Commando

last reply
58 replies
9.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How many of you gals like to go out commando (without wearing panties)?
Lurker
0 likes
I have before - but I usually don't really think about it! In jeans it can be uncomfortable. I think the best is if I'm wearing a skirt or a dress because then I feel really exposed and vulnerable!

However, I sleep naked all the time if that counts! smile
Lurker
0 likes
I have before - but I usually don't really think about it! In jeans it can be uncomfortable. I think the best is if I'm wearing a skirt or a dress because then I feel really exposed and vulnerable!

Lurker
0 likes

Lurker
0 likes
I don't know why that posted so many times! Sorry! And I don't know how to delete it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes go out without wearing any panties. Depends on the dress or skirt I am wearing or where I am going. I dont like to go without panties if wearing jeans though. And I also sleep naked 99% of the time too.

BTW, I really hurt the term "Going Commando". It is such a guy thing and to me such a turn off to hear.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't really go commando much because I love wearing nice panties and I can get too wet at times. I go commando with a select few dresses and jogging bottoms and short shorts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love going commando, especially under a maxi dress.Ohhh it feels so good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did it once, when I went to take my dad to do his chemo but there was a problem it was a very windy day in Indianapolis and my peasant skirt flew up and reviled my nicely shaved coochy to all the nurses and doctors that sat at the outside bistro at the Hospital complex and my dad saw more than I wanted him to and he screamed out my full and complete God given name and asked why the Hell I didn't have any drawers on?? lol... he couldn't ask why I didn't have any panties on No he had to use the term DRAWERS like I was some old lady.....I never did that again.....

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
quite honestly, more often than not - almost always wear them to work tho... ok, sometimes wear them to work *giggles* smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Follow-up question: While going pantyless, does any of you get a kick out of flashing your treasures and teasing?
Lurker
0 likes
never in jeans, sometimes i start out in panties and start to feel naughty...off they come.
luv to at work
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
commando right now! Have to at work, dresscode requirement, love not wearing panties when out and about sometimes...when the mood is right. Home, almost never wear panties.
"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity." Thank goodness!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, their are times
Lurker
0 likes
I always go commando when i go to bed (sometimes totally nude)
i don't go without panites in public too often because any time that i do i always end up being soaking wet
if i'm going out without panties on, it's usually for a good reason
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I go without panties when I wear a skirt or a maxi dress-braless sometimes with a tight t-shirt. Never will I go commando in jeans.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have tons of cute panties that I love to wear. But just as often I go without. And I almost never wear them with yoga pants.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to! It's actually much healthier to go commando smile plus wet panties are just a pain ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I really hate the term "Going Commando". It is such a guy thing and to me such a turn off to hear.

I prefer the term FREELIPPING, it speaks for itself.

I LOVE going w/o panties but if aroused then I wish I had.
Lurker
0 likes
I find panties/knickers/things uncomfy so if I am wearing jeans/trousers/cropped trousers I AWAYS so without. If I am in a skirt then obviously I cover myself, normally with french style undies. I much prefer to go without though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jillinjulie
Quote by Nikki703
I really hate the term "Going Commando". It is such a guy thing and to me such a turn off to hear.

Freelipping, interesting, I like it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jillinjulie
Quote by Nikki703

Freelipping, interesting, I like it!
Lurker
0 likes
I luv to go shopping w/o panties.It's especially exciting if u shoe shop and have a cute girl for a sales clerk
I do wear jeans to go horse back riding, just put a dab of Vaseline on yr pussy and it's a marvelous rhythm when horse back riding w/o panties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely leave the house without panties, but I love slipping them off sometime during the day, especially when I'm at work. I take them off right at my desk and it feels so deliciously naughty!
Please check my profile before friending me or sending me a PM or chat request.
Failure will result in being ignored and repeated failure in blocking.

[URL=www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm418350_Win-Custom-Erotic-Fiction.aspx]Win Custom Erotic Fiction by Vita![/URL]

"There is a face beneath this mask but it's not me." V - V for Vendetta

"If we shadows have offended, think but this; and all is mended that you have but slumbered here while these visions did appear..." Puck - A Midsummer Night's Dream - William Shakespeare
Lurker
0 likes
i LOVE it!!!! smile
jeans...no. but short shorts, dresses and skirts...heck yes!! such easy access :):)
Lurker
0 likes
All the time. If I'm wearing pants its much easier to get away with, depending on the length of the skirt I wear I also go commando then. I generally find most underwear constricting, anyway. So I like to, as they say for guys, free ball it quite often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of the time. With jeans its not so good
Lurker
0 likes
i dont wear panties with jeans. i always wear them with skirts and dresses because more then once ihave tripped and flashed my panties to everyone...
Lurker
0 likes
Oh Jules haha not even on a date to the movies? Skirts would be perfect..