Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What does it feel like when a cock enters your pussy......describe in detail?!

last reply
6 replies
18.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Laides I have always wondered what the feelings and sensantions a woman has when athick cock spreads her pussy lips...enters slowly as ridge by ridge rubs aganist the insides of your body. How would you describe the built up passion in your loins as your are about to climax reaching a mind blowing orgasm?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
You mean you don't know already? With a name like that I would have figured to ask YOU about this... I guess I should stop assuming things.

Lurker
0 likes
Ridge by ridge? ....I don't know any men that are ribbed like a 'her pleasure' condom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You have never felt a thick cock enter your tight pussy the veins along the cock are like ridges that slide along the walls of the woman...I am just curious as to the sensation a woman feels when a man enters her pussy....
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Come'on now fair wenches of Lush. we men folk are dying to read your lusty replies.

Felix, pass the popcorn ... and the pipe.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well i will try to reply to your interesting question..

the first sensation is WOW- the feeling of the head against my slit.. knowing it is going to enter me... it is amazing...

then when the head is in all i want is more, makes me push onto it... the desire to be filled is incredible and so strong... it feels like i need it inside me to feel complete..

when it is finally all in me it feels like ive found the missing puzzle piece... makes my pussy clench just to feel it more... it really is the most amazing sensation of being full and of being united..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well KinKitten thanks very much for the courage to speak up and share. I was thrilled to actually have a woman respond to the question and now know a little more of the intimacy between man and woman.....thaks