Beach Skinny Dipping

last reply
34 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm going on a beach trip next weekend and thought I might try to go skinny dipping while I was there. What are your thoughts/suggestions on pulling it off? It's probably super easy but I'm sure the hotel pool would be impossible.
Lurker
0 likes
Just go to a nude beach. They're everywhere.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by lifeboat
but I'm sure the hotel pool would be impossible.

It's possible, but they will kick you out eventually...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have gone to a nude beach and then into the water. I was an avid fisherman back then and I must say I felt very insecure about MR Happy being mistaken as bait! But don't let that bother you.....
Lurker
0 likes
i'm sure the hotel would frown. try a secluded river or lake somewhere. sometimes someone would like to catch you skinny dipping
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ashey, we have done that for years at the lake up there...willington...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Beach skinny dipping? I could go for that!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Look up where the nude breach is in that area, u dont want to get a ticket.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always do the skinny dipping in the evening -not many people around -sure does feels gooood : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by myself
always do the skinny dipping in the evening -not many people around -sure does feels gooood : )

+1 Evening or after nightfall. Oh yeah...bring a friend...smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I went skinny-dipping in the rooftop jacuzzi of a downtown hotel once. The bubbles covered up my skinny-dipp-ed-ness. Make sure the pool area is open late and that there are no security cameras around. Also make sure you have a cover handy if any other late night visitors show up.

For beaches, the same rules apply. Position yourself someplace relatively dark and with a good view around so you can see people approaching a good distance off. Make sure you have a coverup handy. Don't get so wrapped up in extra-curricular activities that you let someone sneak up on you.
Lurker
0 likes
Just get in then take off your swimsuit. I do it all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Lakelover79
Just get in then take off your swimsuit. I do it all the time.

Same here! We've also gone in the night to skinny dip in oz, at like 2 in the morning, I think there's a pic on my profile actually if not I'm going to have to post it up.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
have done this once in the evening - so lovely! Feel so free and relaxed.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Been to a few nude beaches in Greece and Cuba......VERY enjoyable. Sun block on your tender parts is essential though.

Really had fun at Mandalay Bay pool in Vegas with a girlfriend. Our hands seemed to be just naturally frisky
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It helps to go to a clothes optional beach . My first time , many years ago , I went into the sea with my costume on and came out naked . If the beach is not clothes optional or nudist , take your costume off in the water , wrap it around your wrist ans swim naked , a wonderful feeling , go for it man .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Go at night time!
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Like in the sea or a river at night smile With your only light as the moonlight, glimmering on the water.. you might get some inspiration for a story!
You must give up the life that you had planned, in order to live the life that is waiting for you..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by aalily
Go at night time!

Yeah, please. We're running out of shark food down here!
Lurker
0 likes
i have gone beach skinny dipping but it was like at 2 am
Lurker
0 likes
Julia your naughty lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wait 'til dark then just go out and jump in the ocean. It's surprisingly easy to get away with.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Garza
Julia your naughty lol

hey im only naughty when i wanna be ;)
Lurker
0 likes
It is easier if you go to a local nude beach; there are a lot more of them around than most people think. Also bring a towel and keep it in reach incase someone shows up. Obviously you cant take the towel out into the water with you, but find a spot towards the end of the beach so you can grab it quickly if you have uninvited guests.
Or if you are use to be nude in front of strangers quick cover up is not an issue. Just remember, if law enforcement shows up, there is s good chance you will be given a ticket or possible arrested.

The safe bet is to find a local nude beach.

Hope this helps.

Abby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was stationed in Norfolk, I did a lot of night skinny dipping, but only in the bay. Too many sharks come in close for feeding time in the ocean at night - especially if the tide is in. Just go in the water with your suit on, and take it off after you are submerged. Put it back on when you come out of the water. It's even better with a friend, but watch out for waterborne sand if you go in for any extracurricular activities! OUCH!!!! And Sharon said it was really hard to get all the sand out and had no sympathy for me, 'cause all I had to do was ease back the foreskin. :-)

Come to thnk of it, there might be a good story there ..........hm-m-m-m Now the wheels are turning.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love it! The water feels great on my naked skin! Can't wait til I get my own pool and skinny dip all the time!
Lurker
0 likes
Early hours are the best for not getting caught.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the feel of skinny-dipping, have loved it for decades since my older brother and his friends introduced me to that sensation.

Assuming that you are at a public beach where the signs "proper attire required" are posted, do what I have done many times. Walk into the water wearing your trunks (girls in usual bathing suits) out to a depth just above your waist and start swimming about. Bring a float (a noodle works great) with you for saving your bathing attire fr the trip ashore. Take off your trunks and use the drawtring ti tie them to the noodle; girls usually need to use bikini top strings to secure their bottoms to the noodle.

Sometimes people swimming nearby realize or suspect what you are doing, but I havenever received a complaint. Last spring, during college break week, when I was swimming like above, I was approached by a young lady from a group that was horsing around in the water not far from where I was swimming and asked if she could use my noodle. I demurred and told her that I really needed it "for safety as I was swimming by myself". She laughed and said that she and her friends just wanted to use it they way I uas sing it and that they would swim with me so I wouldn't be alone. I agreed and two of them stripped completely, two only removed bottoms and tied their suits to my noodle; I had more enjoyment seeing the others blush as they watched.

Short answer; be creative, it iseasy to swim naked--most places.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have beach skinny dipped a few times. Be careful where you do it and don't get arrested. There are some secluded places that are definitely okay and it is done regularly.

I covered my first experience beach skinny dipping in my story: "Freshman Spring Break!" It is my very real experience.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/group-sex/freshman-spring-break.aspx

Check it out!