The sexiest part of a woman's body

last reply
279 replies
33.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I find women incredibly sexy, every part of them..so whats your favorite body part and why

for me its the back..sensual, seductive, oh so sexy, could you imagine her just slipping of a nightie ever so carefully and all you see is her is her nude silhouette?

I also like collarbones I have no idea why though...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is an irresistible question, and I'll beg forgiveness in advance if this makes me sound like a complete pig. Ok..deep breath, steady the hands to type...but in the right position, that enticing little hollow of skin is exposed just between a woman's pussy and the very apex of her thigh. This is the absolute silkiest skin anywhere on her body. A lover's lips fit there like a glove, and the little concavity of it seems made for the lover's breath to warm it. And of course the view from here is magnificent. Neither thigh nor pussy, this tiny patch of heaven has no name, and if anyone is aware of a name for it, please keep it to yourself.

But then, oh jeezus, there are those dimples at the base of a woman's spine, like little thumb depressions.

And then there's....

Dangerous question, kittendancer4. Shame on you.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Hair.

Tight, ginger curls; flowing, blonde locks; spiky, dyed-pink mohawk. Running my hands through it; twirling it with my fingers; stroking it softly.

I love it.
Lurker
0 likes
Long smooth legs... that lead up to a nice smooth pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Her mind.

When she feels sexy, wanted, desired....look out! ;)

After that, her eyes. The eyes are a window to her soul.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Wow! This is so hard to pick. Torso - from thighs to belly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kittendancer4
I find women incredibly sexy, every part of them..so whats your favorite body part and why

for me its the back..sensual, seductive, oh so sexy, could you imagine her just slipping of a nightie ever so carefully and all you see is her is her nude silhouette?

I also like collarbones I have no idea why though...

My thoughts exactly.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I agree with That1NJGuy. The mind.

To paraphrase Jackie Treehorn....The brain is the biggest erogenous zone.
Lurker
0 likes
I guess both ends of the spinal column. Brains and bootay!!!
Lurker
0 likes
The belly and hips. In that order. Why? I don't know , it just is. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Mark
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love a womans legs
they are just so sexxy if hey are nicely tanned
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Napes, necks and shoulders for me.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Whatever that part of her anatomy is called which allows me to slip my hand down / between her waistband of her trousers/jeans/skirt and then finger her wet cunt.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
tell me if there is a part of woman body that is not sexy ^_^
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by KingOfLove

Amen, brother!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rainmaker78
Quote by KingOfLove

Amen, brother!

Amen, brother!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
While I love all the parts of the female body to me its the eyes. WIth them you can see the emption and feeling, and you can use your imagination as to what they are thinking. Also, watchin gthem look at your body, or looking up at you as she is down below is one of the sexiest sights that you can see.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mt872
While I love all the parts of the female body to me its the eyes.

I agree about eyes. they are the mirror to a heart. if you look into her eyes you'll see her real feelings, you' ll see what she really wants :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Hair on her head, long and thick
Lurker
0 likes
The part for me is either her lips (mouth) or her ass/hips/thighs/pussy from the view of her bending over. There is something so incredibly beautiful because of the roundness of everything and extremely vulnerable that just taps into my most animalistic desire.

That being said any part of her body can be very sexy
Lurker
0 likes
I like backs, the small of the back, the back of the next, that sot just below the back where the crack of the ass starts. As others have said though what part of a woman isn't sexy?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the eyes, they seem to do it to me everytime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Long and Beautiful hands ! nails manicured , smooth skin and smooth elbow skin
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Her face.

Her ass.

Her neck.

In that order.
Lurker
0 likes
Her smile
Lurker
0 likes
Her Eyes and her smile
Lurker
0 likes
Neck and ears.....woooooo
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kittendancer4
I find women incredibly sexy, every part of them..so whats your favorite body part and why...

LIPS....ALL OF THEM!
Lurker
0 likes
Her face