should I?

last reply
17 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've only been with women but after discovering this site I've had a curiosity about men, should I just give in? or is it worth it? Men and women both please respond
I'm a str8 forward, spicy and ruthless kuntry gal, think you can handle me?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bellayan21
I've only been with women but after discovering this site I've had a curiosity about men, should I just give in? or is it worth it? Men and women both please respond

Do what feels best and see what prefer
Lurker
0 likes
well there are alot of good guys out there and you might like what you find.
Clumeleon
0 likes
It sounds like you're curious enough to give it a try. You don't have to stick with it if you find it's not really your thing.

Do what feels natural, and have some fun. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do it and see what you like - be safe!
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just try like any relationship you need to have connection and feel comfortable, communicate what you like and see where it goes from there ... no biggy be safe have fun smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes! And then after that try a FFM followed by an MMF. Try them all several times until you are all very good at it!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Bellayan21

No offense, Bella...but this has got to be a Lush 1st.

Nicola, you can trumpet that in addition to Lush enjoying the privilege of introducing so many long lasting new relationships amongst couples...now your wonderful site has managed to turn a lesbian into a bisexual.

What else can this site do? Deliver babies, preside over weddings? I'm still waiting for scratch n sniff profile photos. Complete with audio!

Gav?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Online Lushie scratch n' sniff - now wouldn't that be something!

If your curious enough try it, if for no other reason then to be able to honestly say you don't like it, but you might be surprised!!
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either your forum posts after this one where BS or this one is. I'm leaning towards this one. How can you say you had a friends with benefits relationship with a guy for 3 years and that you enjoy giving BJs, but you've never been with a man as of 2 months ago?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i say go for it,not because im gay but because its nice to experiment
Lurker
0 likes
its all about living life (aka experiencing life). you will never know if you will like something until you try it, regardless of how many people tell you if you should or shouldnt try something you should only do it for yourself and because you want to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always try and live by the mantra 'I'll try anything once. If I like it, I'll do it again!'
Life is too short not to do and try as many new things as you possibly can.
Let me make it easy for you;
Think of your favourite food/song/film etc. Now think about what that was before you tried your favourite food/heard your favourite song/ saw your favourite film... You never know what you might like until you've tried it...
Lurker
0 likes
i thought i was straight when i got here, im so bi now
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Bellayan21

No offense, Bella...but this has got to be a Lush 1st.

Nicola, you can trumpet that in addition to Lush enjoying the privilege of introducing so many long lasting new relationships amongst couples...now your wonderful site has managed to turn a lesbian into a bisexual.

What else can this site do? Deliver babies, preside over weddings? I'm still waiting for scratch n sniff profile photos. Complete with audio!

Gav?

Scratch & sniff.... hmmmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if some of us women want to dip a toe into the lady pond to see if the water is warm...

why not splash around in the man pool too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do what you wish try it if you dont like it then come back home