BLOW JOB to avoid having sex?

last reply
42 replies
6.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Have you ever given a guy a blow job to pacify his needs but also to avoid having sex with him?
Lurker
0 likes
blushing, but yes
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I've definitely done that, LOL. More than once.
Lurker
0 likes
guilty
Lurker
0 likes
Hell no....I'd rather have sex than give a blow job LOL.

If the question was on wanking a guy off.....well....that's a WHOLE different thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi

If the question was on wanking a guy off.....well....that's a WHOLE different thing.

Perfectly said! For me Blow Jobs are more personal so why would i give a blow job to someone i dont even want to fuck!

If you are talking about a BF or a guy im having sex with and i dont want to have sex because of some crazy reason, then yes i would give him a blow job.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yes, I've done it to avoid progression to full sex.

Plus everyone knows that BJ's don't count! Just ask Bill Clinton...
Lurker
0 likes
I'm guilty, too... but he's never complained.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not quite sure who got over on who,
nor if I'm even allowed to answer this question,
but; I recall receiving a few blow jobs to avoid having full blown sex a time or two!
Didn't bother me a bit.
A couple times, I asked her: Honey, you want me to,,,you know,,,,lick your pussy?
She answered "no", so I just enjoyed the ride.
I figured it was a girl thing, and she didn't want me near that place?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahaha yes guilty more than once
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. Unfortunately, sometimes he might think this is a prelude to the main event.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty But he has never complained
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty But he has never complained
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done that too. Sometimes just not in the mood for full blown sex. And the guy has never complained.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure.
Sometimes I just don't feel like sex for whatever reason.
Since I like giving a BJ its a win/win for both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are lots of reasons to give him a nice blow. For fun, for the moment, to avoid the mess, etc. He never complains and I get a thrill too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This begs the question... any of you ladies not want to have sex with me? Yea, I'm opening myself up to all sorts of comments there! lol

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why would someone want to avoid having sex?? Giggles.
Lurker
0 likes
Every time, still a virgin!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wish I would have got a bj my first time instead of 45 minutes of sex I didn't enjoy -.-
Lurker
0 likes
Blowjobs are more work! I'd rather just let him get on top for a while and be done with it.
Lurker
0 likes
that's actually a nice go to thing. I have a friend with endometriosis. sex is usually painful, so to satisfy her man she gives him blowjobs.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How do i get my wife in to oral sex. she wont do it when she is on her time of the month.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by latinfoxy
Quote by LittleBambi

Perfectly said! For me Blow Jobs are more personal so why would i give a blow job to someone i dont even want to fuck!

If you are talking about a BF or a guy im having sex with and i dont want to have sex because of some crazy reason, then yes i would give him a blow job.

Blow jobs are more personal to me too! and i am usually always in the mood. but for some reason if i wasnt wanting sex then yeah if suck off my bf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd thought they go hand in hand together..silly
Lurker
0 likes
To all who answered yes I want t thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your solution is much more gratifying than the headache excuse. Luv ya all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Yes, I've done it to avoid progression to full sex.

Plus everyone knows that BJ's don't count! Just ask Bill Clinton...

Amen, sister!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial