Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How often do you sext?

last reply
38 replies
6.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Are you likely to send naughty texts or naked pix?

65 votes remaining
Sexting is just an aspect of dating/mating ritual. (58 votes) 89%
Sure, doesn't everybody? (13 votes) 20%
My cellphone is a phone, I do not sext. Or text. (12 votes) 18%
Fuck a bunch of sexting, let's trade email addy's! (1 vote) 2%
I share my nekkid pix to strangers via websites (4 votes) 6%
I haven't yet, but the thought is intriguing me. (8 votes) 12%
A day without sexting is like, a starvation diet. (2 votes) 3%
Heh, I just give people my Lush homepage access (2 votes) 3%
I can send fake pix as well as anyone else! (1 vote) 2%
Constant Gardener
0 likes
This little nub of an article tripped one of my remaining, functioning neurons this morning.

There is not a week that goes by anymore, without seeing hilarious sexts and images harvested from them, appearing online @ various websites, such as Gawker (several others spring to mind, but I forget their actual 'names', now).

If you do sext, is it more likely to be with someone you have come to know...or do you just make your intentions known right off the gitgo?

There might be another four threads around here addressing this topic, but I'm sure there are zero polls (until now).

With News of The World now in the rear view mirror ... I see a niche & hope to fill a vacuum. What are your sexting tendencies. Spill.

As for myself...I've never used my phone to send photos of my naughty bits. I have struggled to send texts at all to a small handful of playful, steady female partners over the last five or six years. I actually hate texting. I use my phone as a phone (not a camera or a hand held computer).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think the phone is just an extension of your computer. If you send dirty notes/pics by email, then it's not that much of a stretch to send them by phone.

Personally I do (you never know when the mood might strike) but it's definitely only with someone I know. I still see it as an intimate kind of thing and you have to trust the person.

If people are in the habit of sending naked pics and cybering random strangers, I guess the sexting thing might be something you can do with a "send to my entire phonebook" mailing list, but that's never been my style.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although texting has become a part of everyday life, I will only send a Sext to a very select few. Sometimes the mood just strikes me and I will send a naughty message to a close friend, usually at an awkward time for them, LOL! But I will not send any sext's to people I dont know very well.
Lurker
0 likes
I find it to be one of those things that gets 'old'...similar to cybering, camming, etc etc. But, if used effectively and sporadically I find it has it's uses
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I'm in a long distance relationship, so sexting is an important part of keeping in touch!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Ok wtf is a sext? Forgive my ignorance on these type pf things I suppose it is my age that I do not know the newer trends....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
fake it til you can make it, man.

I've learned a buttload of stuff here in the last 2 years. Long Live Lush!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexting has replaced foreplay in my relationship sad boohoo
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife loves sexting me and of course I have to reciprocate!!!! I think she first sexted me about 7 years ago within the first couple of weeks we got together. During our break ups I had girlfriends that sexted also. I guess from my experience I always thought the girl initiated sexting. But everyone is different.
Lurker
0 likes
sexting is amazing and I am all for it. but it cant be the same ole stuff every single time. as long as you keep it fresh and include pics every once and a while, it is a great way to get in the mood before you two are physically together
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only sext with one very close and wonderful friend
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
fake it til you can make it, man.

I've learned a buttload of stuff here in the last 2 years. Long Live Lush!

PS .... sexting with someone is like little unexpected post-it notes left for you to find ... yumm!
Lurker
0 likes
I used to sext A LOT with Kevin. But once everything fell apart, I stopped. I rarely do it anymore.
Lurker
0 likes
HAVE NEVER SEXT
Lurker
0 likes
It's like phone sex. When you are alone or away it is nice to have someone to cum with. And you can do it anywhere (well not cum, but text).
Lurker
0 likes
Almost every day ;)
Lurker
0 likes
A Ton! I would say daily too. smile
Lurker
0 likes
I am so surprised no one has left their cell number for some sexting playtime!

Lurker
0 likes
Full on sexting? Rarely. Naughty, teasing texts? A few times a day to one specific person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee

I am so surprised no one has left their cell number for some sexting playtime!

Want mine?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by That1NJGuy

Want mine?

sure .... BIG wink

PM me!
Lurker
0 likes
haha i sext almost every day, is that bad? lol
Head Nurse
0 likes
I have a small group of people I will sext. When my SO & I are separated I sext more ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I wish my wife would do it more... she doesn't do it at all. It would be nice just to get a little note to make me think about her all day....... it would make my day.
Lurker
0 likes
Every day at work...about the best way to make my day enjoyable! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only to numbers i know.... lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
[url=]This little nub of an article[/url] tripped one of my remaining, functioning neurons this morning.

There is not a week that goes by anymore, without seeing hilarious sexts and images harvested from them, appearing online @ various websites, such as Gawker (several others spring to mind, but I forget their actual 'names', now).

If you do sext, is it more likely to be with someone you have come to know...or do you just make your intentions known right off the gitgo?

There might be another four threads around here addressing this topic, but I'm sure there are zero polls (until now).

With News of The World now in the rear view mirror ... I see a niche & hope to fill a vacuum. What are your sexting tendencies. Spill.

As for myself...I've never used my phone to send photos of my naughty bits. I have struggled to send texts at all to a small handful of playful, steady female partners over the last five or six years. I actually hate texting. I use my phone as a phone (not a camera or a hand held computer).
Lurker
0 likes
I agree about sending text's as a sub for actually asking someone if they are interested or not. Phone are convenient but not the end of all ends?