Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How much pubic hair do you like your guys to have ???

last reply
34 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was wondering how much pubic hair do you like your partner to have. I know most guys like a well groomed women but how about you ladies ?
Lurker
0 likes
It really doesn't bother me in the slightest...
Lurker
0 likes
i like some hair on my girl
Lurker
0 likes
I have often wondered...Why do men go bald on top but never seem to lose a single pubic hair. Is it some sort of genetic joke?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't mind pubic hair at all, in fact it looks kind of weird without. The only thing is if my guy wants me to lick or suck his balls, I do prefer them to be shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I guess it's handy if you're out of dental floss. lol..... I think it's a whole package thing, hair gives a more masculine appearance.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like a huge bush that can get in the way or tickles me during sex and I also don't like men shaved, it makes them look like a little boy, keep it trimmed I'd say
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont like guys to shave it bare but not crazy about a forest either. Shaved balls is kinda cool though.

For women, as long as it is not a forest too. I really like it to be smooth around the labia but a landing strip or neat triangle up above is very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont like guys to shave it bare but not crazy about a forest either. Shaved balls is kinda cool though.

For women, as long as it is not a forest too. I really like it to be smooth around the labia but a landing strip or neat triangle up above is very sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NONE!!!!! I hate pubic hair!!! On girls and boys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*wonders how many pubic hair topics we already have*
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Agreed 100%!! I like a little hair, you know, to remind me that I am with a consenting adult .. but not a forest smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat
Well I guess it's handy if you're out of dental floss. lol..... I think it's a whole package thing, hair gives a more masculine appearance.

Laughing. Out. Loud. We seriously need to work on our "Pube Flosser" marketing.

Well, I like a little deforestation in that area, but definitely want some hair. I agree that it adds to the masculinity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nicely trimmed is great!
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my girl like me bare and i like for her to have a strip lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i keep my trimmed and my nuts are shaved
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when its trimmed...

giving a bj is nice and all until u get a hair in ur mouth... not fun
Lurker
0 likes
none at all when I have a ball in my mouth, but a little looks good
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know, I've never counted them!!!

But seriously, trimmed is best
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL, seriously! Agree to the "deforestation" remark and to a nice trimmed package. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It should be trimmed not real hairy. I don't like a forest of hair. Some is ok.
[img][/img]
Lurker
0 likes
It depends.....

If you're talking about the pubic hair that decorates his genitals then I think trimmed neatly with cleanly shaved scrotum is just lovely....

If you're talking about a collection of cuttings of pubic hair arranged in little drug-store bottles on several shelves in his bedroom and labelled with names and dates, ie. (Sara, 9-08-'09, ***) then I have to say I found that just too much and a little off-putting.......

xx SF
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

It depends.....

If you're talking about the pubic hair that decorates his genitals then I think trimmed neatly with cleanly shaved scrotum is just lovely....

If you're talking about a collection of cuttings of pubic hair arranged in little drug-store bottles on several shelves in his bedroom and labelled with names and dates, ie. (Sara, 9-08-'09, ***) then I have to say I found that just too much and a little off-putting.......

xx SF

ROFL! seriously, that's not an expression, i almost fell off my chair! biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
The comments are much in line with what I've heard before. Every once in a great while, my wife will tell me to shave it all off, but for the most part, she prefers my shaft trimmed and my balls shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I like hair on a man. I even like hair on a woman. I'm not interested in boys and girls. I want men and women.
Lurker
0 likes
shaved balls & ass, manscaped everywhere else please