Younger women

last reply
79 replies
13.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How many of you older guys( 35+) enjoy fantasizing or have actually been with a younger women like my self ( 18-22)?
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
I've been with women your age, when I was about your age and it was fun then.

Sorry.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I wouldn't be against trying, although so much has changed since I was that age....it might be hard to get on the same page in both people's minds.

Who knows, it could turn out to be fun and really worth it.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd have to teach you how to move those hips or open up your throat. I'll take a rain-check, but thanks for the offer.

Gimme the over 26 and sexperienced women.

Preferably, 40 and interested in backyard weenie and marshmellow roasts.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
What man in that age group wouldn´t dream of having a young hot looking woman like you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well first off i love having sex with women 18-22 it has been some of the best sex of my life the younger girls seem to try harder to please a older man and most are willing to experiment which is also awesome if you ever want to give this 35 single guy a try I will be honored to
0 likes
I'm not 35+ but am older and I fantasize about it. Not much of a change from when I was 18 since I was thinking about it then too, obviously smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A quote from my youth comes to mind, and it seems to apply at any age.

Marlene Dietrich is said to have made the following observation: "A man is much more likely to be interested in a woman who is interested in him than he is to be in one with beautiful legs." Or something like that...

I don't fancy myself being the target of the younger set, but if anything about me charmed or interested her, I cannot deny I would not investigate mutual interests.

In fantasy, of course, the idea of a younger girl who has been disappointed in the experiences and results of dalliances with those of her own age and who fancies that I might be different in a way that would be satisfying for her would be very tempting for the ego, and her eagerness or curiosity and the challenge to be at least what she might wonder would be very alluring. That I cannot deny.

If she wants to have rap or other head-banging music playing in the background, that could change my mind...LOL.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
How many of you older guys( 35+) enjoy fantasizing or have actually been with a younger women like my self ( 18-22)?

I am a bit past 35 and have and still do fantasize about younger women. It has been years sence I have been with a younger lady but I did enjoy those encounters and have fond memories.
Has kept me young thinking, and has tought me patients, I love to teach and be taught.
If you would like to talk look me up, always like to meet new people.Z8nbDNAMKA469IH0
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
can i join in? smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by xxericaxx
can i join in? smile

Sure speek your mind.VbfkQDoGkFUhI6U2
Lurker
0 likes
Been with, I sometimes still fantasize, then I remember. Depends on the female, no matter the age.
Lurker
0 likes
yeah i agree. young girls are fine when a guy is young. young girls are pretty stupid generally when a guy is older.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by EricTaylor
yeah i agree. young girls are fine when a guy is young. young girls are pretty stupid generally when a guy is older.

Oversimplifying a bit aren't we? The discussion was more around experience, confidence, etc., not brains. Young women can be plenty smart. Just saying...

BTW, don't you have pics of a "student you brought home" on your profile?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Touche!

Ouch!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WorkAlone
Quote by EricTaylor

Oversimplifying a bit aren't we? The discussion was more around experience, confidence, etc., not brains. Young women can be plenty smart. Just saying...

BTW, don't you have pics of a "student you brought home" on your profile?

Lurker
0 likes
"Eh?? Speak up Missy!! Us old people (you know, the 35+) can't hear so well!! Damn whippersnappers!"

LOL. Being in the 35+ range, (but just barely!!) I would have no problem bedding a young lady. As long as she promises to put ME to bed by 8:00. (Us oldies need all the sleep we can get!)
Lurker
0 likes
Women are great at any age. Until seven years ago, I seemed to date older women. Not that I was looking, it was just the luck of the draw - who I experienced mutual attraction to. I didn't know their ages until after I was already interested. before that, there were a few young girls, and that was a fun. Things were a bit more intense and dramatic but were also balanced by being wild and experimental.

That said, it comes down to the individual person and what you bring out in each other.

Visually, well, I'm sure I was exciting in other ways when I was 18-22. Bodies change but so do one's ideas of sexiness (that said, I know women in their mid-forties who have great skin and are as lithe and perky as they were in their twenties). A person who a)is comfortable in their own skin and b)takes care of themselves is very sexy. Someone who truly loves being who they are and is present and alive? Nothing sexier.

I'm around a lot of younger women (18-24) now because I'm back at University. The only difference I see, really, is the confidence that comes with experience, though some have it in their own way already. Life is a journey of discovery and the things you learn and experience along the way shape who you are and how you think and act.

It is wonderful to find that younger women think you're attractive, but a gleam in the eye of a mature woman does the same thing to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Totally fantasise about younger women..... (Read the stuff!!) Occasionally indulge.... Usually with unusual girls who are bored with younger guys and want something other than a quick fuck. Have learned to be careful.... They enjoy the life and the experience, they read your bookshelves and ask you questions.... They get to prefer dry white wine as opposed to Chardonnay.... They love the lingerie... They love the sex and the fact that that's not all they're here for..... They are cute and you get involved.....

But never too involved..... Eventually, and rightly, they leave and move on..... If you give someone wings you have to expect them to eventually fly.....

Some of my friends rather cruelly refer to me as "The University Of Stone....." IE., They Graduate!!! (Jealous Bastards!)

As I get older 30-plus women hold a different appeal.... Less coltish but more elegant.... Less forgiving and more demanding.... Always better dressed... More knowledgeable and more comfortable.... More appreciative.... Cleverer and funnier.... Accomplished..... Interesting.... More demanding in bed... Fascinating..... Beautiful in shared honesty and pleasure.... Never willing to put up with the standard nonsense.... Intriguing..... Still incredibly beautiful..... And they can make a joke about 'Scooby-Doo' or similar......

Younger women make you feel better for a time..... (And that's FINE!!!)

Real women simply make you a better person.....

(If a Twenty-Year Old girl winks at you she's playing.... If a 35 year old woman winks at you she's serious!!!!)

xx SF

xx S
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Totally fantasise about younger women..... (Read the stuff!!) Occasionally indulge.... Usually with unusual girls who are bored with younger guys and want something other than a quick fuck. Have learned to be careful.... They enjoy the life and the experience, they read your bookshelves and ask you questions.... They get to prefer dry white wine as opposed to Chardonnay.... They love the lingerie... They love the sex and the fact that that's not all they're here for..... They are cute and you get involved.....

But never too involved..... Eventually, and rightly, they leave and move on..... If you give someone wings you have to expect them to eventually fly.....

Some of my friends rather cruelly refer to me as "The University Of Stone....." IE., They Graduate!!! (Jealous Bastards!)

As I get older 30-plus women hold a different appeal.... Less coltish but more elegant.... Less forgiving and more demanding.... Always better dressed... More knowledgeable and more comfortable.... More appreciative.... Cleverer and funnier.... Accomplished..... Interesting.... More demanding in bed... Fascinating..... Beautiful in shared honesty and pleasure.... Never willing to put up with the standard nonsense.... Intriguing..... Still incredibly beautiful..... And they can make a joke about 'Scooby-Doo' or similar......

Younger women make you feel better for a time..... (And that's FINE!!!)

Real women simply make you a better person.....

(If a Twenty-Year Old girl winks at you she's playing.... If a 35 year old woman winks at you she's serious!!!!)

xx SF

xx S

I agree whole heartedly.
Personally I don't do hurry up well, like to take some time to find out how to pleasure a partner.
This is an aquired thing, (patients) that most times, only time and age can bring.

If a woman wants to be treated like a princess, pick an older guy.

If she wants to be treated like a slave, pick a young guy.NQzZqZDPxcp2E8LA
Lurker
0 likes
This makes me feel really young and immature reading this thread but i guess i've got all this to look forward to biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
This makes me feel really young and immature reading this thread but i guess i've got all this to look forward to biggrin

If you're going to be lucky then you do!!! (Wink!) xx S

(And notice, as opposed to the 'Goldigger' thread.... Not a hint of disrespect or nastiness.... To younger OR older companions..... )

Mwah! S
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I fantasy all the time about being with a younger woman. I would love to show a younger woman how a real man would treat her sexually. Most young men have only one thing on there mind" Fucking" I think bringing a young woman to a huge orgasm using my hand and mouth is much more of a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pete379
I fantasy all the time about being with a younger woman. I would love to show a younger woman how a real man would treat her sexually. Most young men have only one thing on there mind" Fucking" I think bringing a young woman to a huge orgasm using my hand and mouth is much more of a turn on

A man after my own heart.
It is so much fun doing that with a woman of any age.
Close your eyes and pretend you are blind and learn from the feel, tastes, smells and sounds.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dirtyoldguy

If she wants to be treated like a slave, pick a young guy.ifLRDlGXkXHKykUl

What if we want to be treated like both?

There's a quote that I love though;

"If you're beautiful at 16, you can't take any credit. If you're still beautiful at 60, you have your soul to thank."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dirtyoldguy

If she wants to be treated like a slave, pick a young guy.X1Yun5DZkXl6D6f7

This is bang on which is why girls are best to date the older guys and just shag the hot younger ones. Know what kind of guys are good for what ladies!

xx B.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other that the love of her body, do I have anything in common with a 20 year old? I'm on here finding out & sometimes the answers yes
Lurker
0 likes
Tho I'm not 35....not til 3 years from anyway, if she's not at least 29 then I'm not interested, I'm not really in to younger girls, so I perfer women around my age
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dirtyoldguy

If she wants to be treated like a slave, pick a young guy.WicuLM1sAhXFBTkg

I personally have been treated better (with the odd exception, of course) by younger guys than older guys..
Lurker
0 likes
I've hit middle age, and in the last few years I think I've kind of separated fantasy from reality concerning younger women. I have had sex with a 22 yo who was very nice looking (incredibly petite, the smallest woman I have ever been with and I don't mean anorexically so, simply petite, which was immediately my thing), nice enough personality, not sexually inhibited.. but something never really hit the spot for me. I probably didn't do it for her either in any earth-moving way. We were total strangers, and I realised later that although to some extent it may have always been so, I now very definitely need something established at the intellectual/emotional level in a lover. That's irrespective of any wild stranger sex fantasies I might get off to when alone. I hadn't realised till that night the extent to which that connection is a requirement for me now.

But recently a friend and I ended up chatting with a young couple all night (she was studying in our city, her casual boyfriend was a tourist passing through that she'd hooked up with), kind of whiling away an evening playing some pool and just talking. I found her more and more attractive as the night went on. Nice bod, very good looking, she had a very mature confidence, not overly assertive but rather very natural and comfortable in her own skin. She simply engaged in conversation, natural eye contact, all night and on any topic. I don't think I am imaging that her body language said there was a mutual attraction there. I kind of kicked myself later for not weedling some contact details out of her, though her casual boyfriend was hovering around all night.

Anyway, there was something very alluring about that younger women (maybe 22-ish) that says I'd have loved to spend some time seriously getting to know her. She was extremely sexy in an understated way. And and let's face it, there is a certain appeal about young women physically. But experience has proven to me that the a young nubile body would not do it in itself. If I had the time to get to know the woman underneath, could be a very nice experience I suspect.