ive never done it before and its never appealed to me but i suppose i would try it if he really really wanted me to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did once, but that was only because I'm really ticklish and I told him to stop but did he listen? Noooo.....
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Ewwww that just sounds gross. These are the fetishes I dont get, why would someone want to do this to someone else. If some guy started pissing on me he would not be using his dick for anything any time soon
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by HunterNoel
Ewwww that just sounds gross. These are the fetishes I dont get, why would someone want to do this to someone else. If some guy started pissing on me he would not be using his dick for anything any time soon

and yet, there are those of us who find it a complete turn on. it's not gross, it's just not your thing smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am into golden showers, however, I prefer being peed on as opposed to peeing on someone else. It is a relatively normal fetish. If you do not feel comfortable with it, then just let her know and she should be able to respect that. However, you could use it as leverage in your sex life...perhaps if you allow her to do that then she will do something that you have really wanted to do.
Lurker
0 likes
If she wants to by all means - and I'll reciprocate if desired. It is really something special that depends on the couple rather than something to be planned - unless done in public of course!!
Lurker
0 likes
The type of man I usually end up having sex with usually wants to either fuck my brains out or come in my mouth, which are fairly normal male requirements and that's ok by me.

A man that wants to be peed on is probably a submissive who feels a need to be completely degraded by a woman.

A complete turn off for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HA I'd like to pee on a particular ex-boyfriend!!! LOL He'd hate it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a boyfriend ask me to pee in his mouth. He got me drunker than snot and then wouldn't let me near the bathroom. No matter how much I needed to pee, I just couldn't do it. So, no, I wouldn't do this to my bloke.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Golden showers are for toilets, only. Not for some R. Kelly type shit. Sorry.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yuck! I would never pee on my bloke thats horrible!
Lurker
0 likes
To each his own lol, I wouldn't do it though
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No way no how. I was asked by a former lover to urinate on him and just could not bring myself to do it.
spank me hard please
Lurker
0 likes
Is he a toilet? No... then I see no need to urinate on him, simple. Plus its just disgusting... come on now! I understand some people may find that erotic but I dont and if anyone EVER tried to piss on me, hell would brake loose. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a bf once who was into it and we messed around with me peeing on him and him peeing on me. There's something forbidden and therefore erotic about it. That was my only experience to date.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by big-g
my woman wants to let me have her piss all over my face. does it really turn you women on doing that ???????

Have a man piss all over my face? No thanks! It would totally destroy the bag.

Would I ever pee on my bloke? Yes, if he asked, and if it was in a bath tub/shower so we could wash together/each other straight after.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
hmm, its really not something id want to do, or have done to me, but to each their own i say, and as long as both people are up for it, then i guess have fun, lol
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Lurker
0 likes
I don't understand why this is a turn-on. I think it's disgusting. So my answer is no I would not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the thought turns me on, but the actual fact of thinking about pissing on my gorgeous mans face in real life is just a no, unless like someone else said, it was in the bath/shower and could wash immediately after, cus why would i want to kiss and caress my man with the smell of piss/getting piss all over me. ew. no.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
bloke? nah
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't turn me on at all, but there are people out there into some pretty kinky things
Lurker
0 likes
NOPE!! Totally gross for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by castlequeen
I did once, but that was only because I'm really ticklish and I told him to stop but did he listen? Noooo.....

hehe sorry but thats really funny, not for you of course.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Fugly
Quote by big-g

Have a man piss all over my face? No thanks! It would totally destroy the bag.

Would I ever pee on my bloke? Yes, if he asked, and if it was in a bath tub/shower so we could wash together/each other straight after.

I would never want a guy to piss in my face! - NO NO NO NO HELL NO! But i can see why people like being pissed on. I don't find it a huge turn on but i think it could be hot if it was in the shower and i peed on him, but i cannot see why it would be a turn on to piss on or get pissed on her face but as they say each to their own.
Lurker
0 likes
If he asked me to I would, I don't find it off putting but, it isn't anything that I find exciting. I do get excited when he does though.