sexy surprise!

last reply
4 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
this may be in the wrong part of the forum, if so sorry im rubbish when things get technical!
Anyway, im wanting your help guys and girls..
My boyfriend has been away for a week, we've not seen each other for two.. I'm wanting to do something special for him when he comes back but something a bit original. Moneys tight so its work with what we've got and we both still live with parents. I've had a couple of ideas but the more suggestions the better, I want this to be a night to remember! Thanks heart
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Bella69
this may be in the wrong part of the forum, if so sorry im rubbish when things get technical!
Anyway, im wanting your help guys and girls..
My boyfriend has been away for a week, we've not seen each other for two.. I'm wanting to do something special for him when he comes back but something a bit original. Moneys tight so its work with what we've got and we both still live with parents. I've had a couple of ideas but the more suggestions the better, I want this to be a night to remember! Thanks heart

Bella, there is nothing technical about scrolling down the Forum page to look at the other categories available. I've moved your post to Sex Tips and Advice, as it does seem like the appropriate place for it, don't you agree?

I suggest you take a stroll around the Forum and check out what other categories are here as well.

If you and your BF still live at home, how old are you?
Lurker
0 likes
Oh well, I do apologize(!) 20 & 21.... Not that it makes any difference?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when my husband comes back home after a long absence i always do the following:

i get the house sparkling clean, make the bed with clean fresh smelling sheets and make sure to sprinkle perfume in the air so it smells nice.

then i cook something yummy i know he will love.

then i get myself ready- shave any unneede hair (legs, pussy..), do my finger nails and toe nails, put on makeup. then i select a really sexy outfit (sexy thong and bra for example), pair it with a hot pair of heels and wait for him.

when he rings the door i open it wearing nothing but the above said outfit.

works like a charm every time.
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife often is waiting for me dressed in various sexy lingerie and/or stockings, heels, etc. Damn I love it. Sometimes she is just plain naked (nekkid!)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sexy surprise is the best sex i ever had with my aunt we are in a party she is drinking getting booze and the next thing i know she is taken me to the yard and we r having hot sex or when she comes to my house(she has the key to my apartment) in the morning im sleeping she woke me up she is wearing a baby doll with high heels and super horny that we spend all day together the best