In your Relationship...

last reply
97 replies
9.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
In your Relationship are you More of the Dominate Or more of the Submissive....

I am USUALLY the Submissive....

But on Fridays. I am the Dominate one (:

So, Are you the Submissive one?

The Dominate one?

Or Like me, A switch?
Lurker
0 likes
Im very dom six days a week....only on fridays do I let myself fall under her control
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SouthernJim
Im very dom six days a week....only on fridays do I let myself fall under her control

I think we should switch that up

*giggles*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think you mean "Dominant".

I'm submissive, I enjoy choosing to give up control to my Master/Dominant, and He enjoys dominating me and controlling my pleasure. W/we like to explore the different scenarios that BDSM can bring, and the intensity it gives our relationship.

It doesn't mean whenever we have sex it's kinky or in a D/s flavour... we like to switch it up or be equals as well. But primarily, when it comes to sexual relations, I am His to do with as He will. And I absolutely love it.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Lurker
0 likes
I am definitely more submissive all the time, I like a dominant controlling man, it turns me on more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dominant.
Lurker
0 likes
Actually, it's a pretty even split....
Lurker
0 likes
guess. lmao.
Lurker
0 likes
definitely more submissive but I need to be able to switch it up too as I am a fan of sexual equality when it comes to pleasing my man. Sometimes I like to take control too... it all depends on my mood. Can't stick with one type of sex, need to keep things interesting ;)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
heh - there's no question that i am the submissive to my partners dominant.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Variety is the spice of life - so that said, which relationship ??!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I am more a sub I guess but when I want it bad I will totally take control! J loves it on the occasions that I do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think less of it as being 'dominant' and more a kind of being a 'guide' for my partner. Showing her the way, so to speak.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
I think less of it as being 'dominant' and more a kind of being a 'guide' for my partner. Showing her the way, so to speak.

hahaaa...oh yes i missed you indeed MK ;-)
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Sexually I'm a switch, relationship-wise I'm egalitarian.
Lurker
0 likes
Flashes of both I suppose. But yeah, I lean more towards the sub side of life.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm definitely more submissive. He's a bossssss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a Dominant 8 days a week! With a name like Master Jonathan what else could I be?

(EDIT - for those wondering how I could be a Dominant 8 days a week, I was playing off the Beatles Song.)
Lurker
0 likes
I'm more dom in my relationships.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I'm a Domme. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
I'm a Dominant 8 days a week! With a name like Master Jonathan what else could I be?

psst. there's only 7 days in a week. smile

oh, and yeah, MOST of the time i'm the submissive one. not always, tho.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I am dominant, yet submissive. Contradictions? Nope.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I don't think being dominant 8 days a week is possible fella!
Everyone who is dominant, from my observations, are so, because they are submissive somewhere else in their lives and vice versa, everyone on who is submissive, are dominant somewhere else in thier lives. Like everything in life its a balance thing that makes it so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, we are pretty equal. Maybe Im slightly more dominant, but really close.
Lurker
0 likes
It's an even split between us.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Submissive but my partners not Dominant in the slightest.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
I sway more submissive but can be Dominate.
†Jinxy Approved†