Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

whats the naughtiest dare you've ever done?

last reply
127 replies
58.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
for everyone who loves to play dare. tell us your naughtiest!!!!

i got naked in a restaurant. corner booth strip naked for about 5 mins. only a few people saw. then shagged the waitress in the toilets. can't wait to hear yours!!!

love you xxx
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing as adventurous as the above ^^^^

I was down to just my knickers when playing a game of spin the bottle, after a few vodkas, with some school mates in a garage. My forfeit was to do whatever they told be to do if I lost or remove my knickers, I agreed to the forfeit if I lost. I lost. I had to kneel in front of one of the boys, suck his cock until he came and swallow his cum.

It was good fun and I got cheered on all the way by the rest of them.

I was very relieved because at least I got to keep my knickers on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
Nothing as adventurous as the above ^^^^

I was down to just my knickers when playing a game of spin the bottle, after a few vodkas, with some school mates in a garage. My forfeit was to do whatever they told be to do if I lost or remove my knickers, I agreed to the forfeit if I lost. I lost. I had to kneel in front of one of the boys, suck his cock until he came and swallow his cum.

It was good fun and I got cheered on all the way by the rest of them.

I was very relieved because at least I got to keep my knickers on

I'd say that's at LEAST as adventurous. All these years later I find out that as a kid I was playing Spin the Bottle soooo wrong.

Sorry for interrupting ladies. Carry on...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
me and a bunch of friends had this beer pong tournament and every time you lost you had to take of an article of clothing and the first person to be naked had to be the slutty maid/ slave for the rest of the weekend.

i am god awful at beer pong and i lost first. needless to say i was used like a slut for 2 days and i loved it
Lurker
0 likes
lol read my about me on my profile and you decide for yourself...
Lurker
0 likes
i had all my holls filled when i was *18 in a quite street

Edited by admin to follow site guidelines
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing as naughty as what has been mentioned above. Once I had to run naked in the snow past a group of guys and once when a teen, I had to knock on my friends older brothers bedroom door while I was wearing only my bikini bottom and ask him a question.

But its never too late for some relly naughty dares, right!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Fucked two random guys we met in Italy on my vacation this past summer
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Nothing as naughty as what has been mentioned above. Once I had to run naked in the snow past a group of guys and once when a teen, I had to knock on my friends older brothers bedroom door while I was wearing only my bikini bottom and ask him a question.

But its never too late for some relly naughty dares, right!!!

^^^ thats freaking amazing do tell the story in details please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a sleepover with friends when I was 17 and was dared to dry hump the girl sitting opposite me. I didn't know her very well but I did the dare awkwardly. But later on that night she crawled over to me and we had amazing make out session ;) at midnight
VIOLENT FOREPLAY
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
had to let a stranger stick his finger up my butt in the bar.
and to prove I did it a sorority sis was right there!

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Lurker
0 likes
either having sex with an older man(38) I met at a bar one night or the three sum I had my sophomore year of college with two fraternity boys that lived near me at my apartment complex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow, I have had a lot of naughty dares....hhmmm...I think my favorite was to walk up to a total stranger standing at the bar and do sexy dance that ended with me squatting on front of him like I was about to give him head. I couldn't resist running my hand over his bulge and even gave it a kiss through his jeans. Then I stood up winked at him then went back to dancing with my friends. I got all my drinks bought for me that night.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
0 likes
By the sounds of things, i still have a LONG way to go. My idea of a dare was stealing my physics teachers master key at the end of year eleven. Boy, did i get in trouble! Hardly sexual though....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
Wow, I have had a lot of naughty dares....hhmmm...I think my favorite was to walk up to a total stranger standing at the bar and do sexy dance that ended with me squatting on front of him like I was about to give him head. I couldn't resist running my hand over his bulge and even gave it a kiss through his jeans. Then I stood up winked at him then went back to dancing with my friends. I got all my drinks bought for me that night.

What bars you drink at Ivy?? lol x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any bar you're at...lol

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by poizenivy
Any bar you're at...lol

lol ;)
Lurker
0 likes
went out to a bar all dressed up, wearing my 4" heels, wow was I ever scared that nite!!
Lurker
0 likes
oh for the people that don't understand, I'm a CD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
was out drinking long time ago and was hit on by a lad on stag do..ended up being poked in the street...
Lurker
0 likes
last week i was dared to go in to the streets and strip then fuck a random girl
Lurker
0 likes
Wife gave e a blowjob in a room full of friends, when I dared her to do it she just dropped right there and took care of business.
Lurker
0 likes
Gave Kelly's ex-bf a blow job in a club and then put some of his cum on my panties and handed them to his new gf before we all left the club giggling. Kelly was hysterical at how he would explain that to her.
Lurker
0 likes
I was out drinking with some friends and family we where quite drunk and went to a house party were my cousin dared me to take her to the owners bedroom and have sex with her !! Needless to say we had a lot of fun in the bed she was and still is a hot n horny lady..smile
Lurker
0 likes
do naked snow angels count
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes they count....bbbbrrrrr

I was dared to dance at a strip club when they invited ladies up to the stage. And yes I stripped and worked the pole.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my sister ws grounded I went on her date and made out with her gf a great time and he dump her
Lurker
0 likes
I gave my husband a blowjob in a dressing room at Sears. We wrote a story about it but made it at The Gap because it sounded sexier! Lol
Lurker
0 likes
Guess I am kind of boring compared to others. I was dared to wear no panties to work one day...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As far as a dare, probably sucking my boyfriend's cock in front of three friends (it was another couple and a girl that was with us).
"I find that a duck's opinion of me is largely influenced by whether or not I have bread". - Mitch Hedberg