Titty Fucking

last reply
110 replies
18.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, do you get anything out of this at all?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well i know my ex got alot out of it but for me not so much!
Lurker
0 likes
i like it a lot...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If it turns the guy on, then I'm all for it.

It's not something that I fantasize about or get anything out of though, no...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
'All girl's clits are between their tits...it's right up by their collarbones' - Jeremy Wad Holmes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The only thing I usually get out of it is a face full of cum (if he is big enough that is, LOL). But If it turns him on, I have no problem doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it, I find it very sexy and fun but i wont cum off it
Lurker
0 likes
My boobs are not that sensitive so I don't get a great deal from it although it's very sexy if he cums
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
The only thing I usually get out of it is a face full of cum (if he is big enough that is, LOL). But If it turns him on, I have no problem doing it.

I'm sorry, but I don't quite see the downside here? lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm all for getting my guy off but I have B cups so my boobies aren't my best asset :-(
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
Quote by Nikki703

I'm sorry, but I don't quite see the downside here? lol

Who said anything about downside?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm willing to try almost anything once, (only if I love the other person) sadly I haven't been with someone that wanted to do this. (Everybody's been to focused on my mouth, pussy and ass.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It dosen't do a thing for me. But the guy's seem to get turned on by it.
Lurker
0 likes
i just feel sexy having my tits fucked
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Ha ha ha

I concur with Nikki on this one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the idea of getting my breasts fucked. The thought of fondling my nipples while a penis is squeezed between my breasts gets me hot. But my boyfriend doesn't seem too enthusiastic about trying it. He'd rather have it oral, pussy or ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It wouldn't turn my world upside down. But I do like to rub my dildo across my boobs.
Lurker
0 likes
Well I sure dont because I do not have the boobs for that and cant participate in this activity
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have the boobs but I hate it. Why? Maybe it was the guy but I just know I was bored. Didn't do a thing for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy it but, I like to be on top.
Lurker
0 likes
Foreplay with the right partner is the perfect start to the sexual act. I love kissing the nipples and feeling a female get wet and the vagina lips start to open
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Davnibbles
Foreplay with the right partner is the perfect start to the sexual act. I love kissing the nipples and feeling a female get wet and the vagina lips start to open

Cool, when do you get to the titty fucking though?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Davnibbles

Cool, when do you get to the titty fucking though?

That's way down the line WMM, just before you pass out from pure boredom watching the pussy lips open
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
love that specially if on every stroke the girl take it in the mouth
Lurker
0 likes
Like I said before with my other account, I won't cum from it but I do really enjoy doing it because its sexy to me and it turns me on seeing how much guys enjoy it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alisa63
I'm all for getting my guy off but I have B cups so my boobies aren't my best asset :-(

There's nothing wrong with B cups. Don't sell yourself short!
Lurker
0 likes
It's not so bad.
If your lucky,you get a great facial when it's over.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really enjoy it especially if the guy is really into it. I think its sexy.