who honestly likes to give blow jobs

last reply
936 replies
132k views
2 watchers
11 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have always wondered, thru experiences of my own, do girls enjoy giving a blow job, because where i live, girls find giving a bj pretty low and gross
Lurker
0 likes
Shyly raises her hand and blushes

I do
Lurker
0 likes
I lied

I only did it because he made me do it Sir

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I thoroughly enjoy it!! I love the way a cock feels in my mouth, feeling it grow and get hard and know I made that happen. And the look in his eyes as he is about to cum. If I didnt really enjoy it, I wouldnt do it.
Lurker
0 likes
I do.
I am in total control. It is hard and throbing because of me and that gives me satisfaction.
It is the act I like, not necessarily the taste, mind you...
Lurker
0 likes
I love giving blow jobs biggrin its genuinely one of my favorite things to do!!
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm i do. its really my favorite thing. really it is.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love it!! I love the taste and feel of sperm being squirted into my mouth!
Lurker
0 likes
OMG how I love the feeling of that hard maleness in my mouth, and the taste of his warm sperm. Yes I do love it and I have found if a woman really loves to suck cock and is not doing it just because the man has requested this particular pleasure, it will get her just about anything she wants.

Talk about having the Power.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like the first thing about giving a blow job.
Just the thought of it makes me suffer from lack of oxygen,
Now, I'll lick pussy till the cows come home
I don't care if she lets me up for air,,,,
or not
Lurker
0 likes
it's really nice to have a lover give a blow joy who really enjoys and it's very special when there's "no charge"....like it's because she enjoys....then it's easy to give to her also....it goes both ways
Lurker
0 likes
I love the feeling of having my cock grow in the mouth of my lover....it's wonderful
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
i love to have a dick in my mouth & the taste of cum is the bestest
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Lurker
0 likes
I find it very erotic to give a long sensual blow job. Since I also have a submissive fetish being on my knees or in a compromising position while giving one just enhances my arousal.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely! It's a control thing. Men are like jelly when you have their cock in your mouth. I also have the added advantage of enjoying the taste of cum! Yummy!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by scooter
I don't like the first thing about giving a blow job.
Just the thought of it makes me suffer from lack of oxygen,

Guy walks into The Rusty Bucket Bar and requests six shots of tequila.

"What brand would you like, mate?" asked Rusty, the bartender.

"Makes no difference to me," replied the bloke, "I can't stand the taste of the stuff."

Rusty fills & slides one shot glass after another down the bar and the fellow gulps
downs each one but the last shot, rapidly. This last one, he swooshes around in his
mouth like it's Listerine, then swallows hard, squints his eyes, makes a face and exhales!

"What's the occasion, Mack?"

"Eh, my first blowjob, Rusty!"

"First blowjob, now that calls for another shot of tequila - on the house!"

"I'm gonna have to pass on that Rusty, if the first six didn't get that
fucking taste out of my mouth, I doubt another one will either."
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
ME! It is the control...you have there complete attention! I love to satisfy him...to hear him moan. Its my favorite..nothing dirty about it!
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm me too smile
Lurker
0 likes
mmmm me too smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. The Power , the control you feel is amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me...........no more 2 say realy.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
i dunno i HATE the taste and the look of it. it seems nice to read all these stories about women who love it but i dont know... sometimes i hate myself for hating cock and i feel like shit considering i have a boyfriend who wants me to do it. the taste makes me feel like throwing up.
pussy, which ive never had, id prefer to do. but maybe i prefer to do it just because ive never had it and im assuming it would be good.
all o u ladies who like blowjobs..yall need to teach me a couple lessons or something, because the first and last time i gave one...the guy was bored...
im depressed now >.<
cry
Lurker
0 likes
I really do - it's so sensual.
I love being able to arouse my guy and feel his dick become hot and hard in my mouth then look up to see the look of pure bliss on his face after he's shot his load.
Thinking about it makes me smile.
Lurker
0 likes

it!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do but what I don't understand is the issue with control. Why would giving a man a blow job have anything to do with control? Sex is about give and take. Being a good partner means wanting to please not wanting to control.
Lurker
0 likes
love it
Lurker
0 likes
its almost Freudian, how good it feels in your mouth..