My new boots. Sexy or slutty?

last reply
33 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have just purchased some new boots and i love them. They are the ones pictured in my profile picture. I wore them out last night and a couple of women were very bitchy and told me i was a slut. On the other hand men loved them. I know they are to much for day to day wear but for an evening i think they are HOT. What do you think.
I must add i was also wearing fishnets, a short black skirt and corset that matched the boots!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
the women who told you they were slutty are simply jealous - i am loving them! very fun, very sexy, very yummy!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by shadowcat
I have just purchased some new boots and i love them. They are the ones pictured in my profile picture. I wore them out last night and a couple of women were very bitchy and told me i was a slut. On the other hand men loved them. I know they are to much for day to day wear but for an evening i think they are HOT. What do you think.

They aren't slutty boots. These are slutty boots

Seriously though one has to simply ignore bitchy women. They were probably just jealous. What footwear did they have on?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
agreed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you enjoy them who gives a fuck what other jealous bitches think. Coming from a guy those are sexy not slutty
“I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.”~Frank Sinatra~
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jacknife
Quote by shadowcat

Seriously though one has to simply ignore bitchy women. They were probably just jealous. What footwear did they have on?

Can't say i looked, i dress for myself and not to please others!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shadowcat

I agree with the others, they were just jealous. As far as i´m concerned the sluttier the better!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Well, I for one think they look great.

Wear them with pride and ignore the bitchy comments!
Lurker
0 likes
Great boots!!! (I love 'em!)

If you wore them with a black skirt and a corset that's very sexy...

If you wore them on their own and were otherwise naked THAT'S slutty...

(And I so hope that when you got home that's exactly what you did!!! No doubt some lucky guy or girl was suitably impressed... There's a time and a place for sluttiness!!!)

On the morning after my last girlfriend and I had spent our first night together we woke up and fooled around a bit before she looked at me coquettishly and asked, "Would you mind if I gave you a blow job?"

I, not surprisingly, answered in the absolute affirmative but was slightly surprised when she immediately got out of bed....

"Did I say the wrong thing," I asked the naked beauty....

"Oh, no...." she smiled.... "I'm just putting my boots on for you...."

Classy girl..... And a total slut. (And for the record I love her so.)

xx SF
0 likes
Those women were rude to comment in that way when you didn't ask for their opinion. You did ask for ours though! I really like your boots but if I was to wear them I'd make them the star of the show and play everything else down. I would've worn a black top and skirt and left out the fishnets, but we all have different tastes. As you mentioned, it's up to you how you dress. As long as you're happy and it makes you feel good it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
Lurker
0 likes
I would say sexy!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Those women were rude to comment in that way when you didn't ask for their opinion. You did ask for ours though! I really like your boots but if I was to wear them I'd make them the star of the show and play everything else down. I would've worn a black top and skirt and left out the fishnets, but we all have different tastes. As you mentioned, it's up to you how you dress. As long as you're happy and it makes you feel good it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

Thanks for being honest and i have to agree. in the future it will be black all over with boots being the star.
Lurker
0 likes
Shadow, I'm a ...

So anything on a woman's leg gets my blood flowing

Now serious them Bitches is jealous ...

Ignore them and wear what makes me *HAPPY* or you HAPPY, that is
Lurker
0 likes
I LOVE boots, and I absolutely love, love, love those!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy.... but photo with the fish nets would be a good idea...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
oh sexy all the way!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr

look closely they are there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shadowcat
Quote by loud_bkr

look closely they are there

Ahhh, but was hoping for me leg....
Lurker
0 likes
Boots=sexy
Although I'm not a huge fan of the leopard print,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sexy, very sexy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your new boots are awesome! And they would look great during the day with jeans. Don't worry about what others thinK if ya got it flaunt it baby!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Get your dick tight via watching new[url=]webcam girls[/url] You can enjoy them from your home via connecting our adult video chat community today. This business owned and operated by a woman. This industry is build around the services of women and women should be in charge of the industry. Hope you will get some rest for your dick.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Those boots are practical too. You can spill most any food or drink on them and nobody would be able to tell.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks all for your comments. They are getting another outing saturday with a plain black dress this time! Sod them all who bitch, they just just be jealous!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To paraphrase Oscar Wilde - "there's only one thing worse than being talked about - not being talked about"

To be honest they can be both sexy and slutty - it's really how you wear them. Slutty is more about your actions than what you wear.

The situation you described says more about what motivates women to dress to impress: is it to attract the attention of men or to make other women feel insecure? By the sound of things you managed to pull off both - Congratulations ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
To paraphrase Oscar Wilde - "there's only one thing worse than being talked about - not being talked about"

To be honest they can be both sexy and slutty - it's really how you wear them. Slutty is more about your actions than what you wear.

The situation you described says more about what motivates women to dress to impress: is it to attract the attention of men or to make other women feel insecure? By the sound of things you managed to pull off both - Congratulations ;)

i don't dress to make women insecure, i respect other womens opinions to much. i do like to be noticed but i don't dress to attract mens attention specifically.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you like wearing them just do it and forget about the rest.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jacknife
Quote by shadowcat

[img][/img]

I have a similar pair and they are not slutty, they are powerful pieces of footwear. Guys that dismiss what girls wear as 'slutty' are clearly just insecure and lame. Or maybe they can't handle a strong woman that is in control of her sexuality? Wear what you want girls and unleash your inner vixen.

xx B.
Lurker
0 likes
Yep, ignore the jealous haters, what do they know? I think they are great but then, I am a guy so perhaps my view is askew...? :S xxxx