Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could be an animal in the world, what would it be and why?

last reply
82 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I was once asked this question during a job interview. Now I like asking others the same.
"Trying to find something in my head is like watching an episode of Hoarders!"
Lurker
0 likes
a bird, then the people i don't like i could fly over and shit on them or their wind shield
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GreenEyes2

I was once asked this question during a job interview. Now I like asking others the same.

So what did you want to be?

I'd be a lioness... I'm a leo.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd be a greyhound just like the one I've got - lives to eat, sleep and be taken for a walk ... oh yes, and he's always sniffing round some bitch's bum ...!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An Otter. They Just Always Seem To Be Having Fun, Swimming And Playing All The Time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would be a cat. Strong, independent, killer instincts, lovable, pettable. Able to snooze in the sun during the day and roam the wild at night....
"Trying to find something in my head is like watching an episode of Hoarders!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol rt now i want to be his she duck!!
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
An Otter. They Just Always Seem To Be Having Fun, Swimming And Playing All The Time!

I love Otters Nikki they are one of the cutest creatures on the planet!

For me a monkey, they can fuck and make people laugh at the same time!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
oh hell dude, you can already do that.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
I would either be a dolphin or an eagle. Both 'fly' free through their environments with few restrictions. They have few natural enemies in the wild. They are both beautiful and graceful.
Lurker
0 likes
A Party animal.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Need I say more? Love this animal. silent but violent.

Lurker
0 likes
A mustang, wild and free.
Lurker
0 likes
GUESS WHY?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
of course the King Cobra silent but deadly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A fox; she's my spirit guardian.
They're adaptable, quiet, intellegent, quick witted, affectionate, playful and of course beautiful.

Who wouldn't want to be a fox, being able to blend into their surroundings when they don't want to be noticed.
Imagine the voyeristic ability.... lol

CK
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a wolf they mate for life
Lurker
0 likes
I'll be a cheetah because it is the fastest land animal in the world.

Lurker
0 likes
Sea Turtle.... Cause they chill like me and I love the ocean and I could swim and explore the sea smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wanna be a Lush Aminal when I grow up
Lurker
0 likes
Panda. Because pandas are awesome, pure and simple
Lurker
0 likes
Africa's Ruppell's Vulture - the highest flying bird. Puff Puff Pass
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
a domestic cat... soft and fluffy... a perpetual kitten because that way i can play when i want to.. be stuck up when i want to... hide when i want to... but all will always be forgiven when i rub myself on someones leg or purr and rub my head on their hand or across their face.
0 likes
Orca.
Intelligent, highly social, stable family groups, vocal communication, and extraordinarily stable mother-offspring bonds; what more could you ask for?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A border collie. Intelligent, energetic, and nearly always happy.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
0 likes
Quote by DLizze
A border collie. Intelligent, energetic, and nearly always happy.

Ahh, my favorite dog, also excellent Frisbee catcher and sheep dog.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite, as well. I have owned three in my lifetime - or should I say they owned me. Right now, I have no pets, but that will change, eventually, I am sure.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster