last reply
388 replies
137k views
2 watchers
48 likes
Balloonmeister
1 like
Sexy pics from the 80's and earlier.
Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Mile High Club in a Balloon
Balloonmeister
2 likes
For all of you under 45, this is Playboy Bunny Barbi Benton. I spent countless nights with her as a teen. Damn near wore out the magazine.

Have you ever had an "Airgasm"? Take a sexy ride in a hot air balloon and enjoy the view from a mile high.

Lurker
0 likes
Wow! The women in these old black and whites have great curvy figures - real, sexy women.
Balloonmeister
0 likes
Quote by lizzie35
Wow! The women in these old black and whites have great curvy figures - real, sexy women.

I love real women with real curves!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love these old Elvgren pin up posters, the sexy nylons and improbable situations. Sexy, timeless and humourous too!
Lurker
0 likes
My Mama is now 68 and could pass for much younger, I know she still gets hit on. Only recently have I found out that she has as difficult time saying no as her daughter does. Woman have always been sexy and only the attitude has changed of the decades.
Lurker
0 likes
It is a good thing that my Momma did not look like that.