what would you rather have???

last reply
17 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would you rather be with a Guy who can last 30 minutes or so and can't get it back up. or a Guy who cums fast and it stays up all night?
Matriarch
0 likes
Hard for an hour please.
Lurker
0 likes
Stays harder for longer the first time round
Lurker
0 likes
So if during 4 play the Guy cums you would rather wait for it to get hard again? Rather then the Guy cumming during 4 play and it staying hard and the going straight to sex...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by averagejoe4u
Would you rather be with a Guy who can last 30 minutes or so and can't get it back up. or a Guy who cums fast and it stays up all night?

I hi-lited the alarming part of this statement, therefore, I'll take the other guy.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
fast cummer/long boner-er, please. I don't give a damn how quick he cums, seriously. If he's not horribly insecure and in good physical shape, then it doesn't signal the end of the 'festivities'...its only the beginning. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
That's good to know thanks for the feedback ladies!!! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Any particular reason for asking this question? ....... ;) joking, honest!

Well, first off, I don't really want either guy. But if I have to pick I'll take one reasonable fuck session....I genuinely cannot stand it when you have a few minutes of sex before the 'oops' moment, FRUSTRATING, what a waste of time! Even if the guy is actually amazing in bed...in a few minutes you won't realise that...or if you do, you'll be even more frustrated when it ends.
Lurker
0 likes
a guy who can give head for half an hour..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

How about a guy who gives you heads of different guys for half an hour? Now where did I leave my cleaver....
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by thepainter
Quote by Loislane

How about a guy who gives you heads of different guys for half an hour? Now where did I leave my cleaver....

no thanks..I gave up decapitated heads for lent lol
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Matriarch & Moderator ftw!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Cums fast, and stays up. I love it fast and furious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like when I a guy cums and if he can cum more than once...hell yeah!
Lurker
0 likes
I go for a good half hour and then thats it. Especially if he is annoying. How long between half hour sex sessions? biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Loislane

That's me baby, I'm just getting warmed up in a half hour. Lets get together
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PoorLittleGirl
I like when I a guy cums and if he can cum more than once...hell yeah!

I'm you man sweetie
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i am a girl who likes to give a blow job first then play for the rest of the night. If the guy can come more then once in the night i love it. i guess i like a guy who gets as much joy as i am going to have during the night or time period.