Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cyber Sex - Ever done it? Want to do it?

last reply
93 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Lush has a free to download cyber sex/chat game - AChat. Have any of you tried it?
And if you have what issues apart from firewalls and connections dropping out at the worst possible moment? Would love to know.

http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes and yes! lol it's fun and uncomplicated! =)
LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST EACH AND EVERYDAY! =D
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
haven't tried it yet but will do
Lurker
0 likes
have downloaded it but have't tried it, other ppl have told me it's fun though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haven't done it, waiting for the right moment.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
First I've heard of it. Looks interesting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like to try it, with the right person
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, not great at describing things but I usually enjoy it. Especially with the right person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i never knew it existed!!!!

but no i have no intention of trying it unless specifically asked to by someone i really wanna please
Lurker
0 likes
looks like a bit of a laugh, but probably not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have not tried that but I have cybered and would do it again
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Real life yes. Lush Achat? Never knew it existed. Interesting concept
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't tried AChat but have cybered, it's okay now and then but not crazy about it.
Lurker
0 likes
Tried it once but didn't really like it. Would only do it again to please a Special someone.
Lurker
0 likes
tried cyber once, with a girl here, a long time but found i was no good at it. all started well as we described the things we were doing to each other but as i got more and more excited, i would close my eyes to imagine it happening. the problem was, i have never learned how to type with my eyes closed so there would be pauses on my part. then came the clincher, she typed " i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum, oh yes i'm cummmmmmming, oh wow". i'm not sure about you but when i have an orgasm the last place my fingers would be is on the computer keys. nope, not for me.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
tried cyber once, with a girl here, a long time but found i was no good at it. all started well as we described the things we were doing to each other but as i got more and more excited, i would close my eyes to imagine it happening. the problem was, i have never learned how to type with my eyes closed so there would be pauses on my part. then came the clincher, she typed " i'm gonna cum, i'm gonna cum, oh yes i'm cummmmmmming, oh wow". i'm not sure about you but when i have an orgasm the last place my fingers would be is on the computer keys. nope, not for me.

cant stop laughing babes.

I was chatting with a bloke in a chat room when I 1st joined, he said cybering is addicting and annoying. I said why is it annoying, he said cause you have to jerk off and type at the same time pmsl
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by kiera

cant stop laughing babes.

I was chatting with a bloke in a chat room when I 1st joined, he said cybering is addicting and annoying. I said why is it annoying, he said cause you have to jerk off and type at the same time pmsl

We may have to jerk and type... But it certainly increases your typing speed!!! lol biggrin
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Lurker
0 likes
I just love to cum with others
Lurker
0 likes
I've been a member of Achat for ages. Haven't used it for quite a while now. I wouldn't call it "cyber" by any stretch of the imagination. I found that after a few weeks I was bored with it and the chat element is extremely weak.
Troublemaker
0 likes
Who? Me?
Lurker
0 likes
Have done it. But, I prefer the real thing way to much...;)
Lurker
0 likes
hmm maybe?
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried it and have no desire to.
0 likes
Not sure what the game is, but I'll check it out.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmmm, something new ?? I am always up for trying new things ....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes
can we play this game with 3D glasses?...hahaaaa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dear Lord! What will they think of next? With all these advances in virtual sexual satisfaction, its any wonder people even bother connecting in real life. I'm not a fan of this APP or any app like this unfortunately but knock your socks off if you are.
Lurker
0 likes
I have and maybe with the right person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have, and, as the saying goes, it takes two to tango....in this case, equal thoughts and actions...a one-sided cyber isn't what I consider fun....but, with the right person.....yes!