Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angry sex with partner - yes / no? Funny comments made during?

last reply
25 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Sex while angry with partner?

23 votes remaining
Yes (15 votes) 65%
No (13 votes) 57%
I can't remember the last time I had sex (3 votes) 13%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you have sex with your partner when angry with them, or is it out of the question? My wife and I sometimes do, it often clears the air.

Have you said anything funny (bad) while at it under those circumstances?

I once told an ex to turn round while she was on top of me, so I didn't have to look at her face. Another time I told a different ex (funny that) to get on all fours so I could imagine she was someone else. lol. Bad I know.

Any good stories?
Matriarch
0 likes
Yes. I went out with a guy once who asked me to spin around as he didn't want to...hang on a second!

It depends on degree of anger really, if it was a major falling out, not a chance.
Lurker
0 likes
Not so much something funny said, but the slightly weird experience that has always stuck in my mind was the first real love of my life, we were teens her wagging school on a Friday afternoon, and right in the middle of a good fuck she suddenly looked really ill, kinda twisted sideways and did a big technicolour barf over the edge of the bed. To this day, if I hear a certain song that was playing at that moment I immediately smell gin.

Insensitive bastard that I am, I just kept screwing. She was good enough looking to get away with it actually.
Lurker
0 likes
If it was a major major major falling out, theres no way i'd sleep with him! If i was annoyed at him for something teeny and unimportant, i'd sleep with him but made sure he did most of the work so make up for it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Concur with Nic on this - have certainly had sex whilst extremely 'ticked' or 'pissed' off at the wife and it was kinda hot. But sex whilst 'angry'? Hmm, not so much!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by daviddownunder
Not so much something funny said, but the slightly weird experience that has always stuck in my mind was the first real love of my life, we were teens her wagging school on a Friday afternoon, and right in the middle of a good fuck she suddenly looked really ill, kinda twisted sideways and did a big technicolour barf over the edge of the bed. To this day, if I hear a certain song that was playing at that moment I immediately smell gin.

Insensitive bastard that I am, I just kept screwing. She was good enough looking to get away with it actually.

You're not "wellmademale's" brother are you? Sounds like one of his stories.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Quote by daviddownunder

You're not "wellmademale's" brother are you? Sounds like one of his stories.

Really weird you say that nicola. Let's just say wellmademale's posts have struck my eye, and it has crossed my mind, "Was this guy in the same car as me on some crazy road-trip back in some other incarnation?" I could slot him straight into the circle of friends I did most of my crazy shit with.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I answered no, but seriously MrPlow - you omitted a possible answer which would better fit me and possibly a few others.

I can't remember the last time I had sex with someone I actually gave enough of a shit about to even argue about anything with in so long, I've forgotten that angry/makeup sex even exists as a possibility.

But I do remember actually, and it did depend on the severity of the argument or perceived slight. I gotta clear that shit up with 'her' before I even want to be under the same roof with her for any amount of time, let alone GIFT her with a series of climaxes.

I'm going to reward her with orgasms for being an ass to me? I'd rather jerk off in the shower and think of an older flame. Like the young woman who peed urine and spunk all over the backseat carpeting of my sports coupe when I was but 20 yrs old (after she and I both passed out drunk, stoned and freshly fucked - and not angry with one another).
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like "angry sex" to a point, guess it depends on the topic of the situation & how mad I really am! If it's nothing to major hell ya!! Have a lot of emotions going & passions flying every where! it can make for some REAL good sex!! Good way to make up if it's nothing big & wanna put things behind!
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Lurker
0 likes
Have I grudge fucked? Yes. Do I enjoy it? No.
I once did it to prove a point. we'd started fighting about sex at the dinner table. I asked him if we could continue the fight in the other room behind closed doors. Once we were in the bedroom, I told him to "shut up and strip". He tried to argue me further. I told him him he could either grudge fuck me or continue to yell and get no ass for a week. He chose grudge fucking. It was great for him, I did all the work. I was still pissed.
Lurker
0 likes
I love angry sex. Great way to get rid of your frustrations with your partner for sure.

As someone who has been married a long time, sometimes the stupid little arguments carry on. I love to have angry sex to clear it up. Or should I say, I love when he wants too. He tends to be much more forceful and rough. It turns me on and he loves how much it does.

Having said that, if we were having a major argument, then no. But the everyday piddly arguments then yes.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I'm really pissed, I won't have sex with whomever I'm mad at, but my guys get into silly arguments with me where we pretend to be upset when we really aren't, and then we have silly, forceful sex, and act like we're still hurt or indignant, but its all a game. Only once was I so mad at David that I locked myself in with Seth in his bedroom and fucked him really loud, knowing David could hear us. Then I stormed out and refused to let him fuck me afterwards, which is our usual routine. I'm not usually that petulant, but I can be if you push me too far!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
after... smile when the angryness is gone, make peace, make love :P
Lurker
0 likes
I got married quite young, and I think one of us was angry at the other for something often. I thought that sex might help, but it was only a short term solution. After a while, I just stopped being angry and gave up on many things. Didn't mean we didn't love each other, we just didn't sort out all our issues. I remember thinking a couple of times... "Hurry up and fuck me then fuck off!" but I never said it. Second marriage has been different. Have never been angry with him, so I can't offer much at the moment!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In hindsight, the most memorial experience I had when a woman just flooded the sheets, was one evening when I was pissed off at her and I didn't care. I fucked her really hard. Afterwords she laid there panting, as if she'd run 5 miles. It wasn't make up sex. It was about the last time we had sex. It was end sex that spun her head around.
0 likes
No....

Would love to have hot make up sex

But when I am mad..I am horrid

One should clear the room
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No - sex to me is a pleasure and if I am not happy - I wont - and my displeasure may not be with them - If I feel the need, I masturbate myself.
I created a situation some years ago by asking him if he was in - I couldn't feel anything. He got really uptight and gave it to me in no uncertain fashion - there was no doubt then. I laughed at his reaction.
That created a situation where we both highly amused and had a very pleasant and enjoyable hour or so together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I make sure we never go to bed mad at each other. Well, never go to sleep, anyway.

We have hot, hard, rough, make-up sex, pre-agreed that anything said doesn't get repeated, but settled
during the activity. Good stuff!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not married but my experience with angry sex was positive, but that was with only one partner.

We were in a serious relationship at a point we were talking about marriage, career, and children. But when we had angry sex it was often therapeutic because we realized we really weren't mad at each other but just stressed out. Angry sex was great because there sex was a little bit harder and more meaningful dirty talk. It heightened the mental pleasure. However, the best part about it was, afterward we talked it out while we just laid in bed.

The hardest part was finding the moment to approach her to engage in sex. My strategy was leaving the area when it got too heated up. i tried to leave after she had the last words and tried not to comment on it. Gave it like 20 minutes and I would go back strong and kissed her deep and firm. But didn't work out when she was mad at me for being me.

Like playing too much video game instead of looking for an apartment, refusing to talk to her parents, smoking cigars when I told her I would quit or cheating on her because I wanted to be the best wingman ever and screwing the cocking blocking friend while my friend hooks up with the girl hes' been talking to all night.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I LOVE sex after an argument.. The hard, unforgiving pounding leaves me trembling just to think about! Of course we have to have settled the argument first and just get out the remaining stressful feelings. The occasion that springs to mind... I came then told him he had to apologise properly before we carried on, he pinned me down arms above my head and fucked me before saying to me 'I apologise, now you owe me for trying to leave me hanging' then shoved his cock in my mouth and told me to lick it clean like the good little girl I am ;)
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by mrplow
Do you have sex with your partner when angry with them, or is it out of the question? My wife and I sometimes do, it often clears the air.

Nope. If there's anger between us, she's not interested, and I'm usually not interested either. It's about the only time I'm not, in fact.
Lurker
0 likes
I rather like it. The intensity, the release of emotions etc.

My ex and I would go from verbally ripping each other to shreds to just tearing into the clothing instead.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by mrplow

Have you said anything funny (bad) while at it under those circumstances?

I once told an ex to turn round while she was on top of me, so I didn't have to look at her face. Another time I told a different ex (funny that) to get on all fours so I could imagine she was someone else. lol. Bad I know.

Any good stories?

Makeup sex is the best. It's almost worth the fight. I remember one time, while she was deep throating me, after an intense argument I said, "this appears the only way to shut you up!" She almost choaked to death.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Makeup sex is the best. It's almost worth the fight. I remember one time, while she was deep throating me, after an intense argument I said, "this appears the only way to shut you up!" She almost choaked to death.

Chuck, you are lucky she did not bite the head off! smile
Brown Sugar
0 likes
For me, angry sex is successful when the issue is trivial. But to attempt it during arguments over deal breaking issues... angry sex is a no go for me.

Deal breaking issues include broken trust because of cheating, financial irresponsibility, etc. I do not have the patience or ability to laugh through or screw through such issues. (Somebody would get hurt!)

Quote by ChuckEPoo

Chuck...

*shaking my head really slow

You are incredibly fortunate, my friend!

EDIT: Teeth - that's all Imma say!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
When I'm pissed there is no sex to be had. That's the furthest thing from my mind.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo