Bad Fuck Tunes

last reply
32 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Like the good fuck tunes this thread is for those tunes that really ruin the mood when you're doing it.

so all in all this is basically a warning thread

I'm gonna get this ball rolling with this:

More-More Lovers - J-pop

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes this is bad tunes...some kinds maybe will appreciate it most especially the set up more on pink
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Anything from The Chipmunks catalog of songs
Lurker
0 likes
(Zippo in hand and waving my arm's in the air, like I just don't care)....c'mon everybody...she won't let me fuck, I Iiaayyy really need to bust a nut.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Smack my bitch up...The Prodigy
Lurker
0 likes
Daggy 80's music....Like 'I know what boy's like' by The Waitresses
It is just....wrong...plus, no beat, which is important for bonking.
XX
BB
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
The Beer Barrel Polka...
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Ooooo, the WORST EVER!!!!

The Chicken Dance!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
the bird is the word
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any track that's too long. Then you will risk finishing, shock/horror, in only one song and you will never, ever hear the end of it. Believe me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by obscura
Any track that's too long. Then you will risk finishing, shock/horror, in only one song and you will never, ever hear the end of it. Believe me.

Brilliant.........so oviously no bonking to classical music for you silly
XX
BB
Lurker
0 likes
As much as I fucking love Eurovision, I would not love fucking to Eurovision....
So...No Eurovision songs LMAO
XX
BB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'The lion sleeps tonight' - especially if you haven't had a wax or shave for a couple of months LOL

or 'my boyfriend's back'

or 'all the small things'
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone

actually, this one's kind of on my top 10 list - sometimes you just want to have rough, nasty, no holds barred, bend me over the counter and fuck me til i scream sex.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by WorkAlone

actually, this one's kind of on my top 10 list - sometimes you just want to have rough, nasty, no holds barred, bend me over the counter and fuck me til i scream sex.

Love it. I actually love the whole album. I guess I was stuck on Frosty's original thread about music for a first time and, between the lyrics and the pace, it's not exactly ideal for that. I stand corrected.
Lurker
0 likes
The hits of Gilbert & Sullivan
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Inuit throat-singing.
Lurker
0 likes
Any cover song from glee - hate that show
Lurker
0 likes
The phantom of the opera song
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wasn't going to share this, but what the hell LOL

On a first date, I slept with a very nice, hot guy. Halfway through I put on the stereo, and just let whatever was on the ipod to play. It was Whitney Huston's 'I will always love you'.

I didn't think anything of it until I never heard from him again. I don't know to this day, if I was just a bad fuck or the song scared the shit out of him I am leaning towards the song
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Fugly

On a first date, I slept with a very nice, hot guy. Halfway through I put on the stereo, and just let whatever was on the ipod to play. It was Whitney Huston's 'I will always love you'.

I didn't think anything of it until I never heard from him again. I don't know to this day, if I was just a bad fuck or the song scared the shit out of him I am leaning towards the song

The things I would do to have video of this night...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Fugly

The things I would do to have video of this night...

Including having sex with someone with inuit throat singing in the background?
XX
BB
The Linebacker
0 likes
I wouldn't want to fuck to heavy metal or rap!!!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Quote by WorkAlone

I agree... I love this song for rough, kinky, dominant sex. Definitely a classic top 10 pick.

There is a really sensual part in the middle of the song with the female vocalizations that is super hot... lots of varied tempos for a great sex experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think hearing a woman singing "Ohhh I wish I had an Oscar Meyer wiener" during sex would be a bad fuck tune, right?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
I think hearing a woman singing "Ohhh I wish I had an Oscar Meyer wiener" during sex would be a bad fuck tune, right?

Fuckin' Hell!

Anything from the Titanic, Amazing Grace, and/or Free Willy soundtracks.
Tracy Ames
Erotic Word Slinger & Smarty Pants
InterracialErotica.net ~ My Website
Rants & Rambles ~ My Youtube Channel

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.”
E. L. Doctorow
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Anything by Raffi or Sharon, Lois, and Bram