Why are males so obsessed with anal sex

last reply
130 replies
20.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why are males so obsessed with anal sex. Most men I I know love it and I have to wonder why. That is the one act I refuse to do! It hurts and it is something I won't do! I am just curious
Believe in yourself and all things are possible
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not. I tried it a few times now and it was at the request of ladies and I did not care for it.
Lurker
0 likes
That is a very good question, why do we like anal? I have done it and I have liked it, it isnt something I want a lot, but for a change if it is the desire of my partner, but I have never requested it.
Lurker
0 likes
If a guy can stick his cock in it, chances are he will
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Three inputs are better than two?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was lust curious because the only times I had it done to me it hurt like hell. The man I was married to that is the only way he would have sex with me because I was pregnant and told not to have sex. He thought that was the way to go! well since then I just think my butt is an exit not an entrance and i just refuse to do it. Alot of my guy friends just like it and I will never understand why. It is just a painful thing to give pleasure to some.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Paige42985
I was lust curious because the only times I had it done to me it hurt like hell. The man I was married to that is the only way he would have sex with me because I was pregnant and told not to have sex. He thought that was the way to go! well since then I just think my butt is an exit not an entrance and i just refuse to do it. Alot of my guy friends just like it and I will never understand why. It is just a painful thing to give pleasure to some.

Maybe you just didnt do it right. I never have but apparently alot of women do enjoy and can cum from it. But if you're not happy then thats fine, dont let him pressure you into it
Lurker
0 likes
Tell any child that he/she can't do something, and that is the one thing they want to do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was made to do it by my ex he did not prepare my lil culito ( anus in spanish ) and he really hurt me badly so I will never try it again. any ways why have sex there...to me it is a very painful thing I will never do again....

Now a man can lick me there OMG that is a great feeling or I will lick him there if we are both very well bathed but anal sex is way too painful ....Mami

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If you had a bad experience with it, I can see why you'd be hesitant to try it again. Unless you're relaxed and well lubed and with a considerate partner, it has the potential to be painful or uncomfortable. Having said that, I've only had one 'negative' experience while having anal where it was just too much for me (and that was a lube issue). Every other time, I've really loved it and often initiated it! Once you’re relaxed and things are in progress, I’m almost always begging for it harder. It’s a great feeling… very different to vaginal sex. A little more primal, submissive and dirtier. It’s a shame when girls have a bad experience and get turned off permanently. It’s not like you want to order it off the menu every time you have sex, but it just opens up a different kind of sexual connection and pleasure-source for you to explore.

But like every other sexual activity, your first experience often affects your desire to try it again. If the first time you ever gave a blowjob, you had a guy grabbing you by the ears and ramming himself down your throat, you’d probably be a little wary about going down on a guy again. I see anal as pretty much the same way. An open attitude, a relaxed physical state where you’re super turned on and lubed and a partner who knows what he’s doing, and it can become a very intensely erotic experience that you’ll definitely want to be trying again.

My only advice would be to experiment with yourself through anal play and see if you enjoy it using your own fingers or a small toy without any man involved in the situation. You might enjoy it if you’re setting your own pace. But of course, don’t do it to ‘please your man’, do it because you’re curious and want to experience something new.
Lurker
0 likes
As a guy, the fascination/obsession baffles me as well. I mean, I've had anal sex -- and when done right, it can be an amazing feeling -- but it's pretty far down on my long list of sexual turn-ons. Part of the problem, for me, is the prep involved. If I'm really in the mood for anal sex, then I have no problem with the prep, but if I'm not, then it just feels like work and I'd rather just stick with pussy. Frankly, there's even been a couple times where anal sex was painful on MY end, because her ass was TOO tight.

I've known my share of guys who consider sex subpar and even not worth it if they can't stick it in a girl's butt, and I've never understood that. I enjoy anal sex from time to time, but 99 times out of 100, I will prefer a sweet, tight, wet pussy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There's nothing like a show of power, domination and control like plowing into your partner's lower gastrointestinal tract...

But otherwise I suppose because it's not designed to bring whole human beings into this world it's a lot tighter, and that feels fucking good I must admit, obviously sometimes not so good for the accommodator.
Lurker
0 likes
"Unless you're relaxed and well lubed."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can see if your are comfortable with then it is okay to do! I have never had some one lick me there so I would not know what that is like. I just can't stand the pain o f anal sex.
Lurker
0 likes
If you have never "done it", then how would one know that it hurts. But then there is the old idiom, "hurts so good."
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe
If a guy can stick his cock in it, chances are he will

omg .... laughing!! Good one!!

and .... as my friend E has repeated ... "Unless you're relaxed and well lubed" you will NEVER enjoy it!!

Van
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know they say you shouldn't knock something you have never tried BUT I have no interest in sticking my little penis into a poo shute.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961
I know they say you shouldn't knock something you have never tried BUT I have no interest in sticking my little penis into a poo shute.

Eh!? are you gay or something?
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it sounds nasty, but ill try it once I guess if the girl really wanted to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm for one, am not obsessed by it. There are other things I'd rather do. I've done it, at the request of my lady, and for her I'll do it. It's not for me (well, not directly for me ;) )
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't do anything for me. Even when I've been offered it, I opted for something else
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by tubby1961

Peter...you surprise me! The way you talk you make it sound like you are the cork to keep the poo inside. It really isn't like that and I think you would enjoy it!! No matter the size of your penis!!! Plus, what about oral? Some have to get over the fact that we pee from the very spot we are licking and sucking. Good hygiene is very important for any form of intimacy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not obsessed with anal. I do enjoy anal as it is something different and it's fun to keep things fresh. In my earlier years when more things were possible to me, it was a great change of pace. And let's face the white elephant in the room. For some guys that added tightness from anal is the draw. Please don't mistake that comment as a knock against pussy! I love me some pussy. In fact, I prefer it. But anal is fun too. Not to mention if you're with someone you trust, a guy can finish inside without a condom.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reminds me of a joke....

Lady in labour, shouting the usual shit, "Get this thing outta me! Give me the drugs!"

She turns to her boyfriend and says, "You did this to me, you fucker!"

He casually replies, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it up your arse, but you said, ’fuck off it’ll be too painful.’"

Lurker
0 likes
I don't think every guy is obsessed with anal sex, most are but the minority aren't
I've never tried it, and don't really want to try it either
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal I think is a little taboo and many guys that I know like it because it is a taboo act that is outside of the "normal realm"; it is something naughty and exciting. Not to mention that anal doesn't get anyone pregnant, it is tighter, and has more friction because an ass is drier.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I was under the impression that chicks dig anal sex the most. I mean, I almost never ask for it, but she does all the time!
I told her at this rate I should go back to school and become a proctologist!
0 likes
About as many reasons as there are stars. I wasn't into it at first, but an ex of mine wanted to do it so we did. Liked it ever since.

I like it because it feels good and is different. I suppose you need the right organs to understand why smile

For most women, I understand it's an acquired taste. Some women are drawn to it so they find a technique that works for them so they can enjoy it too. Probably about half the people I've dated are into it to some degree. The other half not.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Most pussy is tight enough for this male. And if 'it' isn't...I'll just go jerk off, thanks anyway. I think it must be a dominance thing instead of a tightness thing.

Fuck a bunch of shitdick, imo.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I agree that it's not a tightness thing. It's more about dominance and the fact that it's a little wrong. Don't you guys like doing things you're not supposed to?

What I like the most about it is that women react in a completely different way during anal. The moans are more primal, their bodies tense up in a different way. The ones that really like it can bring themselves to orgasm. Its a complete submission on the womans part. All those things is what makes it fun for me.

And if getting mud on the helmet is your problem or 'shit dick' as WMM suggested here, tell your chick to make sure there isn't one in the chamber before engaging in anal. Communication is key before starting... ;)