What is the longest cock you have been able to take

last reply
248 replies
93.8k views
0 watchers
18 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What is the longest cock you have been able to take completely inside your pussy? Also, I have wondered if a pussy can stretch as far in depth as they can in width?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
well i have managed 10 inch length and 2.5 inch in width and it hurt like hell! And to answer your qn. im not to sure either!
Lurker
0 likes
a womans depth changes during the month and gets more shallow as she's starting to ovulate. im really not sure you can "stretch" that way, unless you want to push her cervix into her uterus.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i've taken a 11incher and 3 inches around and i cried
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Lurker
0 likes
about a year ago i had sex with a guy who was 11-12inches, he still had an inch or so left when he bottomed out inside me, it hurt. ive cried before from being fucked by a dick that was around 7" length and then 6.5" around, almost hurt as much as giving birth
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The biggest I ever had was about 10 1/2" and it hurt bad. He got maybe about 9" in me, not really sure but he definitely didnt get it all in. It was not that thick so it didnt really stretch me. But I could feel it hitting me inside and the length combined with his lack of technique made it awful.
Lurker
0 likes
9 inches is my longest, anal and vaginal
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
never had one more than 8" - but I'm kinda hoping to try a bit bigger one day

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
never had one more than 8" - but I'm kinda hoping to try a bit bigger one day

Hope you get the chance for bigger. How big do you think you'd like to try?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've got better things to do with a guy's cock than get out a ruler. Trust me most guys exagerate when it comes to the size of their manhood, an d I'm not interested in measuring cocks.

Oh yea, I have had one in particular that was pretty big.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I'm well endowed (don't like to brag) and I have learned that most women can handle a large cock if the guy takes his time to properly prepare her. The more excited and orgasms she experiences before attempting a slow penetration the easier and pleasurable it will be for her. Most guys with a big cock think all they have to do is let the lady see it and she's so wet and turned by it that they can plow it all the way in.
DanRoid
Lurker
0 likes
Who stops to measure it?! Lol. Had some bigger ones before I was married, one seemed really big, but he wasnt a great ride - really, honestly, truthfully boys size isnt everything and I really have had sex where I couldnt take it all.
Lurker
0 likes
oops! meant to say haven't had sex where I couldnt take it all. Sorry.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have had some very large members, but just as it was stated if u take your time and get it wet just about anything will fit. I'm 4'9" and I might be sore the next morning but I have never had a penis that I couldn't take the whole thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never actually measured it with a scale... But for me more than length, it is the thichness that matters...

One of my men was actually quite thick that it always brought tears in my eyes when we did...
Lurker
0 likes
Ive only ever had one everytime i fucked him it hurt like hell .. he couldnt get it all in my pussy or my mouth...... but he certainly knows how to get me to squirt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was a very large cock seated at my table in the restaurant tonight, a friend of a friend who no-one really knew - 1 hour and I had all I could take, got up and left the party! A prize idiot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
biggest ive had is 8 inch and it was perfect
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I don't carry a ruler around with me so I can't be precise - "Hey, before you pop that in there do you mind if I measure it for my record book?"

Hubby is about 8" (yes, I have measured his). I've had one or two that were bigger, but not much - one was perhaps 10" and quite thick. As others have said, girth is as important, if not more so, than length. It's great to feel full up!
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't enjoy a man much over 7.5 inches.
I can't tell you what the largest I ever had was but I did tell a man "that is not going in me". He had girth in spades. My girlfriends and I refer to him as "CCP" or just "Coke Can".
Lurker
0 likes
A man with a giant tool is certainly not my first choice but if you let me relax and work it in slow and easy you will be surprised just how much will fit in a woman's playroom.

You ask how long, well I have not carried a tape with me so not sure, but well over 10" that I know

Has there ever been be a guy who would not fit in completely? I an sure there has been just not sure who or when at the moment.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Normally any guy over 8 in will hit bottom in me. I actually like that feeling and I usually become obsessed with getting more in. The longest guy was a nice you black gentleman who I work with. He is almost 12 inches and yes I measured it with a tape measure once. I wqas riding him on top and like normal I was trying to get more in me. I don't know what happened or where it went but I felt his balls touch me and I knew I had gotten him all the way in. I was very sore for a couple of days.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
According to my internet partners, 14 inches.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
According to my internet partners, 14 inches.

haaaaahaaahahaaa! i really just love you! smile
Lurker
0 likes
I have managed an 8" cock, but it hurt like hell. Shifting the subject a little, guys always lie. One always told me he had 9" before I had seen it. When I finally did I measured and he barely made 7" Must have been measuring from his balls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
did not measure... he was a single-nite-stand.
but he was far bigger than my most previous BF who was a full 6".
we did it twice and I was so very sore all next day; but it was a nice ache.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I vote we let me be the measuring tool! Cant help past 11.5 but if u can take that easily then we'll just call u a pro