Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you guys like to be a woman for 1 week?

last reply
123 replies
12.8k views
4 watchers
15 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And I don't mean just dumping on a wig and dress lol, if you could metamorph your body into a extremely hot blonde for 1 week for example. I would and here's the reasons.

1. Experience the lesbian scene
2. Experience lesbian sex
3. Experience the female orgaism (it looks pretty good)
4. Mutilple orgaisms
5. Play with boobies as much as you want.

After that I would change back into a guy though, less hassle in general being a man and I like being a guy.
"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen
Lurker
1 like
Why do you assume that if you turned into a woman, you would be a lesbian? What if you turned into a really hot straight woman (much more likely, statistically speaking), and just got hit on by guys for a week? You think you'd like that?

I love female bodies. But, honestly, I'm actually quite glad that I'm a man, and would prefer to stay a man for the time being.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be more fantastic if that one week was period week. I would laugh at you for wishing it!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes, then maybe i could understand women better. having breasts would be great too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by not_yet_famous
Why do you assume that if you turned into a woman, you would be a lesbian? What if you turned into a really hot straight woman (much more likely, statistically speaking), and just got hit on by guys for a week? You think you'd like that?

I love female bodies. But, honestly, I'm actually quite glad that I'm a man, and would prefer to stay a man for the time being.

Good for you, and no kidding. Perhaps it's because female / female sex is such a huge male fantasy, which is not at all the same as being a lesbian.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious
It would be more fantastic if that one week was period week. I would laugh at you for wishing it!

Seriously though, yea whats wrong with finding out what like to be a straight woman. You might learn something
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by not_yet_famous

Good for you, and no kidding. Perhaps it's because female / female sex is such a huge male fantasy, which is not at all the same as being a lesbian.

Ironic since Loudon Wainwright is gay, as I remember. And, dammit Loudon--it's I wish I were a Lesbian. Get your grammar right

Seriously, though, other than trying to understand women better, I would have no desire to change sides, even for a week. I kinda like who I am.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hell I would like to be able to freely shape shift my body to either gender at will not just a week
oh the fun I would have...
Lurker
1 like
Quote by Jillicious

Or just as good...the week BEFORE period week where you want to murder everything and everyone in sight....and in some women's cases.. EAT mountains of food...endlessly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by realz

Ironic since Loudon Wainwright is gay, as I remember. And, dammit Loudon--it's I wish I were a Lesbian. Get your grammar right

No, his son Rufus Wainwright is gay, and if you had listened to the song, you'd have realised that old Loudon did get his grammar right.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by realz

No, his son Rufus Wainwright is gay, and if you had listened to the song, you'd have realised that old Loudon did get his grammar right.

The grammar is indeed spot on
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Being a woman is harder than you think, it's not all playing with yourself and pillow fights in our underwear. Lol. I'd quite like to see how men would handle a period, seeing as most of them don't actually get what happenes when we have one. However I think most women would handle being a man really well! At least we know how to give a girl good head lol. xxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, my mood swings are bad enough as they are.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by not_yet_famous

I should have said your state of mind would be the same, just you body would change, so you sexuality would stay the same lol.

Yeah I'm glad to be a man too and no way would i ever consider changing that, but 1 week as a woman would be interesting as hell, the world would look on you in a whole new light. Just my curious nature I guess.
"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cherryrebel
Being a woman is harder than you think, it's not all playing with yourself and pillow fights in our underwear.

Would never argue otherwise :-)

Quote by cherryrebel

Lol. I'd quite like to see how men would handle a period, seeing as most of them don't actually get what happenes when we have one. However I think most women would handle being a man really well! At least we know how to give a girl good head lol. xxxx

Never mind periods, pregnency - no way I would go through that in a million years. Women get it tough, but you get to live longer than us for the trouble I guess.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Plus another benefit, being in the shoes of a woman 4 1 week, might allow you to understand woman a little better, a martian speaking venusian is a powerful weapon lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yea, I would think for the sake of the question. Being a woman for a week but still having the same mind. Otherwise, if you were a totally different being, you wouldn't learn or rmember anything when the week was up. Which would explain why guys are saying they'd be lesbian and play with their boobs all day. I'm sure if a woman could be a man for a week she wouldn't waste her time sitting on the couch scratching her nuts or seeing if it really hurts to be racked. You'd want to experience some really guys stuff. Like logical thinking. LOL.. I'm kidding. Hahaha.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would, but only for a night. I would love to see what it's like to have multiple orgasms.

SW
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jillicious

All credit to the ladies, no thanks, glad I'm a guy.
Lurker
0 likes
sure. lots of reasons... some sexists, some out of curiosity... but mainly to reinforce my gratitude that I am a man and have far fewer "body/physical" things to maintain or deal with. You ladies have it way harder than I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just curious with the feeling of number 3 and 4
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope. I like to pee standing up too much. Just unzip, flip, and the world is my urinal.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes that way i could understand more and appreciate what women go through for us guys more.
Lurker
0 likes
i would like to do it for one week. to see what a cock feels like inside pussy and to see what having boobs is like =] and to fuck both guys and girls. if i were a woman id be a total whore!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BicycleBum
Nope. I like to pee standing up too much. Just unzip, flip, and the world is my urinal.

LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I worked once as an assistant for a magician and saw how some the tricks were done. Going to see a magic show as part of the audience is never quite the same again. I fear it would be the same after being a woman for a week. I am not into the cross dressing scene, honest, but I think you can buy false boobs made of silicon, the same stuff they use for breast implants. One imagines they would be very wobbly, the right shape, and fairly realistic. Any hot blooded make could play with those for a long time!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lapdanceSimon
I worked once as an assistant for a magician and saw how some the tricks were done. Going to see a magic show as part of the audience is never quite the same again. I fear it would be the same after being a woman for a week. I am not into the cross dressing scene, honest, but I think you can buy false boobs made of silicon, the same stuff they use for breast implants. One imagines they would be very wobbly, the right shape, and fairly realistic. Any hot blooded make could play with those for a long time!

Thats a good point simon! Exanding your knowledge on what women go through would perhaps elimate the mysterious element of women and could ultimately make seduction of women less rewarding.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
personally i'd like to try it since it would be a very interesting experience seeing the world from a different perspective
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MrRowan
And I don't mean just dumping on a wig and dress lol, if you could metamorph your body into a extremely hot blonde for 1 week for example. I would and here's the reasons.

1. Experience the lesbian scene
2. Experience lesbian sex
3. Experience the female orgaism (it looks pretty good)
4. Mutilple orgaisms
5. Play with boobies as much as you want.

After that I would change back into a guy though, less hassle in general being a man and I like being a guy.

For those five reasons, yes.

"So how does it feel to know that someones kid in the heart of America
Has blood on their hands, fighting to defend your rights
So you can maintain the lifestyle that insults this family's existence"

Security is mere illusion; yet in that illusion lies security.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be a interesting experience to say the least.