Is it accidental or on purpose?

last reply
72 replies
9.9k views
2 watchers
5 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, are those upskirt muff shots deliberate or accidental?
Lurker
0 likes
Mine would be deliberate
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
wetkitty we are grateful for yours
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
oh some are for show & some just happen
ask me anythin
tell me your secrets
becuase im here to be somebodys best friend
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Accidents do happen... getting in and out of a car, sitting in some chairs, on steep stairs, sliding into booths, etc.

That being said however, if I am wearing a short skirt/dress without panties, I am much more careful and aware of the position of my legs and skirt and accidents are very rare.

If you are seeing pussy, then it is much more likely that she meant for you to (or maybe she doesn't care if you do or not) than that it was purely accidental.
Lurker
0 likes
Most likely both but purposeful is way out in front in the ballot counting!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
If I'm wearing a short skirt and no panties I certainly want someone to see my pussy.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
a little of both depending on the situation... if i'm by myself, then accidental, if i'm in a public place, again, most likely accidental, but if i'm out partying with my girlfriend, most like on purpose.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am wearing very short skirt no panties i want tease someone hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by amber
Accidents do happen... getting in and out of a car, sitting in some chairs, on steep stairs, sliding into booths, etc.

That being said however, if I am wearing a short skirt/dress without panties, I am much more careful and aware of the position of my legs and skirt and accidents are very rare.

If you are seeing pussy, then it is much more likely that she meant for you to (or maybe she doesn't care if you do or not) than that it was purely accidental.

Amber, you always have the best and hottest and honest replies on the forums and always explain your ansers completly. Cheers WetKitty, Sunnygirl, Amber, WHR, BlackLeatherSkirt, Sprite, Kimyy. I was hoping that was the case that it is deliberate.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oops 'happens'
...allegedly
Lurker
0 likes
Short skirt with no panties has to be deliberate
Lurker
0 likes
I've only ever worn miniskirts whilst wearing knickers, the flashes can be deliberate or accidental to men or women (most of them are deliberate)
Lurker
0 likes
LOL I don't mind giving a bit of a flash now and then. Teasing is fun!
Lurker
0 likes
a tease
a flash
a peek
freelipping is ALWAYS on purpose!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A lot of the time on purpose but there is the accidental flash evey now & then;)
Seduction isn't making someone do what they don't want to do. Seduction is enticing someone into doing what they secretly want to do already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both. Sometimes I may be in a playful mood and flash someone but sometimes these things just happen accidentily, like if getting out of car. But if I am wearing a short skirt without panties, there may be times it is accidental but then its not like I really care that someone I didnt intend to show saw me either.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never don't it on purpose, though i'm really thinking I should.
Lurker
0 likes
It's usually an accident but sometimes i do it on purpose;) i love to tease
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by wetpussy54
It's usually an accident but sometimes i do it on purpose;) i love to tease

I agree. but I'm with the other girls. If I have a short skirt and no knickers on - if I am with someone, then I generally want them to see, but am not bothered if someone else sees. in fact in turns me on if I notice someone has noticed my pussy! lol
Lurker
0 likes
deliberate ........... of course xxx
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Agree - we know what we're doing when we wear a short skirt and no panties!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Deliberate.

Ann
Lurker
0 likes
mostly i love too show mine and some just happen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
Agree - we know what we're doing when we wear a short skirt and no panties!

This. I usually wear panties with a short skirt and if someone sees them by accident that's ok. On the rare times that I'm not wearing panties I'm a lot more careful who sees and who doesn't!
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly deliberate but I'm sure there's the accidental occassions when someone is very happy for my mistake
Lurker
0 likes
It's on purpose. Teasing is fun
Lurker
0 likes
Be sure that in most cases if your are seeing my Kitty you were intended to see it. Or maybe it is just to piss off that bitch you are with tonight.

Yes, sometimes it must have been an accident.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always want it to look like an accident and sometimes it actually is.