Best way for woman to cum (more often) while having intercourse

last reply
55 replies
16.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've heard about "alignment" and various positions. I'd like to hear a variety of opinions from the crowd. I'd like to hear from both men and women. Oral, fingers etc are not problem, but how to make it happen more often while screwing?
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I find that when a man is above me and he is holding both my legs is his arms is the best way for me to have a orgasm during sex. In this position my G-spot gets stroked by his cock and I have an intense orgasm.

I am able to have one while I am on top but I prefer the G-spot orgasm to the clit any day of the week!
Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see it through, and keep the faith that it will turn out for the best!
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Using a thrusting movement that's more back-to-front as it goes in seems to give a lot of g-spot stimulation and sounds/looks/feels/is reported to work pretty well. The rest seems to be feel.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my girl really love the traditional position when she is on the top feels so satisfied once her clit being to be touched lightly in passing of my hard cock
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The easiest way for me is when I'm on top. I've had friends & so forth in talking say they have trouble & can't from sex alone. It's NEVER been a problem for me, matter of fact I never just have one. But from what I understand there's a lot of women who can't from just sex so it's very common. Men would be surprised I think how many women have faked it. I've been surprised over the yrs after talking to other women.
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I made a woman cum once.

It was from fuckin'.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I made a woman cum once.

It was from fuckin'.

from what i hear, it was more than once biggrin

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by Magical_felix
I made a woman cum once.

It was from fuckin'.

from what i hear, it was more than once biggrin

Just once that night... I should be more clear with my answers. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i think most women cum more easily on cowgirl position
Lurker
0 likes
Not for nothing but if you or your partner will add a little manual stimulation to the clitoris during intercourse then you may get the wanted outcome.

I always like, vaginal penetration, then swoop down and add a little oral, then penetration then oral...and so on. Don't be shy and tell each other what truly gets you off.
0 likes
Quote by eviotis
Not for nothing but if you or your partner will add a little manual stimulation to the clitoris during intercourse then you may get the wanted outcome.

I always like, vaginal penetration, then swoop down and add a little oral, then penetration then oral...and so on. Don't be shy and tell each other what truly gets you off.

*High five* that's exactly what I do as well, and my woman goes wild sometimes leading to multiple orgasms!!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Probably alone with a vibrator while thinking about the person they really want to be with... Heard that works too.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Probably alone with a vibrator while thinking about the person they really want to be with... Heard that works too.
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
Hmmm I'm still thinking about Evi's and Dude's posts
Lurker
0 likes
Most women struggle to orgasm from vaginal sex alone, it also depends on stuff like how large/sensitive your clit is (if it's larger then it is more like to receive some friction during sex etc).

Think about what makes you orgasm when you're masturbating and go from there. As mentioned by at least one person above, include some clit stimulation during sex and, if you can work it out, g-spot stimulation.

I find it incredibly difficult to orgasm from bog standard intercourse and find the only way I can do so (without using the ol' fingers) is being on top, leaning as far forwards as is comfortable for you (this will align the wonder that is the clit up better so it can join in too ;) ).
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I've been trying to resist but am failing so excuse me for this.

If you want to come more often while having intercourse, you could try having intercourse more often....just a thought. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always use one arm to hold myself up while in missionary. This opens my other hand so I can rub her clit while I thrust into her. I also pause so that I can orally stimulate her in between. My girl loves to be dominated so we also do a lot of arm pinning and minor hair pulling. When I am on top and I have her arms pinned above her head the motion is altered so that my shaft rubs her spot with each thrust. These things really work for me!
Lurker
0 likes
I need penetration to cum. I'm and odd bird, I know. I also don't get off on top in most cases. I find that positions that provide g-spot stimulation and often clitoral stimulation are easier to get off on. There's a position in Kama Sutra called Cicadad on a bough that i think does the job well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been with some women that rarely had orgasms during foreplay and intercourse.

One position that I used to help them climax was her on her back, legs spread wide, legs over my shoulders or her legs over her chest with her feet by her head where I was able to push my pelvic bone into hers as we rubbed back and forth for maximum clitoris and g-spot stimulation at the same time.

Another position with the same concept is to have her on top facing you having push down and work herself back and forth while you're fully impaled by her. This worked just as good as well and gives her the control as to when she wants to climax.
It's All Good! :-)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My partner (first, and so far, only) has never made me cum. I don't even think he's tried. I don't know if he'll be able to, as I'm to used to making myself climax from rubbing my clit. I have a very specific rhythm and speed I need in order to orgasm. I don't think anyone else can mimic it.
Lurker
0 likes
most the girls I've been with love it when I grab their hips while in the missionary position and pull their ass off the bed, hold their pelvis in the air and bring it towards me as a thrust up and into their pussy. they usually arch their back and push as I do and they usually cum pretty easily as I speed up and grab their ass as I pull them in.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nerdsexual
My partner (first, and so far, only) has never made me cum. I don't even think he's tried. I don't know if he'll be able to, as I'm to used to making myself climax from rubbing my clit. I have a very specific rhythm and speed I need in order to orgasm. I don't think anyone else can mimic it.

Hmmmmm sounds very sad that he hasn't even tried.....
Rubber Ducky your the one, you make my life so much fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hugs you....you...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Deep penetration is a must for me. I know some women don't like to feel it banging into the cervix but I love it deep. The thing that usually sets me off though is when I feel him start to cum inside me. I just feel compelled to joing him and usually do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
awesome.....I love really going deep and banging her cervix.....such a connection.....mmmmmmm...love it!!!
Solarmeatman
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by CharlotteRusse1
Oral, fingers etc are not problem, but how to make it happen more often while screwing?

Add/invite another two, three or four willing male participants perhaps? All women I've ever seen in such situations appear to experience multiples, frequently.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One part compliments
One part Kisses
One part eye contact
then a whole bunch of touching, with some ohhhs and Ahhhhs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
banging the cervix is hot i love to put her legs on my shoulders and push forward rubbing the gspot gspot orgasms are the best
Cocolicious
0 likes
Penetration is a must but with his size doggy style is awesome and the alternating like some guys mentioned is mind blowing.!
Most girls that I've been with get me off with oral clit stimulation....I am waiting on that one special lady to fuck me senseless with a strapon!!!