celeb disguise story request

last reply
6 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi! Have a neat story idea would be great if someone could do it!

How the story opens and proceeds is up to the author but eventually Jessica Szohr () is making out with a young man, mid twenties (he can be some celebrity too if the author decides) whose relationship to Jessica can be determined by the author, one night stand, boyfriend husband ect. They get naked Jessica gives the young man some oral and swallows. After this Jessica is either found out to be or reveals herself (up to author) as another female celebrity in disguise, wearing a Jessica Szohr bodysuit (think like a mission impossible mask but fullbody and perfectly replicating a naked form, or like bodysuits from Lupin the III if anyone knows what that is). The female celebrity then proceeds to remove the Jessica bodysuit (underneath bodysuits people are nude and maybe sweaty due to the rubber) and has sex with the young man. When they are done the female celebrity leaves content. Now alone the young man bursts into laughter and begins masturbating, as he does he slowly pulls off his form in a sensual strip tease manner, revealing that he is also just a bodysuit! As the bodysuit is removed we see that it is another female celebrity. Once fully out of the bodysuit she continues and finishes masturbating by fingering herself, happy that she tricked the other celebrity and really turned on by the whole ruse and experience.

Who the first female celeb (in the Jessica suit) and the second female celeb (in the young man suit) are, is up to the author but I would prefer that they be picked from this list:

Kim Kardashian
Jessica Simpson
Diora Baird
Beyonce
Christina Hendricks
Lady Gaga
Lisa Ann
Sara Jay
Jessica Alba
Carmen Electra
Nicole Scherzinger
Megan Fox

I'd really like some good cool detail of the suit removal scenes and what it looks like,

sorry for the nitpicking!

would be really awsome if someone could do this!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Yarr343Yarr

hell, I can do that in my sleep - with my arm tied behind LadyX's back and I'm jerking off with the other. What's it worth to ya?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I want what he's having
Clumeleon
0 likes
Take a crack at it yourself, what's the worst that could happen? It's a very odd and very specific request, and it sounds like you have most of the details worked out yourself already anyway. From just that post, it doesn't seem like you'll be a terrible writer, so I would suggest you go for it.
Lurker
0 likes
Thinking of placing an order [url=]bondage armbinder[/url]? There's nothing worse than not being sure about placing an order for some toys you [url=]leather armbinder[/url] want because you're not sure how honest the people you're dealing with are, how long they'll be around and whether or not they really even care about you (beyond getting your hard-earned cash!). Well, my philosophy for this store [url=]latex lingerie[/url] has always been to make it the "Victoria's Secret" of [url=]zentai[/url]. I love that place!! (Most of the lingerie you see me in here is from Vicki's!) The reason I love that place is that, they take care of you, everything is pretty and everyone is so nice and helpful. Your package comes wrapped nicely and you really feel good about making a purchase there [url=]zentai fetish[/url] .

************************************************************************************

[url=]bondage armbinder[/url]
[url=]leather armbinder[/url]
[url=]latex lingerie[/url]
[url=]zentai[/url]
[url=]zentai fetish[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Ok, how about this?

Kim Kardashian in the Jessica suit and Carmen Electra in the young man suit.

Quote by Yarr343Yarr
Hi! Have a neat story idea would be great if someone could do it!

How the story opens and proceeds is up to the author but eventually Jessica Szohr () is making out with a young man, mid twenties (he can be some celebrity too if the author decides) whose relationship to Jessica can be determined by the author, one night stand, boyfriend husband ect. They get naked Jessica gives the young man some oral and swallows. After this Jessica is either found out to be or reveals herself (up to author) as another female celebrity in disguise, wearing a Jessica Szohr bodysuit (think like a mission impossible mask but fullbody and perfectly replicating a naked form, or like bodysuits from Lupin the III if anyone knows what that is). The female celebrity then proceeds to remove the Jessica bodysuit (underneath bodysuits people are nude and maybe sweaty due to the rubber) and has sex with the young man. When they are done the female celebrity leaves content. Now alone the young man bursts into laughter and begins masturbating, as he does he slowly pulls off his form in a sensual strip tease manner, revealing that he is also just a bodysuit! As the bodysuit is removed we see that it is another female celebrity. Once fully out of the bodysuit she continues and finishes masturbating by fingering herself, happy that she tricked the other celebrity and really turned on by the whole ruse and experience.

Who the first female celeb (in the Jessica suit) and the second female celeb (in the young man suit) are, is up to the author but I would prefer that they be picked from this list:

Kim Kardashian
Jessica Simpson
Diora Baird
Beyonce
Christina Hendricks
Lady Gaga
Lisa Ann
Sara Jay
Jessica Alba
Carmen Electra
Nicole Scherzinger
Megan Fox

I'd really like some good cool detail of the suit removal scenes and what it looks like,

sorry for the nitpicking!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Lush does not allow publication of stories featuring celebrities. it's a great concept, but it won't pass the verification process.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Apart from the fact that celeb stories are not allowed, the person in the guy's body suit should of course be the celeb the story starterted with: Jessica Szohr! ;)

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===