Do people really fall in love on lush?

last reply
462 replies
46.3k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I heard of some people falling in love on lush. Is it true? And are you sure it's not lust?
Lurker
0 likes
good question! sounds a little crazy to me too. personally i would feel weird knowing someone's dirtiest secrets and desires before getting to know them as a person first...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could see it happen... on here, you drop your inhibitions... it's basically because you don't expect to find love here in the first place, so you open yourself up to anything, and can be surprised with the result. There are great people here... often people who wouldn't talk about their "dirty secrets" in real life as openly. Once that barrier is out of the way... anything goes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know, I don't see why it couldn't happen. I've heard of relationships and even marriages that have started because of this site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes it can..... and has.....
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Where's thepainter and hornybunny74 when I need them?

You called? lol

I agree that the chances of a 100% genuine relationship coming out of an adult website is minimal. And yet, hornybunny74 and I are beating all the odds.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Clumeleon
0 likes
It's as good a place as any to find the love of your life. I wouldn't turn my nose up at a relationship with a Lushie if I really liked them. I think it's romantic.
Lurker
0 likes
love is everywhere...why not smile
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
I met a wonderful man on Lush - started out as online friends and slowly fell in love in real life. Happy to say we have been together for eight months

So to answer your question - YES, it is absolutely possible!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Darkchallenger and i met on Lush back in March 2010.. started as friends and it grew from there. Planning our third meeting for later this year.
I am very much in love, so yes.. it is very possible to meet someone and fall in love on Lush

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Lurker
0 likes
i found someone wonderful here too smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I could easily fall in love with a girl from Lush.
Actually, I think I already have.
Even true love has to start some wheres
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by scooter

Quote by LittleMissBitch

Oh now you guys make me blush! I luvs you guys too.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep for sure it is possible. Going back a friend of mine from here had gotten married to another Lushie to. Hoping to meet my Lush girl friend very soon smile
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Lush is just another variation of a social networking site. Internet dating, hook-ups, e-ordered brides, affairs, arranged marriages and true-love-bliss has already become the norm for millions (or maybe even bizillions or kajillions?) of people. As with most relationships, it starts with lust/infatuation and moves into something more meaningful if the connection is right.

So yes... it's very possible to start here, but it has to go beyond Lush.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say I was already on the path to being in love with MK when I introduced him to lush. But I also think it's enhanced out communication on some subjects.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say I was already on the path to being in love with MK when I introduced him to lush. But I also think it's enhanced out communication on some subjects.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by scooter

Quote by LittleMissBitch

I thought I made that a tough little riddle chef, but you saw right threw it.
I'm speaking for Little Miss here also but;
We loves you too chefkathleen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ducky69
Yes it can..... and has.....

I agree!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by scooter
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by scooter

Quote by LittleMissBitch

I thought I made that a tough little riddle chef, but you saw right threw it.
I'm speaking for Little Miss here also but;
We loves you too chefkathleen

:) you can always put words in my mouth scooter ;)

... and yes we do :)
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe, maybe not
Lurker
0 likes
It can be true. I met my boyfriend of over 14 months on here. He is the most amazing guy I have ever known. He really is the perfect guy for me. I was really surprised that I found him on here of all places. I feel so lucky that I did though. I can not see myself with another person. He is the one I plan on being with the rest of my life
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Call me a converted skeptic. Lighting doesn't strike that often, but when it does, it strikes hard.

And all this time, I was hoping it was just a cheap affair.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by YourSlutBella
I heard of some people falling in love on lush. Is it true? And are you sure it's not lust?

I thought again, and you asked right question...are you sure it's not lust?

We can find our love here, but can we find our life partner here, i am not sure..i guess it stays as a lust
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KingOfLove
Quote by YourSlutBella

I thought again, and you asked right question...are you sure it's not lust?

We can find our love here, but can we find our life partner here, i am not sure..i guess it stays as a lust

So I assume you don't think people can make friends here either?

I think it is possible to get to know someone very well, develop a friendship and then expand it into love. Sure, if it starts with lust, I doubt it develops much further than that. It's like learning to fly a plane without learning how to land it. If you try to build a relationship on that, you better hope you'll be able to glide indefinitely. But if two people start with the basics, with their character, their personality, their values, their hopes and dreams.. just like any solid relationship, I guess. But if you're here to cyber in the first place, and you start with "Do you like big cocks?", then no, I don't suppose you'll find love here.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont really think so. I mean unless you are one of those people that actually MEET other people on here then I think its really illogical to think you can fall in love on here. Most cases I think its just lust. And then there are the really unhealthy relationships on lush where you THINK your in love with someone you've never actually met. What seems to happen here is that neither of you actually know that much about eachother but because you are in front of a computer screen and not the actual person you feel like you can say whatever you want. So girls can tell you their 'sluttiest' desires and deepest insecurities and it wont matter if you leave bcuz there r a thousand other guys on here. But if you stay then we are infatuated with you. And guys can also say whatever they want. They can be whoever they want, something they may not be able to do in real life. They can be the bad boy, even if they're a shy nerd in real life. Hell I even met one guy who just wanted someone to talk to, to tell about is day and vent to someone. For all I know in real life he could be the macho man. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that its the easiest thing in the world to fall in infatuation with someone on lush, because 80% of us arent who we say we are. And that's okay. There's nothing wrong with it. But I'll have to say I think it is EXTREMELY rare to fall in love on lush, if not impossible.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think you can fall in love on lush, My Lover (Easy_rider75) and i started out as friends on lush, and are falling completely in love & Planning on meeting very soon . I think it's possible, but everyone has their own opinions right? By the way, i love you babe(:
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you are free to fall in love, I think it is possible to meet someone via Lush. Sexual compatability is so important in a healthy, long term and loving relationship. I guess therefore when you meet someone on Lush, as opposed to in real life, that area of your persona is one of the first to be explored. Yes, I know that can lead to lust and not love, but that may not always be the case. Afterall, from lust can come love, can it not?
Lurker
0 likes
Just the other day I commented on my profile, "No one ever looked across a crowded room and thought, 'Cor, look at the mind on that!"
Well, in here, particularly where the avatar pic is not of the Lushie, the mind is the first part of the person we meet, so with that milestone out of the way, a more enlightened lust can occur when we see the Lushie in the flesh as it were.
That then just leaves the normal process of falling in love, or not, to carry on as before.
So yes, I would say it's possible, even without the evidence above to prove it. And to those that have done it already, Good luck!