Removed

last reply
20 replies
4.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I was just talking about this with a guy friend of mine the other day. He loves it and says you have to graduate with the sizes of the metal rods. He did have one bad experience in that once he came so hard that the rod shot out of his dick and hit him in the face... So... be careful, you don't want to put out an eye or end up in the ER. I'm not that familiar with it, so I'm not sure if there is some mechanism or trick for making sure it doesn't turn into a projectile during orgasm.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had that experience. However, one time when I was doing it I had to piss so hard that it came out with the insertion in. Made a mess but the warm feeling inside my cock was incredible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All I have to say is ouch!!!!
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
The Linebacker
0 likes
I had a catheter inserted in my penis hole at the hospital a few years back when my appendix ruptured. I did not enjoy the catheter at all. I also didn't enjoy the fact that the hospital left me for hours sitting in the waiting room at the ER until my damned appendix ruptured. What should have been a 2 day hospital stay turned into nearly 2 weeks.
0 likes
I was thinking about this post since I first read it this morning. Now I don't mean to pass judgement and I am sure that there would be some sort of gratification to doing this. However I keep on coming back to the thought of - Why? Is it not kind of like threading a needle?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
I'll think I'll pass on this one myself...why do I think this could be a disaster waiting to happen?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
maybe use lube instead of vegetable oil :s
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
Lube is fine. I find it easier to insert if I have some kind of lube. It just feels erotic to me. It doesn't hurt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know women who like to put things in their urethra, sometimes things as big as a finger. It sounds like it would take a while to work up to it. I once read about someone who let her husband insert his penis into her urethra. Not sure if that is an urban myth or not.

I was mildly curious about this once, but as someone prone to UTIs I decided it wasn´t worth the risk. TMI?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I know women who like to put things in their urethra, sometimes things as big as a finger. It sounds like it would take a while to work up to it. I once read about someone who let her husband insert his penis into her urethra. Not sure if that is an urban myth or not.

I was mildly curious about this once, but as someone prone to UTIs I decided it wasn´t worth the risk. TMI?

A friend told me about a famous french prostitute who was born without a vagina and she turned tricks using only her urethra.

Just sounds fucking painful.

AND SO DOES SHOVING ANYTHING UP YOUR FUCKING DICK!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And yet people shove things up anus's which is also an area that gets rid of waste matter.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I can imagine Cheech & Chong improvising a sketch around sounding, something similar to this...

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
be careful, you can get nasty infections from sounding
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ducky69
All I have to say is ouch!!!!

Agreed this seems like it could lead to some kind of permanent disfigurement or something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not something ihave ever thought about doing or to be honest heard about but if you enjoy it then who are we to judge
There is only one life so make the most of it and enjoy every second because if you miss the chance it may never come back!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I once talked to a man who was into pain who did something similar and not in a very nice way.
It wasn't erotic at all to me, however I do believe that if you like it, do it, as long as it is safe!

@WMM I do believe that one can orgasm from stimulation inside the nose.. I've yet to succeed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not judging...but it's not for me...why do they call in 'sounding'? Is it due to the scream that arises from 'bottoming out'? If it rocks your world...have fun...