Classic titles....with a Lush touch

last reply
52 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I was joking with someone in a chat room and it led to this topic. I've never started a forum topic before, so here it goes.

Take a famous title from literature and give it a "Lushy" theme. Not asking a for a whole story, maybe a line or two.

"Brave New World" (Aldous Huxley) becomes the story of a shy man's first forays into living out his BDSM fantasies.

"I Sing The Body Electric" (Ray Bradbury) tells the tale of a vibrator experience gone awry.
Lurker
0 likes
"frankenstein" (mary shelley) becomes the story of a gay mans quest to make the perfect man of his dreams
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
superman mr macho thinks he can do it all but is outclassed by wonderwoman a female.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
much ado bout nothing ..hmm cant thing of anything but likes the title lmao

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Lurker
0 likes
"The Tempest" (William Shakespeare)

The story of a young couple losing their virginity in the back seat of a 1967 Pontiac.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slutpuppy
"frankenstein" (mary shelley) becomes the story of a gay mans quest to make the perfect man of his dreams

They kind of did that one. The Rocky Horror Picture Show. LOL :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by etairay
much ado bout nothing ..hmm cant thing of anything but likes the title lmao

Guy makes a big deal bragging about how mighty his "member" is...until the tape measures come out.
Lurker
0 likes
Romeo & Juliet (since we're on a Shakespeare kick here)

Romeo asks Juliet to suck Mercutio's dick but she says no and instead has a tryst with her slutty nursemaid. Romeo catches them in the act, jacks off on the nursemaid's ass and is horrified to see the Shakespeare version of the Crying Game as the nursemaid whips out her strap on. Not able to process what is happening, he throws himself out of the Capulet tower, falling to his death. Juliet and the nursemaid shrug it off and continue on their slutty ways. EPILOGUE: Mercutio seeks revenge on Juliet for inadvertently killing his love and convinces her that he is the one for her. He wines and dines and 69s her but doesnt see the nursemaids ultimate revenge as she stabs a blade through Mercutio's back puncturing his heart and killing him instantly, his tongue still lapping at Juliet's flower. Screaming in horror, Juliet pushes Mercutio off of her but not before the nursemaid finishes off Juliet. And then kills her.

Curtain. Hail Author. Standing Ovation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great Expectations - if Shakespear then why not Dickens!

Its all about this young kid Pip who has a nasty experience one night when an escaped convict, Magwitch, exposes himself on the moor near where the kid lives.
He also becomes friendly with an old lady and her cruel younger lover, Estelle. Pip is infatuated with her, and as he grows up he becomes a willing sex slave to the both of them.
Time goes by, and Pip grows up, still warped by his early sexual experiences, gets into debt and bad company, until he is rescued from poverty by a bequest from an unknown person. He thinks that this is payment for having to give cunningulus to the old woman, but it turns out it is from the old convict who showed Pip his dick.
It now gets incestuous, as the convict is the actually the father of Estelle, and secretly of Pip, though this is not made very clear. Estelle has married someone else, but the real ending of the book, which could not be published in Victorian times, is that Pip and Estelle live together, and proceed into the most corrupt and dirty relationship until they end up in poverty once more.
The moral of the story is that if you really want something Pip wanting Estelle), no matter what obstacles there are (they are really siblings), if you expect a lot, life will probably shit all over you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The strange case of dr jekill and mister hyde. A prim, proper Dr dresses up in deguise to roam the lower sections of london looking to satisfy his lustful cravings with the whores and pleasure boys. He plays 'Hyde the Sausage."
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks everyone for playing along with me on this one.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Merchant of Venice by Will Shakespeare about a guy that likes his bit of flesh.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Little Women - Louisa May Alcott

Little Women is the story of four young girls who grow into being young women of Lush. This is their tale.

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Lurker
0 likes
Lord of the Rings

The tale of a man on a quest to have anal sex with as many woman as he can whilst he travels around the world with a group of guys at convienient cock sucking height.
Lurker
0 likes
Great Expectations - Pip, an orphan, has high hopes of shagging Estella. She's looking forward to getting 'a bit of rough'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Moby Dick: The adventures of a bald musician's penis.
The reviews are in. Here's what people are saying about FicklePickleTickle:
"BestCukeOnTheVine" - LusciousLola.
"Pickle juice rocks!" - curiousbutterfly.
"Pickles is really a jalapeño" - sw33tang3l
"Will someone make that guy sit down, my kids can't see the movie?!?" - Some guy in at the theater.
"Shouldn't he be wearing clothes if he's going to be in the wedding?" - Your mom.
"If FTP Eats A Pickle, Is That Cannibalism? " Nikki703
"FTP makes me wet. . ." - imhapless.
"Always thought he was dill but he's actually a sweet pickle." - kinkygirl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jaws-the 1st thing the shark does is eat a woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The Tale of Two Cities (Charles Dickens) ...

A story of two rival cities trying to out do each other in the "sexiest place on earth contest"
"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." -Marilyn Monroe
Head Nurse
0 likes
guards! guards! (terry pratchett) a group of young workers discover that working in the sin city can lead to some interesting new appetites.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Up. the story of a group of guys telling tall tales of their penises.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
8 seconds - Hap's autobiography
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Shootout - Sequel to Up. (see above)
Lurker
0 likes
Treasue Island Story of a spiky haired lad who is marooned on an island populated only with beautiful Lush women
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
XXX, the true story of Curlygirly and Mazza's party!!!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Little Men (L. alcott), a discussion of men who suffer from dillusions of grandeur.

Eight Cousins(Lousia May Alcott) Popular novel in the ever popular, but much denied, incest category.
Lurker
0 likes
Thailand lonely planet
Silky's autobiography
Weaver of Words
0 likes
the long walk home story of what happens after my playroom closes for the night.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
XXX, the true story of Curlygirly and Mazza's party!!!

Bwahahaha!! We're working on the invites now!

The SEXorcist: It won't be pretty, but we'll cure you of your Lush addiction. Lots of bodily fluids in this film as well!
Lurker
0 likes
Lushed Away - (man, CBA being creative, it's about talking rats and shit - hmm, could be like Lush, huh?)