Lush at work?

last reply
43 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm just curious, how many of you guys get on Lush while you're at work?

For those of you that do, do you just browse the site to cure boredom, or do you actually masturbate at work?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ellastar
I'm just curious, how many of you guys get on Lush while you're at work?

For those of you that do, do you just browse the site to cure boredom, or do you actually masturbate at work?

I get on Lush while at work. And to answer your questions.... yes and yes.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gang Bang ! Just another term for team-work, now that's on most job descriptions ......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course not!! The office its a sacrated place where you just work and work!! Who would do that???

Am i at my office?? Oops sorry dont pay attention to what i said before! Yes lush at work great way to get away from craziness!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seeing that I'm my own boss and work from home, yes I get on Lush at work.

As for the questions, I come on to both cure boredom and to masturbate.
"Nos laetus epulor qui would domito nos. (We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.)"
"Nil satis nisi optimum. (Nothing but the best will do.)"
"I hate it when things don't go my way. It makes me so...horny." - Sarah Michelle Gellar (Kathryn, Cruel Intentions)
"Sex is just alone time with someone else there." - Taint on The Lex And Terry Show, 11/11/09
"Stupidity isn't a crime, so you're free to go."
"I am The Devil, too. There can only be one devil. One of us must go." - Ozzy Osbourne at the end of his cover of "Sympathy For The Devil"
"Your ego is not your amigo." - Nikki Sixx, The Heroin Diaries
"It's my world. I'm just letting you live here." - Mandy, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@latinfoxy no wonder you work late hahaha
0 likes
Yep currently working as I write this! As Latinfoxy said it's a nice release throughout the day to hop onto Lush for a little bit!

At times I will masturbate, but it is pretty rare, I do like the fact that I work from home though!

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try to be the same person in business dealings as I am in my personal life, honest, open, fair and fun. It just saves me from confusing myself.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Working from home has its advantages. Lush is one of those, it cures bordom but promotes blindness.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Yes, I log in from work and no, not just when I'm working from home. The lines between personal and professional life are so blurred these days--work at home in the evenings and weekends when things are busy, and Lush sometimes at the office during the day to mitigate the boredom when things are slow.

Like Dudealicious, I'm writing this from my office.... ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting! I'm surprised those of you who don't work from home can get away with it lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, I know too well that things are monitored, and I would be out the door if I tried....

Now, there used to be some great little novels by Playboy Press about a rich jet-setter named Christina that I would read and then find a safe, quiet place....
Lurker
0 likes
If I could I would, but I can't so I don't.

As for the masturbation part, if you worked where I did, it would be self explanatory why you would not.

boosh!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get on lush everynight at work. I also masturbate everynight while at work. Oh yeah, i work for an airline working outside. I find an empty room and look at lush while masturbating!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by luver76
I get on lush everynight at work. I also masturbate everynight while at work. Oh yeah, i work for an airline working outside. I find an empty room and look at lush while masturbating!!!!

Don't you have coworkers who wonder where you've gone? lol
Lurker
0 likes
Hope I Don't end up on that airline some day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Unfortunately I cant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The politico job I had forced me to go on Lush at work to get away from the Puritans I used to work with.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Taken

"Cum Fly with Me airlines".....
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by Taken

"Cum Fly with Me airlines".....

ah, they all fuck you either way...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I used to lush a lot more at work - now I'm just a crazy workaholic! Occasionally I will still log on and respond to messages, etc.

Masturbated while lushing at work? wellll.... lol. I have masturbated because of lush at work, before my workaholic days consumed me - if memory serves right I didnt masturbate while lushing though, more like couldn't shake the thoughts or the ache from some earlier lush fun so just gave up and took care of things so I could move on with my day!
Lurker
0 likes
I only have a computer at work, so have to chat there.

The plus side is I own the business, so get to misbehave if I can without too much trouble. I only have to be careful of customers coming in.

And yes, I have maturbated at work when talking to certain ladies on this site!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Work, what is that? LOL Oh yeah, I remember now! That was that crappy place I had to go to too many times a week to get that miserably tiny amount of money that they gave me for working my behind off, dealing with grumpy sick people who were already pissed of with the rest of medical offices that they were upset that their prescriptions weren't ready when they parked their cars to walk into pick them up!

Now that I'm retarded... oops I mean retired, this is my job, to read all the stories that catch my eyes and tell the authors what I like and what wasn't quite up to par with their writting. Hmmm maybe that's why I seem to get ignored here in the forums... LOL

Anywho, do I masturbate at work? Yeppers! Guess that means that most of the writers here are pretty good at what they do!
*****Sleep peacefully tonight, your Air Force is protecting you!*****
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely not - unless I want to lose my job!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Not on my work computer... but on my personal laptop or other devices, yes. I have a private office and my assistant buzzes me if someone comes to see me, so I can close the screen. But generally I don't have time to do much Lushing when i'm at the office. Now days when I work from home, I probably get on Lush a little more than I should.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't work with computers at my work, and even if I had access to one there, I wouldn't. Just not into risking my job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not unless I'm working from home (then only for a break). The site would be blocked anyway.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge