need me more
time to get my fix
yup full blown addict here
I need my coffee fix can't go without
grab a cup and join m my friend I may share with you
this drink of the gods
a good fresh brew
nice and hot give me my brew
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmmm. Seems like you're "On the Road." Hope you have a copy. I like the staccato. Read some beat poetry, you might like it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A mystery wrapped in brown,
A fragile enigma,
Enveloping the senses,
With the earthy steam
Of a bean.

The mind wrapped in warmth,
The essence of dark roast,
Heating from within,
The senses thrill,
With every lingering
Sniff of the aroma
In the mug
romantic soul
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sluttykitty85

*sips my coffee flavored coffee* thanks for the laughs I haven't seen that clip in ages forgot how fucking hilarious it was
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I found it by accident, Frank Sinatra even sang a song about coffee, I think it's on youtube somewhere too!
Really, sex and laughter do go very well together, and I wondered - and I still do - which is more important.
Lurker
0 likes
Ah coffee the drink of the gods and the altar of caffiene I go to each morning
Lurker
0 likes
Special Agent Dale Cooper would love this thread
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sluttykitty85
I found it by accident, Frank Sinatra even sang a song about coffee, I think it's on youtube somewhere too!

Can't remember Sinatra's singing about coffee, but Peggy Lee sang Black Coffee. I think that made the Billboard charts in the fifties.

IN the late sixties, Gordon Lightfoot sang, "I'm on my second cup of coffee and I still can't start the day. I keep thinking about the loves who got lost along the way. And if I can't stop this shaking hand from reaching for the phone, I'll be reaching for the bottle, Lord, before this day is done." I'm not certain, but I think he titled it, Second Cup of Coffee.

At about the same time, Rosemary Clooney sang the Chock Full of Nuts ads: "Chock Full of Nuts is that heavenly coffee. Heavenly coffee. Better coffee a millionaire's money can't buy."

And I believe it was Doris Day who sang The Coffee Song, which was popular in the late forties or early fifties. All I can remember is it began, "I like coffee, I like tea ..." and ended, "... a cuppa, cuppa cuppa joe." I was very young at the time. It must have been around 1948 or 9.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
Any poems about tea ? hehe.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexyeyes37
Any poems about tea ? hehe.

What type of tea do you want today?
Assam, Darjeeling, or Earl Grey?
Orange pekoe, Ying De Hong?
Maybe Lapsang souchong?
None of these will do,
Don’t want Fo Shou!
Just give me,
Tetley
Tea
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Im becoming a bit of a coffaholic. Not because I need a fix, or that slap in the face to wake me up. I just love the taste. Its a little out of control since I got my coffee machine...Sass, should I post my coffee pic??
Miss Sassy Pants
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider
Im becoming a bit of a coffaholic. Not because I need a fix, or that slap in the face to wake me up. I just love the taste. Its a little out of control since I got my coffee machine...Sass, should I post my coffee pic??

You mean my pic right? The one you took FOR ME?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
coffeeholic sounds so bad

I like to think of myself as a coffee lover
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Graham_X

What type of tea do you want today?
Assam, Darjeeling, or Earl Grey?
Orange pekoe, Ying De Hong?
Maybe Lapsang souchong?
None of these will do,
Don’t want Fo Shou!
Just give me,
Tetley
Tea

Dude, that is epic! I love it!
Lurker
0 likes
Without coffee, the day cannot begin. With coffee I start...start...start. Give me a push