Lurker
0 likes
chefs...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinkitten
firemen- hot and in uniform- yum

I completely agree!!

I also seem to continually have a thing for professors! *blushes* hehe!
Lurker
0 likes
definitely a man in a uniform .... whether it be a policeman, fireman or in the military.

yummm

Lurker
0 likes
I have a soft spot for musicians....and artists....but mostly musicians.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm tough one! Here are a few of my favorites.

Bartender
Construction worker
Trader
Professor
Lurker
0 likes
Any occupation where they wear a uniform and get to play the hero roll. and on the subject of uniforms, my favorite of all time at USN choker whites.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If I had to pick just one... teacher/professor.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Construction Site Manager - the thought of the 'brain' leading the 'muscle' - and controlling it with ease, - what a turn on !
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hmm.. I think if they play guitar (which is kind of a profession!) or a rugby player, but mostly, investment bankers and businessmen. They have to be powerful and confident, as well as painfully good looking, but not arrogant. A very precise, and potent mix!
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by aalily
Hmm.. I think if they play guitar (which is kind of a profession!) or a rugby player, but mostly, investment bankers and businessmen. They have to be powerful and confident, as well as painfully good looking, but not arrogant. A very precise, and potent mix!

thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bike riders turn mo on......mmmm.....i love riders
romantic soul
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Just Love Hockey Players, LOL!! So Sexy, Especially If They Have Long Hair. Love How It Flows When They Skate. And Musicians And Guys That Use There Hands And Minds Creatively Like Artists, Sculptors, Even Carpenters!

BTW, I Never Understood The Fascination With Uniforms. I Guess Its Just Me Since I Seem To Be In The Minority.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I occasionally ride a motorcycle, and still play the odd game of ice hockey (used to play a lot), mostly I'm a guitar player, according the last three posts I'm damn sexy. So what about the small penis....
Head Nurse
0 likes
all of the above are good... add farmer...tight wranglers, strong arms...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm partial to strippers. Female pole dancers, I mean.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Medical professionals, sports medicine, erotica writers, olympic athletes, surfers, actors, musicians, photographers, male underwear models, cage fighters and independently wealthy 'life adventurers'.

I'm not really into the traditional male-stripper characters involving uniforms, cowboys and plumbers.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
BTW, I Never Understood The Fascination With Uniforms. I Guess Its Just Me Since I Seem To Be In The Minority.

You're not alone there, joining you in that one. I find guys look really 'jock' like in uniform....not my cup of tea at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Been around musicians for so long, I don't see that much charm in them anymore.

But yeah, I'm still a sucker for men in uniform! Whether it be professor, police, soldier, fireman, etc. I just get the sense that they're in control, and it gets my mind wondering how wild they could be outside of their profession. Makes me wanna find out for myself!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Hockey Players too! don't know what it is about them. But how fast they skate on the ice gets me tingling. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sectretaries for me, especially if in a nice pencil skirt & tight blouse, with hair tied back and glasses & heels. Am i asking for too much lol

D
Lurker
0 likes
artists
professors
carpenters
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm with My Pleasure on this one. Especially if they come into my office and say "Do you want me to take anything down?"
Lurker
0 likes
Marines all the way. Every uniform they have is so so sexy. And I am lucky enough to get to see the amazingly hot Uniform
Lurker
0 likes
firemen and soldiers. well, anything in the military. air force, marines, etc. yum yum.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Gee! No corporate account execs!!! What do I have to do?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Gee! No corporate account execs!!! What do I have to do?

Buy yourself a uniform to wear around.....clearly