Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you ever feel a bit harrassed or annoyed at some people on lush?

last reply
177 replies
16.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You know the ones, who constantly message and chat request you and once you talk to them they're just BORING!
Nothing interesting to say, they keep leaving the chat due to some 'technical problem' and you just lose interest!
What do you do, just tell them to eff off?
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Lurker
0 likes
Not yet
Clumeleon
0 likes
Just delete them. Reserve your time for more interesting people.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinkitten
yup- just delete and thats it.

Exactly! Sometimes, a little "blocking" is required as well. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually reject the requests. saves me a lot of time and energy. My time is better used for the forums, reading stories, and doing other things.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Head Nurse
0 likes
if i dont "know" the person somehow i delete with out even looking at the persons profile
Lurker
0 likes
Delete them, block them and pray that they aren't somehow obsessed with you.
I've met a guy on lush who seriously stalked me and when I told him to leave me alone, he took it as a challenge and started making new profiles, just to annoy me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When they see the avatar you used as "you", they actually think it's your real picture, and the friend requests come in. That's when I'll delete them and not give it a second thought.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I get a friend request from someone I have never had any contact with, I usually look at their profile just to see who they are. When I first joined Lush, I would accept friend requests from most every woman who asked but rarely from men unless I really knew them and felt comfortable with them, But now, I usually just reject everyone unless I already know them. So many woman have asked me to add them, then I never hear from them. Like it is a contest to see who can get the most "friends".

As far as chat requests, I if dont know you, chances are I will not acceopt your chat request. I havent had to block anyone but sometimes do get tired of a guy asking me 5 or 6 times and never getting the message. Then when I get fed up and tell him I am not interested in him, being called a Lezzie slut or some other really clever comeback.

Oh, I really love the ones who make it sound like it is my lucky day that he has some time to cyber with me, LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice post Nikki,
My momma told me that: sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.
I can't seem to get enough of the type that when in defeat, they resort to name calling.
They are some tough ass mother f-ers. Especially since they are already hiding behind their computers
I'm no hero, and never, ever go out looking for trouble, but just once would I like to meet up with an Internet bully,
face to face, out in the street.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I made friends with a dude, and we chatted for a while, but he started to get really clingy and telling me what to do, which was....wierd.

I think he had something like 4 accounts that he had made, just so i didnt know i was talking to him. I knew everytime who it was, every name he gave began with the same letter, his age was the same, his job was the same, he spoke the same. If you're gonna be a stalking wierdo, be a bit clever about it for god sake!
Artistic Tart
0 likes
since I'm not interested in only having five or six people total on my friend list, I just set my profile to 'block all'. I can still receive instant messages, but don't have to return them, and I can start a chat with anyone. If somebody wants to start one with me, I simply change my profile to 'friends only' or 'anyone' until the chat window comes up, then I change it back.

If the ass-clown in question still won't leave you alone, block them.

If you do these things, you'll be essentially free to enjoy the company of only those you choose. smile

Happy Lushing!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Or you could just all set your profile to "Male". You won't have any problem anymore. I actually wish I was harassed from time to time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is kind of strange that this post came up today because today when I checked my in box there was the nastiest message from someone who had been chatting with me here in the forums then through messages. I had a knot in my stomach for about a minute then thought oh well it was just fantasy communication anyway. Not anything I would consider important to me anyway. I just wasn't used to anyone ever speaking to me that way on here or in real life. I took him off my friend list immediately and blocked him. I noticed later that he took his profile off Lush.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by hotlilvirgin
I think he had something like 4 accounts that he had made, just so i didnt know i was talking to him. I knew everytime who it was, every name he gave began with the same letter, his age was the same, his job was the same, he spoke the same. If you're gonna be a stalking wierdo, be a bit clever about it for god sake!

Wow, some great tips here.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
!st indication of discomfort with a member... contact Lush.
If it is innocent no harm.
If it escalates they already have been informed and are here FOR us not against us.
Use them. These administrators are very smart and helpful.
Lurker
0 likes
well it depends on the person really...if they are annoying and all that and you don't want to talk to them then just delete them.....if they are annoying and won't leave you alone then you might want to block them in some cases, and maybe even delete them too. It really just depends. Also if they are like "harassing" you then you should contact Lush.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
There have been a few guys who seem so amazed to have a girl who's prepared to reply to their messages that they then can't leave you alone. Then, if you don't reply, they think they've offended you. Good grief. Grow up, guys. I have used the block on a couple, and it works perfectly.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Where is that darn delete button and there is a blocking procedure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lolz.....good job!.....
romantic soul
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, for sure. Thats why I tend to lurk. Or have my away light on so that i can't get random chat requests
Lurker
0 likes
yes and if they get too annoying i delete them
Lurker
0 likes
yes, just a little..
Lurker
0 likes
so far no,,, but still a bit new here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What time is it. Only everytime I open my chat room and unwanted people come in.
Nicole
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On The Flip Side, Sometimes I Wonder If I Am Annoying Someone By Poking Or Sending Them Messages When they Dont Want To Be Bothered.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
No. For the most part, people are usually scared of me.