BUSH seems to think the US Housing Crisis is funny

last reply
7 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I saw that on CNN. Nice he takes our econ. troubles with jokes and such. But, then again, if I had his money I could joke about other peoples problems too. and when he said he was looking at houses in Dallas, I thought "oh shit" I live there too!! AHAHAHAHHHHHHAAAAA!!
Administration
0 likes
I despise that evil little man.

Don't you find it hypocritical that an alcoholic is calling Wall Street drunk? It's not them to blame either, it's the stupid money lenders who caused the fiasco in the first place.

He supposedly has an IQ of 125, I can well believe it.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Kat
He supposedly has an IQ of 125, I can well believe it.

That high?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank god that asshole is now just a "citizen", and probably a damn poor one at that. He was the absolute worst president this nation has ever had. It feels as though I've just awakened from a nightmare, where I was living in 1938 Germany. Adios, asshole!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by infodog69
Thank god that asshole is now just a "citizen", and probably a damn poor one at that. He was the absolute worst president this nation has ever had. It feels as though I've just awakened from a nightmare, where I was living in 1938 Germany. Adios, asshole!

No, really. Tell us how you really feel. LMAO!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Quote by infodog69

No, really. Tell us how you really feel. LMAO!

No shit...LMAO