1 like
Lurker
0 likes
How many of us are tattoo'ed?

Do you find them a turn on or off?

I have 3 small tattoos and love them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None on me. I have as few identifying marks as possible.
1 like
My mom got me wasted one night and had a friend come over and give me a tatoo.It is on the right side of my ass,just abouve the belt line so is visible when not wearring a shirt.OH what does it say,,In hot pink letters it spells out SISSY .Mom told the guy she wasnt going to pay for it so after id passed out he took it out on me,At least thats what he told me,i was out cold but my butt hole was raw the next day.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one looking to get more
Lurker
0 likes
I have two at the moment. A lizard on my left forearm and a buttefly with flowers on my right upper arm, both in black and grey. A third one is planned for next year on my right shoulder blade.

Obviously I love tattoos ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Have 1, would love more

I find them attractive

smile
Lurker
0 likes
6 for now
Lurker
0 likes
I don't have any but I would love a shoulder piece that extends onto my back and sleeve! I never feel like I am big enough to carry it off though...? :S
I think that on a lady they have to be really fine and exquisitely drawn, then they are truly beautiful! biggrin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have 9 tattoo's so far. All are custom pieces and are all 1/4"- a full shoulder. They are addictive. Been collecting them over the last 20yrs. I'll tell what they all are if anyone is interested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just got one a couple days ago and already have more planned
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple of Tattoos. All mean something to me, I find tattoos to be a HUGE turn on, but I am not turned off by people whom don't have them either.
0 likes
tattoos are awesome. they are one of my many turn onssmile
Lurker
0 likes
Love 'em! I want to get a few eventually. smile
0 likes
I have 3...for now! biggrin body art shows a lot about the type of person you are, mine are all girly and swirly as my artist says smile
I plan on more, but don't want too many too young. Think men look good with tattoos as well, I'm not massively keen on people who are really covered though :/
Lurker
0 likes
I do not have any but I do really like them on another person. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have one. It's a small outlined cross on the inside of my left hip(: I plan on getting more in the future. Love tattoos on guys.
Lurker
0 likes
I really wanted one, but because of where I wanted it they can't do it. I wanted it near one of my scars, but it appears its the wrong type of scar so they can't do it.
Lurker
0 likes
I have zero but they are a turn on forsure
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
none for me. not a huge fan on a girl either. i guess less is best for me. sorry to any fans but different strokes...
0 likes
i love tats that are done in good taste. i don't have any yet. my husband has 2 tattoos.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
one or two all tasteful I hope.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Not that I've ever eaten one!

Lurker
0 likes
I am not tattooed but I am looking at getting one sometime soon. Tattoos are a turn on for me. biggrin :D :D
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
I am not tattooed but I am looking at getting one sometime soon. Tattoos are a turn on for me. biggrin :D :D

They are a turn on for me too, sweetheart! Sorry I don't have any yet, but that will change soon.

Lurker
0 likes
I have three. smile I think they're only a turn on when they mean something important to the person.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes I love them. I have three...for now (but they're rather personal and somewhat hard to explain :P so I cant really say) But they are a definate turn ON !! Whether on men or woman ;)
Evil Brain Angel Heart - E.B.A.H
Story Verifier
0 likes
I've never been passionate enough about anything to permanently mark my body, I might get a tat or two if that ever happens though. I've got a platonic Asian gal pal who has some very nice artwork tattoos (the photo is not of her, but to help describe my friend's tat) I don't much care for plain black tramp stamps, arm bands or tats from the neck up. I do like small colorful tats in intimate places.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a few (20+) but they are hidden from the naked eye. In fact I think only my husband has seen half of them lol but I find them a complete turn on my husband has almost as many as me and we love it!
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't any at the moment but have been planning on getting one for a while now. I love them on a guy so long as they are well done
Lurker
0 likes
Had 4, until I recently added my three children's names and Looney Tunes characters' faces representing each around an existing heart with my wife's name on the banner. So how many tattoos is that?
Lurker
0 likes
I have no tattoos yet, but will get one if it turns on my wife (suggestions sweetie?)

I think there are a lot of sexy tattoos on women. I like the 'tramp stamp' and a few other places...ankles, ass, bikini area, neck. Some are hotter than others, though, and haven't quite cracked the code on what kind are turn ons for me.