15.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I cant wait for answers (;
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At work, went off with a co-worker and let her watch, as she let me watch her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably don't need two of these threads :P

In a theater. I had gone by myself to kill time before meeting back up with some friends. The movie was really terrible but I had to wait. On a whim I ended up pulling my jacket over my lap and teasing myself under my skirt.

There were people around but not right next to me...it probably went on about 45 minutes and no one noticed. I didn't plan to finish, but when I could tell the movie was almost over I went for it. I'm usually kind of loud so it was a struggle to stay quiet and mostly still. Afterward I washed up in the restroom, splashed cold water on my face so I wouldn't look so flushed, and found my friends. No one ever knew.
Lurker
0 likes
While stuck in traffic once. Driving to meet a guy I had just "got off" the phone with a bit earlier. Took my vibrator from purse after feeling myself up a bit under my mini and made drivers happier.
Lurker
0 likes
the bank lol
Lurker
0 likes
on a subway train
Lurker
0 likes
on a rollercoaster when i was 15 or in the shop getting a coffe a year earlyer i amit i am a bit of a slut
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While Parasailing In The Bahamas. Didnt Cum Though!
Lurker
0 likes
In a train carriage on the London underground. There was nobody eles present.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i had a friend sleep over once and we had to share a double bed, we were sat up watching tv with the covers around us and i masturbated to orgasm with her right next to me, i definitely shook about a little bit but i pretended i was having a coughing fit... i was pretty young at the time lol
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've gotten pretty good at doing it while driving. If I'm listening to a good sex scene in one of my audiobooks right before I have to leave I'll bring my little vibe with me smile If it isn't planned at all I'll let the vibrations of the car get me most of the way there and use my hand to finish. I can usually cum really fast when I'm driving, maybe it's all the people watching and the chance of discovery.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hmm i did it on the train when it was packed going to work
Lurker
0 likes
bathroom at school. but i think a lot of people have done that.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Did it on the top deck of a bus...but it was quite quiet...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
In the changing rooms of H+M do hope there weren't cameras. On second thoughts, that would be quite sexy knowing somebody was watching. Didn't buy anything but left a very satisfied customer.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
At work
Lurker
0 likes
while walking on these trails near my house by a park at night.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At work in the men's room. Took a pic of the outcum and mailed it to a friend.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi guys what are runninh there
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by TomDave
Hi guys what are runninh there

Lurker
0 likes
Today...between sales appointments...in the client's parking lot...while on the phone with a special friend.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Class Room, While Driving, at work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Listening to a lush audiobook in the car today smile I have a new set of kegel balls and had one inside against my g spot with one outside to grind against. To think I was disappointed with them when I got them, because I couldn't feel the balls inside them rattle with them in. With one in and one out they are perfect :)
Lurker
0 likes
so many places, but probably at work in a crusher plant, as well as driving down the road.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a bar sitting at a high top table with a date... it was a dare and other than him, I don't think anyone else knew.
Lurker
0 likes
I did it in the hospital once.
Lurker
0 likes
At about 3 a.m i brought a blanket and went on the street in front of my house and did it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
At work, after exchanging hot messages with a special friend then, I finished it at the office rest room, during office hours...At a crowded bus while it was running, while texting also, I was so horny and hot then, I could almost put my fingers inside my pants, but all I can do is grind my pussy against the seat and touch it on my pants top...
Lurker
0 likes
Craziest place....two places....
1. Work...board room...three people were giving presentations...I was one of them...used a remote egg....wished real hard the electronics didnt give the mice feedback! lol!

and

2. In my bro's bed...we were watching a movie and it just came on...maybe had to do with my outfit, situation, or something!