Infidelity

last reply
13 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you lusted or had sex with ….Your wife’s sister / your husband’s brother or Your wife’s best girlfriend / your husband’s best friend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never, Trust and respect are two things that would not allow me to fall for it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I've an aunt, who...ten years ago, at the age of 61 - was fucking her 42 year old daughter's -
47 year old husband. And they got caught, pretty much in the act by the older woman's husband of 30 years.

That was Jerry Springeresque, destroyed two marriages and split three family units apart.
Decimated the two younger daughters/sisters. It was not pretty. And to this day, several
of my cousins don't talk to each other and the older woman is a pariah with just her
sister & brother in law as pretty much her only two friends left in this world.

I've never coveted any of my brother's or cousin's wives. Fuck a bunch of that noise.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
My mother always said "Don't shit where you eat". Always good advice.
Lurker
0 likes
Amen, that's why I don't even ask out single women in the office. And on the whole, don't fuck with another man's woman, or another womans man. If it's meant to be later, then okay, but don't be the impetus for destruction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No never not once. None of them are attractive in the least even if I was inclined to do such a thing which I'm not!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
some are just glutton for punishment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anyone who is romantically connected with friends or family of mine automatically goes into the friend zone. It's not something I do consciously, it just happens.

Even if I didn't ... that's a betrayal I would never force upon anyone.
Follow my blog! Latest post: Shake Your Bootie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Loislane
My mother always said "Don't shit where you eat". Always good advice.

Told the same advice..not by mother though!!
Best advice though.....
Lurker
0 likes
nope! never!
Lurker
0 likes
No...never! I love my wifey too much to hurt her like that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
zero for this

there are bro/sister codes that last after it is over

period

family/buddies are WAY more worth it tha a fuck
Lurker
0 likes
Not this wife but my first wife...I did her cousin for almost 20years as a matter of fact I did her on her wedding night while my ex-wife was in the reception with her family and her cousins new husband...her cousin and I had been together for many years ever since we were teenagers it was great, my first wife never knew, and her cousin never told her. On her wedding night she knew and planned that we were going to have sex, she never put on her panties, it was amazing...when she came home from her honeymoon we continued where we left off....I would go to her house and we would spend the mornings together while her husband was at work. I actually got her pregnant and her husband thought it was his...he never knew or suspected...neither did my ex wife...what a secret...she took it to her grave..sadly...
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
zero for this

there are bro/sister codes that last after it is over

period

family/buddies are WAY more worth it tha a fuck

Amen, sister. There's more to life than sex, y'all.