One thing you want to do

last reply
41 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What is that ONE sexual thing you will love to do right now?
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!
Lurker
0 likes
Have a four way with our two best friends.

Ann
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have a bi foursome with a bi guy, my gf, and a bi girl.
Lurker
0 likes
I feel like a prude after reading these answers. All I want to do is make slow sweet love.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Wake a woman up by eating her out.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm with Loki. Foursome with two bi guys and another bi girl sounds so perfect. The possibilities are endless. The sex could go on forever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
MMF threesome.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gpjunk
I feel like a prude after reading these answers. All I want to do is make slow sweet love.

Me, too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two beautiful hookers and me.... for 24 hours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be pushed up against the wall, my partners hands moving up and down my body. He's got working man's hands, big and just a little rough. I want him to kiss my neck and whisper all the things he has planned, telling me how he's going to make use of my body. Pouring a delicious stream of dirty thoughts into my head....
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Emimeni
Quote by gpjunk

Me, too!

Me Too
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Make me breakfast ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by clum
Wake a woman up by eating her out.

had a former partner that did so on a regular basis...esp on Sunday mornings. now that's the way to wake up. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tie her up and Fuck her brains out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am loving where Red_Dragon's thoughts are!
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
Just have the roughest dirtiest sex possible to where be both fall into eachother in a pile of sweet when we come down. Both of us panting covered in marks of our passion(scratches, bite marks, maybe even a few brusies). Nothing ever beats that feeling
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
MMF and experience DP
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is so gonna sound like I'm a whore, but who am I kidding...gang-banged to oblivion!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Sweetmie
MMF and experience DP

me too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mare24
This is so gonna sound like I'm a whore, but who am I kidding...gang-banged to oblivion!

Nope sounds quite normal for a Lush girl !!
Lurker
0 likes
Have a threesome, MMF and MFF,also to be fucked by a kinkylady I know with a strap on,mmmm.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sluttykitty85
Be pushed up against the wall, my partners hands moving up and down my body. He's got working man's hands, big and just a little rough. I want him to kiss my neck and whisper all the things he has planned, telling me how he's going to make use of my body. Pouring a delicious stream of dirty thoughts into my head....

I like the way your mind works
Lurker
0 likes
Holy you guys! Is sex all you think about? How about the important things like a really nice bar-b-qued steak, steamed veggies, wild rice... and then tying my playmate down and fucking her ass after a few loving swats! smile
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Danny_B
Holy you guys! Is sex all you think about? How about the important things like a really nice bar-b-qued steak, steamed veggies, wild rice... and then tying my playmate down and fucking her ass after a few loving swats! smile

And then.......turning the tables and giiving him the surprise of a lifetime ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
For me it would be an evening that starts out slow and easy, dinner, drinks. I do believe in the wine/dine first. Then we would have to find someone to play with. A she would be preferred for me. Then having the night last for hours on end. Watching the sunrise with the two of them in my arms. Then making them breakfast.
Lurker
0 likes
Watching a guy 'work' himself in the shower, then I join the shower for some humping. Then we end the session with a normal shower (if we can..) =)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rockstar81
Quote by sluttykitty85

yeah...totally inlove with that idea
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kittendancer4
Quote by rockstar81
Quote by sluttykitty85

yeah...totally inlove with that idea

Mmm. Gonna have to try that one.

I'd like to... tie my next partner up to the bedpost - an ankle tied to each post and her hands bound together to the top rail. Honey dust on a feather, very slowly tracing up the outsides of her leg to her hip, up her waist to just below her underarm, around back and up to her shoulder to the nape of her neck, then across the back of her neck and back down the other side. Several passes like this, straying towards her breasts, around her cheeks, across her tummy, inside her thighs... until she's lightly coated in it, then kiss and lick her until she begs to be untied... and not untie her until she climaxes.