Picking my brain...(your brain)

last reply
17 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
when you were a virgin...what did you think fucking was going to be like, yanno...before you actually went 'there'?

Man, I was fucking clueless.

As a matter of fact, I consider myself to have been fucking clueless for about 12 'new' partners into the whole fucking scene.

Every single female (back then...and still to this day) was/is.......different.

But, thankfully...some things remain the same.

is fucking everything, you were led to believe it was...(or were afraid it was)?

I kind of like it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I kind of like it.

its ok.

{snort}

ooo...love that drip ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I not only Kinda like it,
I kinda love it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by scooter
I kinda love it

nice one scooter, i love fucking all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dan17
Quote by scooter
I kinda love it

nice one scooter, i love fucking all the time

Thanks dude,
Fucking all the time, is for heroe's
The Linebacker
0 likes
My first time, we were both virgins. We had no idea really. It was actually our second attempt before we pulled it off. We had talked about doing it for months before. We kept dating until we graduated high school so we did get a lot better. Our best experience was 3 years after high school when we were juniors in college. We went to different colleges but just happened to be home the same weekend and got together. We had both learned a lot while off at school.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My 1st time was with my 18 y.o. g/f who was far from being a virgin and had quite a bit of experience. However, she wasn't into everything I was interested in doing. After graduating from high school i spent 9 yrs in the navy, traveled 3/4 of the way around the world and experienced a lot more than I had ever fantasized about!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had no idea what a g spot was, I was completely clueless. Plus he didn't take his time, it wasn't very good. Then there were the few years that I thought of sex as completely overrated, before I ever even knew what vanilla was or recognized that my tastes were most definitely not. When I lost my virginity it wasn't anything like what I'd expected. I was waiting for the sensations that were going to make me scream out in pleasure........the reality, not so much. It took me a long time and lots of practice before I knew what I liked, so I'd have to say love it.
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
when you were a virgin...what did you think fucking was going to be like, yanno...before you actually went 'there'?

Man, I was fucking clueless.

As a matter of fact, I consider myself to have been fucking clueless for about 12 'new' partners into the whole fucking scene.

Every single female (back then...and still to this day) was/is.......different.

But, thankfully...some things remain the same.

is fucking everything, you were led to believe it was...(or were afraid it was)?

I kind of like it.

Yup,,when I was a vigin I used to fill the same thing. I was totally clueless what is all sex is about.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had NO idea what sex was suppose to be like grew up in a up tight house. I WAS TOTALLY CLUELESS!!!! BUT when it happened it was like that scene from American Pie, as soon she touch me I came I was so embarrassed. The second time was good but again came way to fast that was the last time with her. About seven months later meet a long time GF through high school she thought me how to control myself & we had some GREAT times. After high school she went off to a college far away. Then I met a kinky girl at my friends house where we use to blaze all the time & we were together for awhile. She loved that I knew what I was doing but it took time & practice. OH YEAH and the right teacher
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to admit I had no idea either. I can't really remember much about that but I was scared to death my first time. I believe the girl was too. It wasn't her first but she was still very inexperienced.

Check out my story "Tuck’s American Roadtrip! Pecos Laid" Part 2

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/tucks-american-roadtrip-pecos-laid.aspx
You are invited to read Passionate Danger, Part II, a story collaboration by Kim and ArtMan.
http://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/passionate-danger-part-ii.aspx

Lurker
0 likes
I was OBSESSED by sex from a really early age, in fact I can remember devouring the 'dirty' bits in popular novels even before I was old enough to masturbate!

When I first started actually experimenting sexually with real girls, (and by then I'd become pretty much an expert with the whole masturbation thing...) it was better than I could have imagined. I can remember the sensation of just feeling incredibly LUCKY that I was getting to do this for real after years of imaginings.

And I really was very lucky because the fact that I loved the kisses and the fumbles and the beauty of the female body meant that I was quite a gentle boyfriend, never rushing or being too forceful not least because I thought that if I was she might make me stop!

Also, I discovered the exquisite pleasure of Pleasuring Someone Else.... In those days in Ireland nice girls were taught NOT to do that kind of thing and to take a girlfriend from the stage where she brushes your hands away from her breasts to the stage, weeks later, where she grabs your hand within seconds and plunges it beneath her skirt.... Well, yes, I found that delightful.

When I finally joined the big boys club I did it with a long-time girlfriend who I adored. We were both virgins and we were both very comfortable sexually with each other and it was perfect. And for the record, we both sobbed afterwards! And we ended up getting very good at it, imagining that SURELY sex for other people couldn't be this good. If it were, nobody would ever do anything else!

As I've grown older, (I won't use the word 'matured') I find I retain a lot of those attitudes. I still worship women and STILL get a sense of wonder when I'm intimate with a lover. I've learned a few tricks, (I'm not ALWAYS as gentle as I once was!) but it remains better than anything I could imagine.

The combination of tenderness, passion, control, surrender, beauty, fun, irreverence, absolute truthfullness, love-if-you're-lucky and downright nasty kinkiness is still my favourite drug.

People often say, "If I'd known then what I know now...." but I'm kinda glad I didn't.

And I've been BLESSED with my ladies, every last one of them. And that, thankfully, continues...(Even now, in the throes of passion I sometimes think about the fumbling, patient young man I was and I think, "He'd LOVE this..." And of course, he does!

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

As I've grown older, (I won't use the word 'matured') I find I retain a lot of those attitudes. I still worship women and STILL get a sense of wonder when I'm intimate with a lover. I've learned a few tricks, (I'm not ALWAYS as gentle as I once was!) but it remains better than anything I could imagine.

The combination of tenderness, passion, control, surrender, beauty, fun, irreverence, absolute truthfullness, love-if-you're-lucky and downright nasty kinkiness is still my favourite drug.

People often say, "If I'd known then what I know now...." but I'm kinda glad I didn't.

And I've been BLESSED with my ladies, every last one of them. And that, thankfully, continues...(Even now, in the throes of passion I sometimes think about the fumbling, patient young man I was and I think, "He'd LOVE this..." And of course, he does!

xx SF

what a great re-telling of your memories!! thank you!!

I believe many of us (aging, not maturing) now know just how exquisite the rush of passion can be. And to drink from that cup once, makes you want to feel that bliss again and again.

(clears my throat .... and that's why so many younger people LOVE older people to play with, to fall in love with ... to share with)

xo
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Ok, i so can't mention my age when i lost the big V... *clears throat* yeah, i thought it was going to be something special, not just the act itself, but the afterwards, like i'd walk around and i'd be different somehow. from girlhood to womanhood, something would have change. oh, yeah, believe it or not, i'm a bit of a romantic and while i didn't expect a choir of angels, i did expect... something amazing...

my first time was ok. it was rushed, it wasn't in the nicest of places, it wasn't with someone i was in love with, although i liked him well enough. it was more of a 'i need to do this, i need to leave my childhood behind... i don't regret it, but i was too young, i didn't really know what i was doing. thankfully, i liked it well enough to think 'yeah, ok, it's got possibilities', and i got this thrill from it, not the act itself, but knowing i was doing something 'wrong'. Sex was supposed to be between consenting adults in the privacy of their bedrooms not horny teenagers on football bleacher at 3am in the morning. that's what felt good during and after. i was breaking the rules, thumbing my nose at everyone, a rebel with a cause, and that was to lose my virginity.

so that became my mission. watch me world, watch me do the nasty whenever and wherever and with whomever i want, and you know something? nothing you can say or do will stop be cause i am truly bad ass. so, that's what i did, and i found partners who knew what they were doing and i got better and yeah, it went from being ok to good to great.

i think too much emphasis is made on your first time. first times are just going to be a let down. saving yourself for that special one might be a lovely romantic notion, but it's going to lead to disappointment and awkwardness. my advice is, and yeah, take it for what it is, but do it with someone who you care about enough to trust, but not enough to fall in love with. figure it out, find out what you like, get better at it, experiment, and then, when that right person does come along, you'll be ready to just have an amazing experience. Sex is one of the most amazing things ever. Sex with someone you love is mind blowing. Greats sex with the love of your life is a religious experience. Yeah, i didn't get choirs of angels when i lost my virginity, but i get it now, every time i make love with my partner. not once in a while. every time. strive for that. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first sex ever was with another girl. I didnt know what to expect as it wasnt something I had planned on doing. We really had no idea what we were doing but just did what seemed right. Each time it got better and better until we got to the point that it was amazing. But even then, when I was with a boy for the first time, I still didnt know what it would be like. I did assume I would have an orgasm since I did with the girl but would it be the same? It happened a few years after the girl and it was very awkward. We did it in his brothers car after an Iron Maiden concert. My favorite Iron Maiden song, Rime of the Ancient Mariner was playing on the cassette (remember those)as we fucked. We were both pretty high too, not sure if that was a good or bad thing. I do remember that it didnt last anywhere near as long as the song ,LOL! And I didnt have an orgasm, I was a little disappointed but also relieved that I had got it over with and was no longer a virgin. We fucked again when we got home and it really was no better, but I did feel more comfortabale doing it.

I dated this guy for another 6 months or so and it got much better as we both gained confidence and experience.

Like with most things, the more I did it, the better I got at it and the more I enjoyed it!!

And now, well.......................................!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes

awkward ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had no idea what it would feel like. we all talked about it but when it happened well then I knew...............................................................