Friendship sex

last reply
31 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bringing sex into a friendship is a way to end the friendship. I know that from experience. A big no to that.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
actually, what started as friendship sex, turned into a relationship for me, culminating in a marriage, so as you can see, there are two sides to this coin. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The friends-with-benefits I have are VERY close friends. We know each other extremely well, have a lot of trust, and already know we would never work as couples. I think it's that high level of mutual affection without curiosity that makes it safe to take that step. When we do fool around it's just comforting and playful, with no pressure or expectations.

But I do agree that it can be dangerous to a friendship if you're not careful. It can really complicate things unless everyone involved is cool about it. But when it works out it's a wonderful bond to have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love having sex with my friends. as long as no one gets jelous, its awesome. but ya it can be amazing if it turns into a real relationship.
Lurker
0 likes
I've only messed around with one of my friends (I don't think it can really be called sex) and it was really fun. I don't really think it will ever happen again - it just sort of is what it is and we both enjoyed it but we both know that we would never be in a relationship together smile

I think it can be a good thing as long as everyone knows the boundaries/rules/expectations, etc.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
If it's casual and can stay that way, great. Just keep expectations out of it. Friends with benefits works if both know the limitations going in.

If you're trying to cross into a relationship, then it's very hard or impossible to go back. Sprite, of course, didn't go back. Congratulations again Rachel!

Have fun!
Lurker
0 likes
A limit to Friends With Benefits, Works very well for me !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Positively speaking, sex with friend is good, provided they both have good sex, in fact it's very good to have sex with a friend cause you know your friend very well as compared to new people one meets/dates, one of the finest things about making love with a friend is that there's lots of caring, there's openness and this opens new avenues in the relationships, all for good !
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not if you are married are seriously involved with someone else.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Yes if you are rebounding from a broken relationship. Some great friends-with-benefits-sex can be a life saver!!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do fuck my best friend! She just happens to be my wife also.J1xHqC7iUQ11f9Ub
Clumeleon
0 likes
There have been a lot of 'relations' between almost all of the members of my friendship group at university. The situation verges on being completely fucked-up; it's a wonder we're all still such good friends.

Luckily, we are able to laugh about it all (although there are still one or two 'no-go' topics).
The Linebacker
0 likes
Well I have experienced 'friends with benefits sex." And it was great, back in college, before I was married. And might I add that my wife and I are super great friends. Damn I have known her since before we could walk or I can even remember...like 25 years and I am 25 years old.

Oh that great friends with benefits sex is a story I posted:

Friends With Benefits Begins" http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/friends-with-benefits-begins.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
Friends with benefits can be great. It can also be a recipe for disaster. I've had a lot of fun with it in the past.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
it's not bed. my friend cally was found this adultxdating.com site through friend. he was enjoy sex date with her.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dirtyoleman
I do fuck my best friend! She just happens to be my wife also.sGkNpKWuDnwSQPvn

I second this.

If you think there is a chance for a good relationship, go for it.

If you are thinking of just something casual then you have to evaluate the risk vs. reward and that's different in every situation.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rockstar81
Friends with benefits can be great. It can also be a recipe for disaster. I've had a lot of fun with it in the past.

I'm with Rockstar on this, it could be great or it could be a disaster. Everything as to be discussed upfront, the emotions, the feelings, and all the terms.
Lurker
0 likes
as long as you two can remain friends and it does not get awkward or start expecting something from the other half then it is good. but it rarely ever happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had it work both ways, usualy it worked out great and didn't mess up the friendship at all. but then with one friend it ruined it.
I was the kid next door's imaginary friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am comfortable around my friends and I'm comfortable with being naked around them, and that's a beautiful thing, sex need not be intercourse it can be just playtime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MindsEye
I am comfortable around my friends and I'm comfortable with being naked around them, and that's a beautiful thing, sex need not be intercourse it can be just playtime

I totally agree, in which case, move over and let me join you all in the hot-tub ! X
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you and friend are adult enough for friendship to survive sex, as opposed to an relationship, go for it!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm happy being naked around my friends, If it helps then go for it, don't let it ruin your friendship though !
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It can be a very good thing
I can think of a couple friends whom I have a much more open/trusting relationships with than I what have with my (very jealous/controlling) husband. I would (and have) feel much more comfortable having a sexual encounter with one of them than with someone my husband might find out about
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it, but I don't think that it would probably kill the friendship
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an MMF encounter with my buddy's GF once and, if anything, it made us closer ...
We could talk about just about anything after that. We'd seen each other naked, what else did we have to hide?
Lurker
0 likes
sex with friends is very good. as long as both parties know that its just a way to get laid. make sure everyone know that you are just friends who just happen to have sex.
0 likes
Can be good, can be bad. Just depends on the individuals involved.

I've done the friends with benefits thing and it was excellent for a while. I was fine with it but the other person got weird about it. I find people who are into it and seek it out, but aren't necessarily good at sustaining it. But, it's also partially my bad for picking those types.

I've dated someone who seemed to view me as more of a friend than a lover-type (had more to do with her views on relationships) but there was a huge compatibility there. So, I suppose that was technically a friends-with-benefits scenario. Not that we have sex now (she lives on a different continent) but we still keep in contact. I suppose it could happen in the future, but it's nothing I'm counting on.

All that was a roundabout way to say that it depends on the people. I don't think there is a hard-and-fast (pun intended) rule to say whether it will work out or not or if it's a good idea or not. It comes down to the personalities involved.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kochankatulipan
Sex with a friend. Good or bad?

Depends on you. Depends on the friend.