Men With Hair

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How much is to much? does it not make a man a man? I have more than a fair amount on my body...i trim down there and shave my balls...thoughts concerns adivice?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like when a guy is shaved down there - probably for the same reason a guy likes his women bald. Plus, I think it shows your size and length better!

As for the rest of the body - I tend to like smooth skin, but a little chest hair, arm hair, leg hair, etc. is fine.

Everyone different but the main thing is just be clean and neat and we will work with you!!
Check out my tumblr and follow me: indecentespresso
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like hairy guys, as long as u keep your bits clean and trimmed, hair is very welcome in my book! (although not so much on backs!)
Lurker
0 likes
the bits are maintained...my back is pretty clear...great tat btw...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer shaved dick, balls, and ass because it hold bacteria and sweat less and therefore it makes it more fun to go down on! However, hair anywhere else I couldn't care less! I have been with both extremes a thick haired Italian and a shaved bald everywhere guy (I mean head, neck, back, bits, armpits, etc) and really so long as the bits are fresh clean and yummy it is all the same to me.
Lurker
0 likes
never knew bout that bacteria thing...need to reasearch that...thanks for the responses...plz continue
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i guess the whole bacteria thing is what put me off one of my ex's i thought i was ok with hairy men but i think he put me off. specially hairy ass. i think if i wax and shave to make men and women feel comfortable to go down on me why cant men do the same for me. i guess if feels sexy and clean.