0 watchers
0 likes
Clumeleon
0 likes
And I mean animated.

Mine is definitely The Sword In The Stone. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ooo... *squirms* do i have to pick just one? and umm.. does Enchanted count, cause half of it is animated.. that's my wife's and my movie.. but, push come to shove it's a dead tie between The Little Mermaid and Tangled. oh, my god, i refuse to admit to how many times i've seen both - it's embarrassing!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Lion King
Lurker
0 likes
by far the lion king!!! by far best movie everheart not just disney movie
Lurker
0 likes
Oh man! Too many to name!! smile

Aladdin is my all time favorite! I'm not sure why, but it's all I ever remember watching as a child and I still think it is hysterical! I could honestly quote the whole movie to you! hehe!

But after that I love The Little Mermaid and Toy Story, The Princess and the Frog, The Emperor's New Grove (is that even Disney?) and I should probably stop now or I'll listen all 700 of my favorites...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh my tis hard...but Lion King gets my vote
doing my best to be good..
Lurker
0 likes
The Jungle Book is my all time fave. I could probably still quote it line for line.

The Lion King is a very close second. Love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do I really have to pick just one? It's like trying to pick you're flavor of ice cream - such a difficult decision! I've seen all of them numerous times so I'll have to go with my fav 5!

Alice in Wonderland
Oliver and Company
The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Cinderella
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Lion King, with Fantasia close behind.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
gotta be 'Sleeping Beauty' - Prince (knight) fighting the scary witch dragon is awesome.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Snow White, Toy Story, Monster's Inc (I wore out the DVD) and Shrek. The lion King is dead last.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Bambi !!!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sprite
ooo... *squirms* do i have to pick just one? and umm.. does Enchanted count, cause half of it is animated.. that's my wife's and my movie.. but, push come to shove it's a dead tie between The Little Mermaid and Tangled. oh, my god, i refuse to admit to how many times i've seen both - it's embarrassing!

I would accept Enchanted, seeing as it is amazing! Good other choices as well. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by clum
Quote by sprite

I would accept Enchanted, seeing as it is amazing! Good other choices as well. smile

damn, had i not already gotten married, i'd have proposed! biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Oh my god ALL OF THEM!! I am such a Disney geek, so much so that I did my dissertation on it! Also still got all my old videos from the 90s, I'm never throwing them out!!

Favourite have to be Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Lion King, Aladdin, all the old classics from the 90s and previous, dont like any of this 2000's animated crap (no offence!)
Lurker
0 likes
The Jungle Book
Bambi

I keep remembering more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What? No one loves Song of the South?
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
What? No one loves Song of the South?

Never actually seen it, but I did say animated. Is it good?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Aladdin is mine. I know my sister's is Robin Hood. But I love a lot of them.

Might also be fun to put everyone least fave too
Mine would be Beauty and the Beast or Pocahontas
Lurker
0 likes

Best scene ever
Lurker
0 likes
#2 on my list:

I wrote a poem in High School called "The Snow King." Basically, it was a story about a King (duh) who grew so bitter and cold by the world around him, that his feelings turned his heart cold, and everything in his Kingdom became winter. One day, a stranger came to his door. Of course, she was the most beautiful site he had ever gazed. But his heart did not give way.

One night, the beautiful stranger found a book, and in that book were poems that the Snow King had written. Those words touched her heart so deeply that they produced a tear that feel onto the book. The book became leather bound, and the pages crisp as the ice melted away. The Kings heart melted, and he awoke to a kingdom of burgeoning gardens, and clear blue skies. Bewildered by this experience he went searching for the stranger in his newly warm and resplendent castle, he found the stranger in his study, her face upon his poetry book, sleeping peacefully.

When I saw this movie, I saw my wish come to life.
Lurker
0 likes
I like that story Eviotis.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to go with Cinderella since I watched the tape everyday until it broke because it was so worn out and then I cried until I got a new one. And I also loved The Lion King, but then again who doesn't, and also pretty much every other disney movie ever. I will save my disney video tapes forever, even though I don't have a vcr to play them.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Peter Pan I'm tinker bell so love me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmmmm...I think Anastasia is a Disney movie. But I'm too lazy to google it. So if not then definitely Beauty and the Beast ♥
Sydney
♥♥xx♥♥
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by SexyAngelBaby
Hmmmmm...I think Anastasia is a Disney movie. But I'm too lazy to google it. So if not then definitely Beauty and the Beast ♥

Anastasia isn't Disney, but it is quite good. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HERCULES
romantic soul